萨姆和迪恩就会去调查这样的事
that's the sort of thing Sam and Dean would investigate.
他们会赶过去
They would roll into town,
拯救大局 杀掉怪物
save the day, kill the monsters.
但是他们走后
But with them gone...
我努力去查案 我努力了
I tried to work the case. I tried.
但我不知道我哪里做错了
But...I don't know what I did wrong.
我问问题
I...I asked questions,
但或许问的人不对
but maybe they were the wrong people
或是问的不对
or the wrong questions,
我就是找不到它
and I just -- I never found it.
没找到那怪物 根本没沾边
Never found the monster. Never even got close.
我走前又有三个女人被杀
And three more women died before I left town.
我逃跑了
Before I ran away.
那我们回去
So we go back.
你和我
You and me.
不
No.
不 我只会碍事
No, I'd only get in your way.
吃饭了
Chow time!
吃饭了
Yo, eat up.
该死
Crap.
怎么回事
What happened?
我在巡视 我做了心肺复苏
I was doing my rounds and I did CPR,
但他已经死了
but he was gone.
开另一间牢房♥ 快
Get that other cell open. Now!
他死了
He's dead.
我不懂
I don't get it.
他们死在同一天
They both died on the same day?
这不...
That's not...
这怎么可能
How's that even possible?
你来说啊
You tell us.
好计划
Great plan.
这俩月来 我们什么都没做
For the last two months, we've done nothing
就干坐着玩蛋
but sit around with our junk in our hands
就因为你想干耗着
because you wanted to wait them out.
真是成功
That really worked.
-干得好 -那我...
- Yeah, nice job. - Well, I'm just gonna...
嗯
Yeah.
你不是希望他们死吗 他们死了
You wanted them dead. They're dead.
我希望他们得到惩罚
I wanted them punished.
我想看着迪恩·温彻斯特的眼睛
I wanted to look Dean Winchester in the eye and...
让他感觉到痛苦
...wanted him to feel it.
那...
Well, that...
真是完全不算心理有问题呢
that is totally mentally normal.
去死吧
Go to hell.
语♥音♥信箱
卡西迪奥 是我
Castiel, it's me.
我就是打来...
I'm just calling to...
你不用担心密苏里州那个怪物了
You don't have to worry about that thing in Missouri.
我在处理了
I'm handling it.
你没事吧
You good?
嗯 不算很好
Yeah, I've been better.
-但我经历过更糟的 -看来成功了
- I've been worse. - Looks like it worked.
到目前为止是
So far.
怎么...
H-how...
-我们在哪 -我不知道
- Where are we? - I-I don't know.
回答他
Answer him.
真的 他们每天蒙着我的眼睛
Seriously, they blindfold me every day
带我来上班的
before they bring me to work.
我...
I...
这地方 严格说是不存在的
This place, it's not supposed to exist.
禁区 闲人止步
安全
Clear.
这里是我的语♥音♥信箱
This is my voicemail.
开这个
Hey, should we take it?
留下你声音的邮件
Make your voice a mail.
别 大概是有追踪器的
No, it's probably got lowjack.
这里是我的语♥音♥信箱
This is my voicemail.
-拜托 小卡 -找到地图了
- Come on, Cass. - Got a map.
-干什么 -小卡
- What? - Cass.
迪恩
Dean?
哥们 好久不见
Hey, buddy. Long time.
怎么...
What...
怎么回事 你在哪
What happened? Where -- where are you?
你不会相信的 而且我也不知道
You wouldn't believe me, and I have no clue.
有发现
Got something.
好吧 看来那是麋鹿山
All right, looks like that's Elk Mountain,
那么那就是朗斯峰
which makes that Longs Peak.
好吧 看来我们在科罗拉多州
Okay, looks like we're in Colorado.
在落基山国家公园
In Rocky Mountain National Park.
往北走 应该能走到34号♥国道
if we head north, we should hit State Route 34.
-最终会到的 -听到了吗
- Eventually. - Did you get that?
-嗯 -那好 那里碰头
- Yes. - All right, meet us there.
等等 那里
Wait. Where?
沿路开 你会看到我们的 小卡
Just drive along the road, and you'll see us. And, Cass...
越快越好 我们时间不多
the sooner the better. We're kinda on the clock here.
等等 那是什么...
Wait, what does that...
-你没告诉他 -没
- You didn't tell him? - No.
-他们能追踪手♥机♥ -对哦
- They'll track the phone. - Right.
卡西迪奥
Castiel?
慢点说 什么
Slow...slow down. What?
天呐
Oh, God.
搞什么
The hell?
-下车 -这不是...
- There you go. - This isn't...
我把过他的脉 他们死了
I took his pulse. They were dead.
我也不清楚是怎么回事
Look, I got no idea what went down here.
或许他们买♥♥通了哪个守卫
Maybe they got to one of the guards.
或许这是什么放慢心跳的功夫
Maybe this is some slow your heartbeat kung fu crap.
我只知道 温家兄弟现在在逃
What I do know -- the Winchesters are out there.
这次 我们按我的办法来
And this time, we're doing it my way.
好了
All right!
两名逃犯 已逃跑约45分钟
We got two runners with about a 45-minute head start.
他们是杀人犯
These are killers.
看到他们 立刻击毙
So you get eyes, you pull the trigger.
出发
Let's move out.
你赶到得好快
You got here quickly.
嗯
Yep.
你觉得会是什么样的情况
What do you think we're walking into?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们可能需要后援
We may want backup.
克劳力和罗威娜
Crowley and Rowena?
地狱之王和他的女巫妈妈
The King of Hell and his mother, the witch?
希望我们能找到更好的
Hope we can do better than that.
-我可能有办法了 -好
- I may have an idea. - Good.
系好安全带
Seat belt on.
我开车很快
I drive fast.
很久没出外勤了吧
Long time since you've been in the field, huh?
如果你想回去...
I mean, if you need to head back...
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧 还有...一小时天黑吗
All right, so we got what? An hour till dark?
那么还有六小时到午夜
Which puts us at six hours till midnight?
差不多
That sounds about right.
迪恩 我们得谈谈这个
Dean, we gotta talk about this.
好吧 我们会谈的 好吗
Okay, we will. All right?
回头的
Later.
这就是你的主意
This is your idea?
他们差点杀了我儿子
The people that almost killed my boys,
就找他们做后援
they're gonna be our backup?
那个恶魔和他妈妈突然看上去不那么糟了
Suddenly, the demon and his mommy don't look so bad.
他们在路西法的事上帮过我们
They helped us with Lucifer.
路西法 魔鬼路西法吗
Lucifer? The Lucifer?
-是的 -等等
- Yes. - Wait, so
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表