Father, I want to do this.
你需要的是健身房♥会员卡
What you want is a gym membership,
猫头鹰餐厅的酒水半价时段 和小熊队门票
happy hour at Hooters, and Cubs tickets --
那些都只在这里有
none of which are available anywhere else but here.
我已经决定了
I've made up my mind.
那你为什么叫我来
Then why did you call me?
你找他了
You called him?
为了道别
To say goodbye.
让他去吧 费格斯
Let him go, Fergus.
别插嘴
Butt out.
费格斯 他跟我们不一样
Fergus, he's not like us.
他有信仰
He believes in things.
让他做他认为正确的事
Let him do what he believes is right.
[咒语]
Manete!
母亲
Mother...
你该死
Damn you.
对不起 父亲
I'm sorry, Father.
潘布鲁克女子日校
好了吗
That soup yet?
快了
Almost.
准备好了吗
You ready?
动手吧
Do it.
准备好了吗 加文
Ready to do this, Gavin?
你确定这能成功
You're positive this will work?
从未试过
Never done it before.
但我们爷爷做过 阿比顿也做过
But our granddad did. And Abaddon.
罗威娜把咒语做了改动 好让你用
And Rowena tweaked the spell so that you could use it.
好了
All right.
应该行了
I think that's it.
真不好受啊
This is a tough one.
你是个好人 加文
You're a good guy, Gavin.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望
Hopefully...
这是最好的办法
this is all for the best.
送他去吧
Beam him up, Scotty.
[咒语]
Kah-nee-lah,
[咒语]
poo-goh,
[咒语]
kah-nee-lah.
女校的老师都回去工作了
So the teachers at the girls' school are all back to work.
无结果
就好像什么都没发生
It's like nothing ever happened.
俄亥俄州的被害人都查到了
That's all the victims in Ohio.
麻省的案子也查不到
Well, no mention of the Massachusetts murder either.
没有菲奥娜 没有愤怒鬼魂
no Fiona, no angry ghost.
看来历史归位了
Looks like history is back on track.
谢谢 加文
Thank you, Gavin.
-妈妈 -哎呦
- Mom! - u202dWell, well!
好久不见
u202dIt has been a while.
好久 好久 好久 好久了
A long, long... long, long, long, long while.
他就是矫情 你也知道
Yeah, all right. He's dramatic, as you know.
他是想说 我们想你了
What he meant to say was, we missed you.
很高兴你回来了
Glad you're back.
汉堡包 啤酒
Burgers. Beer.
美味
Yum. u202d
原谅你了
Forgiven.
你都干什么了
Whatcha been up to?
慢跑 太极 冥想
Jogging, tai chi, meditation.
融化食人怪的大脑
Melting rugaru brains.
融化食人怪的大脑
M-m-melting rugaru brains?
这话没法委婉地说 我就直说了
There's no easy way to say it, so I'm just gonna say it.
我一直
I have sort of...
在跟英国记录者合作
been working with the British Men of Letters.
你...什么
M-- You -- you, uh... you what?
妈妈
Mom...
我们
we, um...
我们跟他们有过节
we have a-a history with them.
我知道 萨姆
I know, Sam.
这个决定很艰难
And it was a hard decision.
但他们在做好事
But they're doing good work.
我帮他们救了人 很多人
I have helped them save people, a lot of people.
我们可以向他们学习
We can learn from them.
别摆那副表情
Do not give me the face.
-什么表情 -你知道的
- What face? - You know the face.
-没什么表情 -就是那个
- There's no face. - That's the face.
妈妈 我们有自己的工具
Mom, we have our own tool kit,
而且也挺好用
and it works just fine.
因为一些明显的原因
A-and for obvious reasons,
比如折断的肋骨 和烧伤的脚
like broken ribs and burnt feet...
我们不信任那些英国人
We don't trust the Brits.
那我们怎么办
So where does that leave us?
和以往一样
Same as always.
我们是一家人
Family.
听我说完
Just hear me out.
求你们
Please.
你做的事
What you did...
就算对你 也太过分了
A low, even for you.
那不对
Wasn't right. u202d
你会知道什么是对的
And you would know what's right?
我知道你有个丑陋 讨厌 恶意的理由
I know there's an ugly, rancid, spiteful reason
让我的儿子 你的孙子 去送死
why you sent my son, your grandson, to his death.
我想知道是什么
I wanna know what it is.
他是个好孩子
He was a lovely boy.
我知道你以你的方式在乎他
And in your own lizard way, I know you cared for him.
就像我在乎奥斯卡
just as I cared for Oskar.
奥斯卡
Oskar.
我爱他胜过你的孩子
The child I loved more than you.
你为了移除该隐血印逼我杀死他
The boy you made me kill in order to remove the Mark of Cain.
所以加文♥做♥的是正确的事什么的
So that was all drivel you were spewing
只是你瞎说的
about Gavin doing the right thing.
的确是正确的事
It was the right thing.
对于加文或许是的 对我绝对是
Maybe for Gavin, certainly for me.
让我看到你蒙受丧子之痛
It allowed me to watch you suffer the loss of a child.
报复
Payback.
我是你母亲 亲爱的
I'm your mother, dear.
还有谁更能碾碎你的小心脏
Who better to crush your shriveled heart?
大衮
Dagon.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表