Oh, all the time.
文尼 打给我
Vinny, please call me.
有两个联邦探员来找你
I got two federal agents asking for you.
不知道你昨天是怎么回事
Don't know what was with you yesterday,
但你惹麻烦了
but you're in trouble.
你说对了 温蒂
How right you are, Wendy.
那么
So...
文斯来过这儿
Vince was here.
昨天来过
Yesterday.
奇怪
Odd.
她最近被人治愈了
She's been recently healed.
是吗
Is that so?
我猜猜 你弟弟让你重新站了起来
Let me guess -- your brother got you up and walking again.
你还喜欢你的双腿吗
And how are you enjoying the use of those legs?
他给你的礼物 我可以拿走
You know, the gift he gave you, I can take away like --
治好你的那东西
The thing that healed you,
不是你弟弟
that wasn't your brother.
是别的东西 古老而邪恶
Something...something else, something old and evil.
我觉得你内心其实是知道的
I...I think a part of you knows that.
我们不想伤害文斯 我们想帮助他
We don't want to hurt Vince. We wanna help him.
他突然跑来
He showed up out of the blue
像奇迹一般治好了我
and he fixed me like a miracle.
但他很冷漠
But he did it cold, like...
仿佛这对他毫无意义
it was nothing to him.
就好像在跑个腿 都没怎么说话
Like he was running an errand. Barely said a word.
然后他跟他的粉丝朋友走了
And then he just took off with his groupie friend.
什么粉丝朋友
His groupie friend?
红发女人 没怎么说话
Red-headed broad. Didn't say much.
文斯在酋长山的小屋
So Vince's cabin in Sagamore Hills...
据说他最棒的专辑都是在那里写的
Apparently, all of his greatest records were written there --
《蛇纹石》《仁慈剧院》
"Serpentine," "Theater of Mercy"...
我早该知道你有事瞒我
I should've known there was something you weren't telling me.
罗威娜
Rowena?
我和妈妈不幸
So mother and I had an unfortunate,
也尴尬地遭遇了路西法
if not rather embarrassing, run-in with Lucifer.
你生气是因为你是我"寻找路西法小队"的
You're just mad because you're only my second choice
第二选择
for a Lucifer-hunt team-up.
不 其实 我觉得这挺温馨
No, actually, I think it's sweet.
我还以为你是受野心和复仇的驱使
I thought your motivation was ambition and revenge,
但现在我知道你只是想救妈妈
but now I know you just wanna save your mother.
才不是为了救她
It's not about saving her.
路西法带着一个法力强大的女巫跑了
Lucifer has made off with a colossally powerful witch
对了 此人还是世间唯一
who, by the way, is the only person alive
能把他关回笼子的人
who can slam him back in the cage.
他要么会杀了她 控制她
He will either kill her, control her,
或者她会提出效力于最大的坏蛋
or she will offer her services to the biggest bad in the town
以求自保 就像她以往那样
in order to save her neck, like she always does.
你觉得这些听上去是好结果吗
Do any of those sound like particularly good outcomes to you?
你那个女巫脑子里
You got any beauty spells locked up
装了什么美容咒吗
in that witchy brain of yours?
我以为这个皮囊能撑久点
Thought this one would last a bit longer
不会像基斯·理查兹老得那么快
before going all Keith Richards on me.
这么跳皮囊我都腻了
This vessel hopping's getting old.
我刚习惯了一具肉身的限制
Just as I get used to the limitations of one meatsack,
就得弃船 再跳进另一具不完美的身体里
I gotta cut bait and jump to the next flawed lump.
你是要我把这具皮囊弄成永久性的吗
Then you want me to make this vessel permanent?
足够强大 能支撑住你
Strong enough to hold you?
是挺合适我的
Does look good on me.
拿出本事来吧 小红
Show me what you got, Red.
我也想帮忙
I-I-I'd help, I would,
但《诅咒之书》不在我手里
but I don't have the Book of the Damned.
我弄丢了
I lost it.
你很清楚你把它放哪了
You know damned well where you put it.
明白我的梗了吗
Did you see what I did there?
"诅咒"
"Damned."
再说 你才不需要那本书
Besides, you don't need the book.
你这么聪明
Clever girl like you
肯定早都记住了
must have it all up here by now.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
我就再次扭断你的脖子
I snap your neck again.
但这次
Only this time,
我会直接把你的脑袋扭下来
I'll rip your head clean off afterwards.
-童鬼 -对 来自斯堪的纳维亚传说
- Mylings? - Yeah, from Scandinavian lore.
是儿童的鬼魂 复仇鬼魂
Uh, children's spirits, vengeful ones.
"他们的哭声将大人引向死亡"
"Their cries to help lure adults to their death."
提到冰冻心脏了吗
Anything about frozen hearts?
还没发现
Uh, no, not yet,
但这是古老 不完整的民间传说
but this is just from old, incomplete folk accounts.
我们都知道传说并不是完全准确的
We all know the lore isn't always 100%.
或许吧 但是
Maybe, but...
我只知道 那个抓住了我的小男孩
All I know is, that little boy who grabbed me, I...
他并不想伤害我
He didn't wanna hurt me.
他很害怕
He was scared.
是啊
Yeah, um...
你肯定是那种感觉 但 妈妈
it must've felt that way, but, Mom,
被害人都是被婴儿哭声引去致死的
the victims were all lured to their death by a baby's cry.
娜塔莉亚被杀前 恶灵标记了她
The spirit marked Natalia right before she was killed,
那恶灵也标记了你
the same way the spirit marked you.
要不是我们及时赶了进去
I mean, if we hadn't gotten there in time...
我们知道所有孩子的名字 是吧
Well, look, we know all the kids' names, right?
我们知道他们都葬在本地
We know that they're all buried locally,
我们去撒盐烧骨吧
so I say we salt and burn 'em.
这是个稳妥的办法
That's the safe bet.
同意
Agreed.
好 我们去吧
All right. Well, let's do that.
萨姆
Sammy!
帮帮我
Help me.
妈妈
Mom?
-你没事吧 -妈妈
- Hey, you okay? - u202dMom?
嗯 没事
Yeah, fine.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
或许 你该留下
May-- maybe, uh, you should stay here.
给
Here.
-有事打给我们 -好
- Call if you need us. - Okay.
好吧
All right?
就回来
Back soon. u202d
拉姆齐县地契登记簿
Ramsey County Register of Deeds.
你好 我需要张伯伦街1781号♥
Hello, I'm looking for contact information
最后一位屋主的联♥系♥方式 拜托
for the last owner of 1781 Chamberlin Street, please.
好吧 你不能像其他人那样查网站吗
Okay, can't you just use the website like everyone else?
我不是其他人
I'm not everyone else.
拜托了
Please?
谢谢你了
And...thank you.
卢卡斯
Lucas...
他那么冷
was so cold.
我还是不明白是怎么回事
I still don't understand what happened.
我发现他前一分钟才看过他
I checked on him just a minute before I found him.
他怎么会那么快就凉了下来
How'd he get so cold so fast?
天呐 抱歉我这么说个不停
Gosh, sorry for going on like this.
不必道歉
Oh, don't apologize.
卢卡斯什么样
What did Lucas look like?
他好可爱
Well, he was so handsome.
金发 蓝眼睛如水晶一般
Blond hair and these crystal blue eyes.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
他脸颊上有伤疤
He had a scar on his cheek.
邻居的狗弄的
From the neighbors' dog.
谢谢 谢莉尔
Thank you, Cheryl.
很抱歉又提起这些事
I'm sorry for dredging all this up again.
没事的
Oh, it's okay.
其实 也挺好的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表