Dean, something's wrong. I...
我无法自愈
I can't heal myself.
我觉得...
I think the...
那恶魔的矛上有毒
I think the demon's s-spear was poisoned.
我不...
I don't...
我觉得我要死了
I-I think I'm dying.
不 你就是需要时间 好吗
No. No, you just need some time, okay?
你会像以前那样好起来的
You'll heal up the old-fashioned way.
妈妈
Mom... u202d
-你给我们惹上了什么事 -萨姆
- what the hell did you get us into? - u202dSam.
萨姆
Sammy!
你们这些白♥痴♥
You idiots!
你们都要死了
You're all going to die.
你们这些白♥痴♥ 你们都要死了
You idiots! You're all going to die.
今天真是越来越妙了
Well, this day just keeps gettin' better.
克劳力
Crowley?
就是你吗
You're him?
地狱之王
The King of Hell?
你是温家的妈妈吧
You must be Mother Winchester.
幸会 听过你好多事迹
Pleasure. I've heard so much.
你敢碰我 我就杀了你
Touch me and I'll kill you.
毛毛怎么了
What's up with Feathers?
你来干什么
What are you even doing here?
-你怎么找到我们的 -等等
- How'd you find us? - Wait a second.
那些恶魔 是你的
The demons. They were yours.
-显然的 -他们杀了我的朋友
- Obviously. - u202dThey killed my friend.
你的朋友犯了蠢 你们都...
Your friend was stupid. You're all...
知道你们做了什么吗
Do you know what you've done?
知道雷米尔这个名字吗
Does the name Ramiel mean anything to you?
-不 -知道
- No. - u202dYes.
什么
What?
雷米尔 地狱王子
Ramiel, Prince of Hell.
雷米尔 地狱王子 很上口 挺押韵
Ramiel, Prince of Hell. It's catchy. It rhymes.
他会杀了你们每一个人
And he's going to kill each and every one of you.
不 王子都死了
No. The Princes are all dead.
那是我们放出去的话 让人们放弃寻找
That's what we told people to stop them looking.
但实际上 不是这样的
But in reality, not so much.
地狱王子是什么
W-what the hell is a Prince of...Hell?
是最古老的恶魔
The oldest of the old demons.
莉莉丝之后的第一代
The first generation after Lilith.
路西法亲自转化了他们
Lucifer turned them him himself,
亚特兰蒂斯是之后才沉入海底的
before the oceans drank Atlantis.
他们是受训将军
They were trained to be generals,
带领恶魔大军与天堂作战
to lead demonic armies in the war against Heaven.
就像亚撒色
Like Azazel.
他们眼睛都一样
They even have his eyes.
六年前
你是谁
Who are you?
你想干什么
And what do you want?
我是克劳力
The name's Crowley.
克劳力先生
十字路口之王
King of the Crossroads?
我是地狱派来的
I've been sent by Hell.
怎么 地狱不教敲门吗
And what? Don't they teach you how to knock in hell?
我道歉
For that, I apologize.
但我带来了礼物
But I do come bearing gifts.
第一个来自全体恶魔
The first is from all demonkind.
我们听说你收集武器
We heard that you collect weapons --
越古老越好
the more ancient and arcane, the better.
容我呈上
So may I present
大天使米迦勒的长矛
the Lance of Michael, the Archangel.
了不起
Impressive.
这个美人 杀小鬼干净利落
This beauty, she kills the bad ones fast
杀好士兵缓慢痛苦
and the good ones slow and painful.
真讽刺 这可是天使打造的
Ironic, seeing as it was made by an angel.
米迦勒只想杀一个天使
There's only one angel Michael wanted to kill,
他想要那个混♥蛋♥好好受折磨
and he wanted that son of a bitch to suffer.
魔法
The magic.
都在符文上
It's all in the runework.
还有工艺
The craftsmanship.
第二件礼物 来自我
The second gift is from myself.
是我的心意
Personally.
我觉得你可能会喜欢
Something I thought you might like.
你从哪弄到的
Where did you get this?
有些人随便乱放的东西真是不可思议
It's amazing what some people just leave laying about.
就算是你的加冕礼物了
Consider it your coronation present.
什么
Pardon?
这就要说到最后一件礼物了
Brings me to your final gift --
地狱王座
the Throne of Hell.
你要我去当王
You want me to be king?
莉莉丝和亚撒色都死了
Well, with Lilith and Azazel dead,
路西法又关回了笼子 我们需要个统治者
and Lucifer back in his box, we need a ruler.
而你是顺位继承人 雷米尔
You are next in line, Ramiel.
地狱王子
Prince of Hell.
就是个称号♥
It's just a name.
没有什么意义
Doesn't mean anything.
但是 只要你愿意 王位就是你的
Still, the crown is yours if you want it.
我不愿意
I don't.
你坐吧
You take it.
我...
I...
什么
Pardon?
你似乎挺有野心
You seem ambitious enough,
也挺有计谋
conniving enough,
够狡猾
slimy enough.
去坐吧
So take it!
追求荣誉吧 孩子
Go for the glory, kid.
梦想是一回事
I mean, one dares to dream,
但其他人怎么办
but what about the others?
你不是唯一的王子
You're not the only prince.
亚撒色是个狂徒
Azazel was a fanatic,
真正相信路西法的大计划
a true believer in Lucifer's master plan.
但我们其他人 老实说
But the rest of us? Well, the truth is,
我们早就不在乎了
we stopped caring a long time ago.
阿斯摩太有他的爱好 大衮有她的玩物
Asmodeus has his hobbies. Dagon has her toys.
我们对自己很满足
We're happy where we are.
如果你想要王冠 归你了
So if you want the crown, it's yours.
否则
Otherwise...
当然...
Oh, hell, ye--
我要了
I'll take it.
我勉为其难地接受了
I mean, I graciously accept.
太好了 还有一件事
Swell, but there is one thing.
天上不掉馅饼
Nothing comes without a price.
这会很简单的
Well, this should be easy enough.
别再来找我们
Leave us alone.
确保也不会有其他人来找我们
And make sure everyone else does the same.
如果有人 有什么 打扰了地狱王子
If anyone -- anything -- bothers a Prince of Hell,
那就怪你了 克劳力
that's gonna be on your head, Crowley.
你不会想知道惹我们生气
And you don't wanna know what happens
会有怎样的下场
when you piss us off.
我恭敬地接受你的条件
I humbly accept your terms.
我的恶魔是为了保护雷米尔免遭骚扰的
My demons were there to keep people away from Ramiel.
相信我 那是个马蜂窝
Believe me, that's a hornet's nest
你们不能去捅
you do not want to be kicking.
太迟了
Too late.
小卡是怎么了
What happened to Cass?
你说呢
You tell me.
他被一个银尖的矛刺了
He got stabbed with some kind of silver-tipped spear.
不是矛
It's not a spear.
是长矛
It's a lance.
米迦勒的长矛
The Lance of Michael.
米迦勒
Michael.
那个大天使吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表