她意志很坚定
Iron will, that one.
她会躲起来 直到船行驶到海上
She'd have stayed hidden until they were at sea
不能调头
and there was no turnin' back.
那她会死掉 又愤怒又心碎
And she would've died, pissed as hell and heartbroken.
嗯 未竟心愿
Yeah, unfinished business.
这个鬼魂大概与吊坠相连
We got a ghost probably tethered to the locket.
鬼魂
A ghost?
我的菲奥娜成了鬼魂
My Fiona's a ghost?
好吧 这玩意在哪
All right, where is this thing?
121号♥展品
Item 121.
-121 -对
- 121? - u202dYeah.
好
All right.
萨姆
Sam?
-怎么 -它不见了
- What? - It's gone.
那么...
So...
那杯酒...
about that drink...
我还是算了
I'm good, actually.
你的儿子
Your sons...
我相信他们是很不错的
I'm... sure they're fine lads and all,
但你最好还是
but it might be best if you were to...
跟他们稍稍脱离一点
disengage from them a bit.
脱离
Disengage?
这份工作
This work.
非常辛苦 而且必须被放在首位
It's demanding and it must come first.
记录者就是我的家庭
The Men of Letters is my family.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对我而言 没什么比我的家庭更重要
Nothing comes before my family, not with me.
是吗
Really?
还是说那是你想去相信的
Or is that just what you want to believe?
你跟他们说话时表现得不一样
You're different when you talk to them.
更温柔
Softer.
更软弱
Weaker.
不是羞辱你 只是我的观察
Not an insult, just an observation.
但你猎魔时 玛丽
But when you hunt, Mary...
你是我见过的最棒的之一
you're one of the best I've ever seen.
你或许会扮演好妈妈
Now you might play at being the good mummy,
但你深陷其中时
but when you're in the thick of it,
只有手中的武器和空气中的血腥味
nothing but a blade in your hand and blood in the air,
那才是真正的你
that's the real you,
最棒的你
the best you.
我觉得你也清楚
And I think you know it.
我觉得这让你非常害怕
And I think that scares the hell out of you.
抱歉打扰 奥乔亚博士
Sorry to interrupt, Dr. Ochoa.
我们在查看沉船展品
We've been looking through the shipwreck exhibit
与凶案的联♥系♥
in connection with the murders.
似乎有件展品遗失了
There seems to be an item missing.
嗯
Yeah.
这里 121号♥ 一个吊坠
It's right here. 121. It's a locket.
不可能 它在封闭的展柜里
That's not possible. It's in a sealed case.
我们知道 女士 但我们到处找了
We know, ma'am, but -- but we've looked everywhere.
真的不见了
It's definitely gone.
这几天里又来过老师带队的
Have one of those, um, student tours been through here
学生参观团队吗
the last couple of days, the ones led by the teachers?
是的 昨天就有一个
Yes, there was one yesterday.
他们是哪来的
And where are they from?
潘布鲁克女子日校
The Pembroke Day School for Girls.
潘布鲁克女子日校
我要去睡了
That's it for me.
喝杯酒吗
How 'bout a glass of wine?
好 我再读到一篇网上抄来的《荒凉山庄》论文
Yeah. I read one more Internet-bought paper on "Bleak House,"
就要叫起来了
I'll scream.
又来
Again?
配电盘又坏了
The panel?
它死了吗
Is it dead?
-是啊 死很久了 -什么
- Yeah. Has been for a long time. - u202dWhat?
-那是鬼魂 -盐弹只能暂时拖住它
- It was a ghost. - The rock salt only slowed it down.
我们得搞清楚它是不是菲奥娜
All right, we gotta figure out if this was Fiona.
开始吧
So, show time.
不安的灵魂
"O restless spirit,
向我显形吧
make thy presence known to me."
菲奥娜
Fiona?
是我 加文
It is I, Gavin.
你的加文
Your Gavin.
我必须跟你谈谈
I must speak with you.
菲奥娜
Fiona.
加文
Gavin.
你抛弃了我
You abandoned me.
你...你去哪了
You...Where were you?
我去了你家 我...
I came to your room. I --
不是我的错 我被送去了别处
It wisnae my fault. I was sent somewhere else.
我躲在了明星号♥上
I hid myself aboard The Star,
你却不在上面保护我
and you wernnae there to protect me.
船员
The crew,
他们来嘲笑我 鄙夷我
they came to scorn me and mock me
还不止
and worse.
他们惨无人道地蹂躏了我
Use me in a way no woman should be used.
其他乘客
The other passengers...
没人帮你吗
Did no one help you?
都束手旁观
All did nothing.
还有艾洛维女士 我们的老师
And Mistress Allaway, our teacher?
她说我向你投怀送抱 所以活该有此下场
She said I deserved it for throwin' myself at you.
老师 他们自称爱孩子
Teachers -- they claim to love children,
却背叛他们
and then they betray them.
我不能惩罚她 但其他人会偿还她的孽债
I cou'dna punish her, but others will pay her debt.
她在船上生不如死
Her life aboard that ship was so unbearable,
所以她把死视为了解脱
she felt death would be a relief.
我曾经认识的善良少女现在成了一心复仇的鬼魂
But the sweet maid I knew is now a spirit bent on revenge.
我们都同意得阻止菲奥娜
So we agree Fiona has to be stopped.
我们不能烧了她的遗骨
We can't burn her bones.
那在大西洋海底呢
They're at the bottom of the Atlantic.
可以毁掉吊坠 但是
Could destroy the locket. Then again,
她可能还跟船上其他的东西有连接
she might also be tethered to something else on the ship.
不管怎样 她杀死的可怜人都无法复生了
Either way, nothing can bring back the poor people she killed.
其实 或许有办法
Actually, there might be a-a way
修复一切
to fix pretty much everything.
什么办法
What?
让菲奥娜不会变成鬼魂
Keep Fiona from going Casper in the first place.
是啊 如果她不是愤怒孤独地
Yeah. There's no reason for her to be a ghost
一个人在船上 也就不会变鬼了
if she's not angry and alone... on the ship.
你们不是想干扰时间流吧
You don't intend to tamper with the flow of time do you?
这要看加文的
That's up to Gavin.
我们不是想找解决办法吗 这就是
Look, we're lookin' for a fix here, okay? This is it.
我们让他登上船
We get him aboard that ship,
他跟菲奥娜一起出海 保护她
he travels with Fiona, keeps her safe.
然后死掉 这就是你们的解决办法
And go to his death. That's your solution?
我没说这个很好
I didn't say it was the fun one, okay?
这是唯一的办法 你很清楚
Just the one, and you know it.
那样历史也不会被扭曲了
And it would keep history intact.
我也是这么想的
I...was thinki'' the same thing.
我爱她 她爱我
I loved her. She loved me.
这一切发生都是因为这个
That's the only reason any of this happened.
我可以让她不必蒙受困住了她的噩梦
I can spare her the nightmare she's trapped in.
我本来也无法融入这里
I cannae say I ever fit here.
在这里 我是孤独的
Here, I'm alone.
菲奥娜和我
Fiona and me,
我们可以永世在一起
we'll spend eternity together.
绝不可能
Never gonna happen.
就因为笨蛋和笨笨蛋
Just 'cause Dim and Dimmer here
无法把自己的家人留在一个维度里
can't keep their own family all in the same dimension,
不代表他们可以动我的家人
doesn't mean they can mess with mine!
父亲 我想这么做
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表