I don't like them either, but -- but if --
如果我们能救人 那么
if we can save people, then it...
不管怎样 我不该瞒你
Either way, I-I shouldn't have lied to you. And...
对不起
I'm sorry, man. I-I...
好吧
Well, okay.
好吧
Okay?
我还能说什么
What do you want me to say?
我喜欢这样吗 不喜欢
Do I like it? No.
我信任他们吗 绝不
Do I trust them? Hell, no.
但你是对的
But you're right.
我们经常跟我们不信任的人合作
We work with people we don't trust all the time.
我还刚克劳力联手了呢
I mean, hell, I just Liam Neeson'd it up with Crowley.
如果你想试试看 那
So if you wanna give this a shot, then...
好吧
Fine.
但是 一旦
But the minute -- and I mean the second --
我们感到不对劲 我们就撤
something feels off, we bail.
当然 没问题
Yeah. Of course. Deal.
是米克
It's Mick.
接吧
Pick it up.
我是萨姆
This is Sam.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表