我喜欢堪萨斯城
I'm a Kansas City man.
比尔喜欢孟菲斯
Bill likes Memphis.
我去了厕所
I stepped into the john.
出来时 他已经倒地了
When I came out, he was on the ground.
我给他做了心肺复苏
I, uh, I tried CPR, but, uh...
我相信您已经尽力了 先生
I'm sure you did everything you could, Sir,
但他似乎是发生了严重的脑出血
but it appears he had a massive cerebral hemorrhage.
我们得做尸检
We're gonna need an autopsy,
但我看不出谋杀的迹象
but I don't see any evidence of foul play.
您想说两句吗 先生
If you'd like to say a few words, Sir.
对天上的那位说两句 先生
A few words to the man upstairs, Sir,
就像您每天早晨那样
like you do every morning.
当然
Yes.
说两句
Words.
我们无论说什么似乎都不够
Nothing we ever say feels like enough.
孩子
Babies.
我们就是孩子
That's what we are.
无辜
Innocents.
我们都在努力
All of us struggling to...
正直行事 目标明确 充满骄傲
walk upright with purpose and -- and pride.
但我们需要"天父"
And yet, we need "Our Father"...
来
to...
接住摔倒的我们
be there when we fall.
今天 我们失去了一个兄弟
Today, we lost a brother.
明天 我们将继续为国效力
Tomorrow, we will continue our work for the country.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
你总是知道该说什么
You always know the right thing to say.
这些照片
These pictures...
如此的暴♥力♥ 根本没必要
The level of violence, it's completely unnecessary.
路西法不喜欢别人招惹他
Lucifer doesn't like to get messed with.
我猜当大主教手下的牧师
I guess when the Archbishop's priests
发现他被附身后
figured out he was possessed,
他们想低调处理 自己驱魔
they tried to keep it quiet, do an exorcism.
虽然本来也不会好使
I mean, not that it would've worked.
路西法离开了
Lucifer blew town,
但还是先杀了所有人
but not before he slaughtered the entire staff.
所以我们查对了 但他现在去哪了
So we were on the right trail. Where's it go now?
我不知道
I don't know.
谁赢了诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥ 我们从那儿查起吧
Who won the Nobel Peace Prize? Why don't we start there?
福斯特庄园 总统宅院
我们不在华府期间 白俄♥罗♥斯♥那边
While we've been away from from D.C., in Belaurus,
叛军和政♥府♥的谈判
negotiations between rebel forces and the government
失败了
have broken down.
我们要把哈肯大使召回来
We're recalling Ambassador Harkin.
先生 是不是该让联♥合♥国♥插手了
Sir, is it time to involve the U.N.?
或者 我们可以直接一个核弹轰了他们
That or we can just go ahead and nuke 'em.
好吧 2点有蒙特罗伊筹款活动
Well! Montroy fundraiser at 2:00.
晚餐时再说吧
We'll pick this up at dinner.
先生
Sir.
您可能想知道 新民调结果已经出来了
Thought you might want to know, the new poll numbers are out.
您支持率很高
You're way up.
是近代以来最受欢迎的在任总统
Officially the most popular sitting President in modern history.
是嘛
Really?
不错啊
That's impressive.
奥图
Uh, Otto...
去休息一下
take a little break.
还有什么事吗
Was there something else?
太棒了
So amazing.
是啊
Yeah.
就好像我从来没做过
It's almost like I've never done that before.
你...
You...
杰夫 我得承认
You know, Jeff, I admit...
保密还挺刺♥激♥的
it makes things kind of exciting keeping this a secret.
我只希望
I just wish
我们可以把对彼此的感觉
we could make how we feel about each other...
公诸于众
well, public.
我知道
I know...
大家可能不会赞同的
people might not like it.
因为你是鳏夫 公众可能不会接受
Public might not like it because you're a widower.
但是
But...
我知道露易丝死后你一直很寂寞
I know you've been lonely since Louise died.
我也知道你对我的感情是真的
And I know your feelings for me are real,
因为你做的一切都是真诚的
because everything you do is real.
我只是想认为
I just love to think that...
有一天
someday...
我们可以成为真正的一对儿
we could be a real couple.
或许结个婚
Maybe do the wedding thing.
或许生个孩子
Maybe the baby thing.
我就是...
I just...
我知道你肯定会成为个好父亲
I just know you'd make an amazing father.
好姑娘 真准时
Good girl. You're right on time.
陛下
Your majesty.
继续这么听话 你或许真能把灵魂赎回去
Keep this up and you could actually earn back your soul.
今天有什么消息告诉我
What little tidbit do you have for me today?
昨晚有一起死亡被我判为自然死亡 但...
There was a death last night that I ascribed to natural causes, but...
那绝对不是自然的
it was anything but natural.
地堡的符文坏掉了吗
Did the Bunker's warding fail?
我关掉了它
I just powered it down.
克劳力打来了 说有关于路西法的重要消息
Crowley called, said he had some big news about Lucifer,
谁知道是什么意思
whatever the hell that means.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait a second.
克劳力现在
So -- so now Crowley can just...what,
可以想来就来了吗
drop in whenever he feels like it?
我更想跟克劳力保持距离 远距离
I-I prefer keeping Crowley at a distance. Long distance.
真冷漠啊 小鹿
Not very charitable, Moose...
尤其 我又再一次
...particularly since, once again,
要救你们俩
I'm saving both your asses.
各位知道
So, as you know,
我暂时不能回我的宫殿
I'm temporarily persona non grata in my own palace.
-宫殿 -宫殿
- Palace? - Palace?
但是 还有些人依然受我控制 我的特工
However, there are those I still control. Operatives.
克劳力 能不能有事说事 别装逼了
Crowley, can we just get the damn news without the drama?
那你能不♥穿♥法兰绒吗
Can I get you without the flannel?
不能 但我不也忍♥了吗
No. Still, I endure.
干什么
What?
我根据一条线索 做了点调查
Did a little digging, acting on a tip.
我认为 我知道路西法最新皮囊是谁了
And I think I know the identity of Lucifer's newest vessel.
老天爷啊
Oh, for God's sake.
先生们
Gentlemen...
这位是杰夫森·鲁尼
I give you one Jefferson Rooney,
美国总统
President of these United States.
您找我 先生
You wanted to see me, Sir?
里克 出了点急事
Rick, something urgent's come up.
紧急 而且机密
Urgent and...confidential.
了解
Understood.
有可靠情报显示
We have reliable intel
两个精神不稳定的人
that two mentally unstable individuals,
可能是邪教成员
possibly cult members,
准备在这几天里刺杀我
have imminent plans to assassinate me.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为我是撒旦
Because I'm Satan.
他们认为我是撒旦
They think I'm Satan.
不是比喻性的吗
Not metaphorically?
撒旦本人
In the flesh.
撒旦不是真的
Satan's not real.
-这个嘛... -他是傻瓜想出来的符号♥
- Well... - He's a symbol for the simple-minded.
漫画书里的恶人
A-a comic book villain.
对很多人来说 他有更多意义 里克
He's a bit more than that, Rick, to many people.
这事我并不知情
I wasn't briefed on this.
我这不就告诉你了吗
Well, I'm briefing you now.
我们之前一直没有动作 等待更多消息
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表