Vince.
文斯
Vince.
前台
Hello, front desk?
喂
Hello?
文斯
Vince.
文斯
Vince.
文斯
Vince.
文斯
Vince.
不
No.
珍
Jen.
没错 文斯
Yes, Vince.
怎么会
How?
为什么
Why?
我想说对不起
I needed to say I'm sorry.
服下那些药片太自私了
Swallowing those pills was selfish.
这些年我一直想着当初我是怎么对你的
I've had to live all these years knowing how I treated you.
当时 抛下你似乎很公平
At the time, leaving you seemed fair
因为你曾那么多次抛下我
since you left me so many times.
我只想要你
All I want is you.
这是可以的 文斯
That can happen, Vince.
什么可以
What can happen?
你和我在一起
You and me together.
你是鬼吗
Are you a ghost?
不是
No.
我是天使
I'm an angel.
那是真的
Those are real?
真实而且强大 文斯
Real and very powerful, Vince.
我可以带走你的痛苦
I can take away your pain.
给你安宁
Bring you peace.
你只需要做一件很简单的事
You only have to do one easy thing.
什么事
What?
你愿邀请我进来吗
Will you invite me in?
当然
Yes.
[咒语]
Ostende illum mihi quen quaero.
为什么这么慢
What's the bloody hold-up?
电♥话♥薄里就他一个撒旦
He's the one and only Satan in the phonebook.
这是巫术 不是谷歌♥地图
It's witchcraft, not Google Maps.
一般来说 我都有一绺头发
And normally I'd have a piece of hair
或是一件随身物品来锁定位置
or a belonging to lock on to.
但你连他的样子都不知道
You don't even know what he looks like!
他有股气息
He has an aura.
极致的邪恶
Supreme evil.
锁定那个啊
Lock on to that.
事事都得我来吗
Do I have to do everything?
真不敢相信我又在
I can't believe I'm once again
一个潮湿的洞里找魔鬼
down some dank hole seeking the devil!
什么时候是个头啊
When does it end?
这就是我退休去了波卡拉顿的原因
It's exactly why I'm retiring to Boca Raton.
跟本一起
With Ben.
本
Ben?
会做很棒的燕麦粥
Who makes oatmeal look fascinating.
他成功 稳定 而且我能比他命长
He's successful, stable, and I'll outlive him.
路西法
Lucifer?
好像是
I think so.
没错 我告诉你地方
Yes. I'll give you the location.
不不 别急
No, no, no. Not now.
我只是想在我们出击前知道
I just want to know who we're dealing with
我们要对付谁
before we attack.
"我们"是指温家兄弟
By "we," I presume you mean the Winchesters
和他们的天使宝宝吧
and their pet angel?
我不需要他们
I don't need them.
你就够了
Just you.
很显然
Look, it's obvious.
我们得把路西法关回笼子里
We got to put Lucifer back in the cage.
而你是唯一做得到的人
You're the only one that can do it.
早该猜到
Should've known.
不行 费格斯
No, Fergus!
我不要再卷入那些破事里了
I'll not be involved in that nonsense again!
或许我该把你的真面目告诉本
Maybe I should tell Ben about you.
或许我该杀了他
Maybe just kill him.
不管怎样 波卡没戏了
Either way, it's bye-bye, Boca.
你个恶毒的蛇
You are a hateful snake.
不管怎样 路西法在皮囊里时
In any case, Lucifer can't be sent back to the cage
不能被关回笼子
while he's in a vessel.
他不会的
He won't be.
等我们准备好了他就不会了
Not by the time we're ready.
你提到的符文都在哪
Where's all this warding you mentioned?
隐形了
It's cloaked.
非常强大
It's very powerful.
你把你妈也带来了
You brought your mother?
你好 卡西迪奥
Hello, Castiel.
没错
Yes, he did.
你确定里面有人
You sure there's anyone inside?
不确定
No.
中介说租约是远程完成的
The agent said the lease was handled long distance,
但有人给房♥子加了符文
but someone warded the house.
我去靠近看看
I'm gonna go have a closer look.
妈妈 我行的
Mom, I got this.
你可以不让我开车 迪恩 不能不让我猎魔
You can keep me from driving, Dean. Not from hunting.
我被符文挡在外面了
I'm locked out by the warding.
我需要人陪陪
I could use the company.
谢了
Thanks.
哥们 都中午了 让我进去
Dude, it's noon. Let me in.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
穿得这么正式去彩排啊
Pretty dressed up for rehearsal, don't you think?
彩排
Rehearsal.
哥们 你没事吧
Brother, are you okay?
嗯 我没法去彩排了
Yeah, I just can't make it to rehearsal.
你有别的事要做吗
Yeah, you got better plans?
是的
I do.
文斯 我说真的
Vince, I'm serious.
我也是
So am I.
好吧
All right.
好了 别闹了
Look, stop screwing around.
我说了 我有事
I said I had plans.
该死
Son of a bitch.
去你妈
Screw yourself.
迪恩
Dean.
我跟你一样很高兴见到他
I'm as happy to see him as you are,
因为 虽然你可以承受
'cause while you may be able to withstand
我一个个关节地扭断你的身体
my snapping apart your body joint by joint,
你能看着迪恩遭受这折磨吗
can you watch it happen to Dean?
他们告诉我你在这儿
They told me you'd be here.
不是吧
Really?
从我的家具上下来 蹭房♥的
Get off my furniture, squatter.
路西法
Lucifer.
皮囊是文斯·文森特 二流明星
Wearing Vince Vincente, second-tier star.
我以为比伯更符合你的气质呢
I would've thought Bieber was more your style.
你要么是疯了 要么是傻
You're either mad or dim.
我有个提议
I have a proposal.
你为什么想要统治一帮鱼龙混杂的
I mean, why in Hell would you want to rule over a motley,
白♥痴♥恶魔
witless crew of demons?
上帝又去休假了
God's on sabbatical again.
你可以重夺天堂
You could reclaim Heaven.
那块地♥产♥才值得统治
Now, that's real estate that's worth ruling.
我可以来掌管分支办事处
I can handle the branch office.
或者
Or...
我可以抬抬手
I could raise my hand,
把你消灭
smite you into oblivion.
[咒语]
Manete. Manete. Manete.
[咒语]
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表