It's worth a shot.
妈妈
Mom?
这是约翰的车
This was John's car.
她还那么美
Oh, she's still beautiful.
当然了
Hell, yeah, she is.
亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
记得我吗
Remember me?
我们该走了
We should go.
行了吧 萨姆
Can we end this, Sam, please?
去你妈
Screw you.
你以为是怎么回事啊
What do you imagine is happening here?
你以为你这是勇敢
Do you think you're being brave,
你是这里的英雄吗
that you're the hero of this story?
你不是 萨姆
Well, you're no hero, Sam.
你只是不擅长你的工作
You're just bad at your job.
那你就更好吗
Yeah, and you're better?
好多了
So much better.
你走乡间小路 随机处理案子
You drive back roads, catching cases at random.
你听说有人死了 就去看看
You get word a body's dropped, you check it out,
甚至能杀死作恶的东西
and maybe you even kill the thing that did it.
但那人还是死了
But that person is still dead,
可能还要多死几个
and maybe a few more.
但我的人
But my people?
我们提早计划
We plan ahead.
我们研究传说 利用它对付敌人
We study lore, and we use it against our enemies.
在我们那儿 每条大道 每座桥
Back home, every thoroughfare, every bridge,
每个码头 每个机场都有防护符文
every dock, u202devery airport has been warded.
一旦有怪物踏入英国境内
The moment a monster steps foot in Britain,
我们就会知道
we know about it.
20分钟不到 他就会被我们抓到
Within 20 minute', he's been picked up.
40分钟不到 他就会被♥干♥掉
And within 40, he's dead.
英国自1965年就没有怪物致死的案例了
There hasn't been a monster-related death in Britain since 1965
因为我们很擅长我们的工作
because we are good at our job.
你们本就没什么前途 萨姆
Now, you were always a lost cause, Sam,
但我希望有其他我们可以
but I'm hoping there are other Hunters
与之合作 教导的猎人
we can work with, teach.
我需要你告诉我名字
So, I need you to give me names
地址 和其他一切
and locations and everything else.
情报传递点 会面地点
Dead drops, meeting places,
组织阶级
an organizational hierarchy,
或许 如果我们齐心合力
because maybe with all of us working together,
就能做到你从来都做不到的
we can do what you never could --
保证美国安全
make America safe.
或许 你会把他们绑在椅子上
Or maybe you tie them to a chair.
或许你还不如我们
Maybe you do worse.
所以 或许
So, maybe...
或许你可以下地狱了
maybe you can go to Hell.
那好吧
Have it your way.
你真要逼我这么做吗
Are you really gonna make me do this?
去 你 妈
Screw...you.
不
No!
别
Don't.
别
Don't.
别
Don't.
好恶心
So, so gross.
他不是要来跟我们碰面吗
I thought he was supposed to meet us.
干吗
What?
是
Yes.
不 当然 陛下
No, I -- Of course, my liege.
我们到了 但是...
We're here, but -- but where's...
他说什么呢
What's he saying?
他不肯告诉我他在哪
He won't tell me where he is.
他觉得有人跟踪了我们
He thinks we're being followed.
得了
Come on.
我们不可能被人跟踪了
There's no way we're being followed.
你们好啊
Hello, boys.
路西法
Lucifer?
我得挂了
I, uh, have to go.
还在他身上下赌注呢
Still betting that horse, are we?
是啊 因为我们不蠢
Yeah, 'cause we're not stupid.
继续骗自己吧 亲爱的
Keep telling yourself that, dear.
跟黑暗的一番打斗
That dustup with the Darkness
肯定对他伤害不轻
must've really taken it out of the old boy.
所以他才一个个地换皮囊
That's why he's jumping from vessel to vessel
换个不停
to vessel.
所以路西法在逃跑
It's why Lucifer's running --
因为他虚弱不堪
because he's weak.
那又如何
So?
他会强壮起来的
He'll get stronger.
路西法能带我们获得荣耀
Lucifer will lead us to glory.
只要有他在 地狱就不会追随你
As long as he's out there, Hell will never follow you.
就像人说的 "净废话"
Well, like they say, "Duh."
但等我杀了魔鬼
But when I kill the Devil --
你是他的狗
You were his dog.
就算变弱了
Even powered down,
他也还能完爆你个装逼男
he could kick your Posh Spice ass.
现在笑的是谁
Who's laughing now?
一
Eeny...
二
...meeny...
三
...miney...
四
...Mo.
杰米·罗斯
Jamie Ross?
你们是
Who's asking?
昨天你开车载她的金发女
The blond woman that you drove yesterday,
她叫什么
what was her name?
金发女
Blonde?
抱歉 伙计 你搞错了...
Sorry, mate, you got the wrong --
小卡
Cass!
那是天使
That's an angel?
金发女 说名字
Blonde. Name. Now.
我不知道
I-I-I don't know her name.
你知道什么
What do you know?
没人能承受那么多痛还不开口
No one can take that much pain and not break.
没人
No one.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我...夫人
I th-- Ma'am.
如果你想杀他
If you want him dead,
那我马上就割了他的喉咙
then I'll slit his throat right now.
但如果你还想再进一步
But if you want to take this to the next level,
你得打电♥话♥了
you need to make the call.
叫来凯奇先生
Bring in Mr. Ketch.
我不要那个疯子接近我
I don't want that psychopath anywhere near me.
那么
So?
那么
So...
我们不再尝试击垮他的身体
we stop trying to break his body.
而是击垮他的头脑
We break his mind.
谢谢
Thank you.
你肯定很难接受吧
This must be difficult for you.
我还记得我最初来到地球的时候
I remember my first moments on Earth.
我吓坏了
It was jarring.
可以这么说吧
One word for it.
我是跟着猎人长大的
I grew up with Hunters.
我听说过人死而复生
I've heard of people coming back from the dead before.
但自己活过来 还隔了30年
But to actually do it... after 30 years.
世界已经改变了好多
A lot's changed.
好多
A lot.
有发现吗
Find anything?
嗯 查了那个谁给我们的机尾号♥
Yeah, ran the, uh, tail number that what's-his-face gave us.
邪恶女王到达时乘的飞机
The plane that Evil Elsa flew in on
登记为外交飞机
has diplomatic registry.
所以呢
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表