我去查传说了 你出去吃汉堡了 然后...
I went to hit the lore. You went out for a burger. So...
然后...
So...
你要我说什么 我吃了汉堡吗
What do you want me to say? I-I ate 'em?
好吧 这样 这里不大
Okay, okay. You know what? It's not a big town.
能有多少家汉堡店啊 走吧
How many burger joints can there be? Come on.
骑公牛
好吧 记起什么了吗
All right. Anything?
没有 这都第三家了
No. I mean, this is the third place we've been to.
我...没印象...
I-I...No. It's...
等等
Wait.
是她 华夫饼店那个
It's -- it's her from, uh, from the waffles.
来吧
All right, come on.
打扰
Excuse me.
你要是想道歉 最好快点的
If you're gonna apologize, you better make it quick.
我道歉 是你打了我
Me apologize? Uh, you smacked me.
-是你犯浑 我们扯平了 -扯平什么
- You were being a dick. We're even. - Even for what?
不管你的...你是谁
That's none of your -- Who are you?
听着 不管我们是怎么了 对不起 好吗
Okay, look, whatever happened with us, um, I'm sorry. Okay?
是这样的 我们...
See, here's the deal. We're, um, we're...
我们是联调局的 穆恩和恩威瑟探员
We're FBI. Uh, Agents Moon and Entwistle.
-联调局 -是啊
- FBI? - Yeah.
你昨晚还说你叫斯普林斯汀呢
Last night, you told me your name was Springsteen.
跟"老板"一样
Like The Boss.
有时候我们得撒谎
Yeah, see, sometimes, we have to lie in order to, uh,
好掩护身份
to... protect our cover.
-不会吧 -好吧 这事很敏感
- No way. - Okay, listen, this is actually sensitive.
我们认为我搭档可能被下了药
We -- we think my partner may have been roofied.
-不是吧 -不是吧
- Seriously. - Seriously?
如果你能告诉我们那晚发生了什么
If you can tell us anything about what happened that night,
会对我们大有帮助
it would be a big help.
-好吧 我... -太好了
- Sure. I... - Great.
他点了汉堡带走
He ordered burgers to go.
我要他等一会儿 当时人多
It was gonna be a minute. We were slammed.
然后你喝了...四杯龙舌兰吧
Then you knocked back... four shots of tequila?
还点了些挺"酷"的音乐
Put some "sick jams" on the juke,
然后上了公牛
and then you hit the bull.
-他什么 -我什么
- He what? - I what?
是啊 你一走进来
Oh, yeah, you had the hots for Larry
就看好拉瑞了
as soon as you walked in here.
他...你骑了拉瑞
He -- You rode Larry?
我厉害吗
Was I good?
你可厉害了
You were...amazing.
总之
Anyway,
我们聊了起来
we got to talking, and...
你懂的
you know.
我们活动了下筋骨
We blew off some steam.
你看到他跟别人说话了吗
Did you see him talk with anyone else?
我的酒保说他急匆匆地跑了出去
My bartender said she saw him run out of here
就像裤子着火了一样
like his pants caught fire.
但我们说好关门后碰面的
We were supposed to meet up after close-up,
可你根本没来
but you never showed.
小可怜 你被人下了药啊
Poor thing. You were all roofed up.
我不知...
I didn't...
我真抱歉
I am so sorry
不是有意占你便宜的
if I took advantage of you.
没事
It's okay.
这地方有监控吗
Does this place have security cameras?
有
Yeah.
好久以来第一次搞上妹子
First action in I don't know how long,
结果却完全不记得 真是的
and it's like it never even happened. Figures.
这就很好笑了
See, now that's comedy.
-好吧 那是我 -嗯
- Okay, whoa. There I am. - Yeah.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我在读我的唇语
I'm trying to read my lips.
"现在莎莎舞你连指手套"
"Now salsa you mittens""
你不会读唇语
You can't read lips.
我不会读唇语
I can't read lips.
看到了吗
You see that?
当然 这应该就是巫师
Yeah, of course. I think we got our witch.
你记得这一切吗
What, you don't remember any of this?
就好像在网飞上看自己一样
It's like watching myself on Netflix.
吉尔曼 吉尔伯特事务所
那人眼熟吗 那件外衣
That guy look familiar to you? That jacket?
算了 蠢问题
Never mind. Stupid question.
巴瑞办公室里好像有张他的照片
I think Barry had a picture of him in his office.
可能你昨晚就是这样认出了他
It might be how you recognized him last night.
我还开了一枪
And I take a shot.
我会开枪吗
I know how to shoot a gun?
好吧
All right, so...
你撞在了这儿
you crashed there.
你往那边跑了
You ran that way.
开枪
Shot, uh...
这里
Here.
嗯
Yep.
杀巫师的子弹
Witch-killing bullet.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
这世上还有巫师
There are witches?
迪恩
Dean...
巫师是真的
witches are real.
吸血鬼 狼人 巫师 都是真的
Vampires, werewolves, witches, they're all real.
我们要杀他们
And we kill them.
太棒了 这太棒了
Awesome. That's awesome.
好吧 好吧
Right. Right.
走吧
Come on.
好吧 等等 灯神不满足愿望
Okay, so wait. So -- so djinns don't grant wishes,
海妖并非都是辣妹
and sirens aren't all hot chicks?
是啊 抱歉戳破你的幻想
Yeah. Sorry to break it to you.
-真是疯了 -怎么了
- This is crazy. - What?
我居然来给你做"教育"
Me giving you "The talk""
知道我们有多少次不得不告诉普通平民
You know how many times we've had to tell some civilian
-怪物是真的吗 -但怪物的确是真的
- that monsters are real? - Yeah, but monsters are real.
我们是杀他们的人
And we're the guys that kill 'em, man.
拜托 这工作太棒了
I mean, come on. Best job ever.
是啊 如果你喜欢油腻腻的餐馆食物
Yeah. If you like greasy diner food,
破烂的旅馆房♥间 不止一次的天启
crappy motels rooms, more than one Apocalypse.
我不知道 听上去我们是英雄
I don't know. We kinda sound like heroes to me.
我们最好的朋友还是个天使
And our best friend's an angel.
老天爷
What?!
我们得赶紧治好你
We just gotta get you cured.
嗯 好
Yeah. Okay.
这个 太诡异了
Okay, now, these? Freaky.
不 那只是雕文
No, they're just, uh, glyphs.
巫师在施咒时会用到 但我
Witches use them in spells, but I've actually
从没见过这样的
never seen anything like this before.
或许罗威娜能认出来
Maybe Rowena will recognize 'em.
或许吧 罗威娜是谁 好奇怪的名字
Maybe. Who's Rowena? That's a weird name.
萨姆
S-S-Sam!
萨姆
Sam!
怎么了
What?
那是个死人吗
Is that a dead guy?
嗯 那应该就是我们找的巫师
Yeah. I think that's our witch.
太酷了
Cool.
不 迪恩 杀死巫师本该是解决办法的
No, Dean. Killing the witch was supposed to be the cure.
如果他已经死了 那你为什么...
So if he's already dead, then why aren't you...
还不是你
you?
不妙
Not cool.
好吧 那怎么办
Okay, what now?
我们离开这里 走
Now we get out of here. Let's go. Come on.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表