是啊 我们都变了
Yeah, well, I guess we've all changed.
我变得好猜了 你变心软了
I got predictable. You got soft.
几年前 谁能想到
I mean, a few years ago, who'd have thought
你会帮我们救个姑娘
you'd be helping us save the girl of the week?
我才不在乎她
I don't care about her.
或许我们影响了你
Yeah, well, maybe we rubbed off on you.
少臭美了
Don't flatter yourself.
你救了小卡
You save Cass.
我就是不想看到温家男人伤春悲秋
Just to spare myself the Winchester Man Pain --
你俩像两个小女生一样哭哭啼啼
you lot moping about like a bunch of schoolgirls.
我想说 谢谢
I just wanna say thank you.
还有 几年前
Or...A few years ago,
谁能想到你会跟地狱之王合作
who would've thought you'd be working with the King of Hell?
或许是我影响了你
Maybe you've rubbed off on me.
或许 我的影响蹭了你一身
Maybe I've rubbed off all over you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么
For what?
这事
This.
都怪我
It's all my fault.
-格温 这不怪你 -就怪我
- Gwen, this is not your fault. - Yes, it is.
马库斯的事
What happened to Marcus...
格温 快跑
Gwen! Run!
停车 求你
Pull over. Please.
好
Okay.
*我们去打猎*
*A hunting we will go*
*我们去打猎*
*A hunting we will go*
克劳力 闭嘴 不开玩笑
Crowley, shut up. Seriously. u202d
拉姆齐把他拖了回来
Ramsey dragged him back...
回了它的窝
to her den.
是空的
It's empty.
它在哪呢
So where is she now?
你没事吧
u202dYou okay?
我...
I...
我觉得我已经不知道那是什么意思了
I don't think I even know what "Okay" means anymore.
马库斯
Marcus...
去宿营是我提出的
going camping was my idea.
我带他去宿营 其实我心里知道
I took him out there even though I knew.
我知道我们结束了
I knew it was over.
我喜欢马库斯
I liked Marcus.
他很温柔 贴心
He was sweet and kind.
他爱我
And he loved me.
我对他的爱远不及他对我 远不及...
More than I ever loved him. More than...
如果我告诉了他
If I'd just told him... If I...
我为什么不告诉他真话呢
Why couldn't I just tell him the truth?
-格温 -但我没有
- Gwen... - u202dYeah, but I didn't.
我撒谎了
I lied.
我撒谎 好简化事情
I lied to make things easier. I...
对不起
I'm sorry. I...
我们该走了
We should go.
好
Right.
怎么了
u202dWhat?
它来了
She's here.
没事的 保持冷静
It's okay. It's okay. Stay calm.
-天呐 -好吧
- Oh, my God. - u202dAll right.
我们该走了
We should leave.
不不 格温 我得解决它
No, no, no, Gwen, I gotta take care of this.
否则它不会停下
It's the only way she'll stop.
待在车里
Stay in the car.
-待在车里 -好
- Stay in the car! - u202dOkay.
所以说你不能开车
This is why you don't drive.
那...结束了吗
So...it's over?
结束了
It's over.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
狗死了 我得走了
Dog dead. Must be going.
克劳力 等等
Hey, Crowley, wait a second.
谢谢
Thank you.
他看上去挺好的
He seems nice.
是啊
Yeah.
上车吧 希望它还能跑
Let's get in. Hopefully, it still runs.
你之前说什么
Now what was that you were saying
总先我两步的
about always being two steps ahead?
再见 克劳力
Buh-bye, Crowley.
我不是那么说的
That's not what I said.
搞什么
What the... u202d
我很高兴你尝到了一点自♥由♥的滋味
I'm glad you had a little taste of freedom.
我说的是
What I said was,
我总是先你十步
I'm always 10 steps ahead.
我说你惹我 我碾压你
I said you cross me, I crush you.
你打我
You hit me...
我用双倍力气奉还
I hit you back twice as hard.
你让我做你的狗
You make me your dog,
我让你做我的奴
I'll make you my slave.
你脖子上的铁链
That chain around your neck?
根本不算什么 时髦的装饰品而已
Was nothing. A stylish accessory.
这具皮囊
This vessel...
才是你真正的监牢
That's your true prison.
用笼子的符文和咒语做了防护
It's been warded with runes and spellwork from the Cage,
刻入了每个分子里
carved into every molecule.
在那里
u202dIn there?
你是我的
I own you.
我这才刚开始 所以
I'm just getting started. So...
我要把你关回你的洞里
I'm gonna put you back in your hole,
然后我要找到你的后裔
and then I'm gonna go find your spawn,
我要让你看着我把他撕成碎片
and I'm gonna rip him apart while you watch.
然后
And then?
我还是才刚开始
I'm still just getting started.
小卡 什么事
Cass, what's up?
我可能有凯莉·克莱恩的线索了
I think I have a lead on Kelly Kline.
是吗
Yeah?
她跟地狱王子大衮在一起
She's with Dagon, Prince of Hell.
好吧 我们对他有什么了解
All right, what do we know about him?
其实 是她
Actually, it's a her.
了解不多 只有些传闻和故事
And not much. It's just rumors and stories.
大衮最出名的是她疯子一般的残忍♥
Dagon is mostly known for her psychotic savagery.
太好了 凯莉呢
Great. So where's Kelly?
她原本在爱达荷州 科达伦
She was in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
现在 我不确定
Now? I'm not sure.
好吧 我们会把消息传出去
All right, well, we'll spread the word.
有发现告诉我们
Let us know if you find anything.
好的
Of course.
准备好了吗 兄弟
You ready, brother?
他听上去有没有怪怪的
He sound weird to you?
你的电脑又说话了吗
Is that your computer talking to you again?
弗罗多来电
不是
No.
是
It's,
米克·戴维斯
Mick Davies.
-什么 -迪恩
- What? - u202dDean...
我没有电脑程序给我找案子
I don't have a computer program feeding me cases.
我...
I-I, uh...
格温 这两周我们所有的案子
Gwen? Every job we've worked in the last two weeks?
都来自英国记录者
They've come from the British Men of Letters.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - u202dYeah.
我没说是因为我知道你多恨他们
I didn't tell you 'cause I know how much you hate them.
不 我们恨他们 我们都恨他们
No, we hate them. Us. Together.
我知道 真的 但是
I-I get that. Yeah, I do. But -- but...
迪恩 多亏米克和他的人
Dean, because of Mick and his guys,
吸血鬼始祖死了
the Alpha Vampire is dead.
他们有成果
They get results.
我也不想跟他们合作 但是
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表