- Doors locked? - u202dFor now.
其余的
The rest,
他们散开了 包围了大楼
they're spreading out, surrounding the building.
他们怎么找来的
How'd they find us?
他们怎么会知道我们的身份
How'd they even know who we are?
他告诉我们的
He told us.
他回来拯救我们了
He's back to save us all.
我们的父亲
Our father.
你的父亲
Your father?
始祖吗
The -- the Alpha?
不 那不可能 我们的情报显示他在摩洛哥
No, that's impossible. Our intel has him in -- in Morocco.
他至少在那里待了十年了
He's been there for at least a decade.
错了
Wrong.
我五年前在北达科他州虎帕见过他
I met him five years ago in Hoople, North Dakota.
你们死定了
You're dead.
你们都死定了
You're all dead.
你的清除计划
Your, uh, extermination plan,
有针对这种情况的紧急预案吗
did it have any contingencies for this?
没有
No.
通讯依然中断
Comm's still out.
占卜咒呢
What about a scrying spell?
如果我们能送信去英国
If we can get a message to England --
-不行 我们不能等支援 -他说得对
- No, we can't wait for backup. - No, he's right.
这里不具备防卫能力
This place was not built for defense,
那些门坚持不了多久
and those doors will not hold long.
好吧
Okay.
这里谁杀过
Who here has ever killed...
什么东西
anything?
太好了
Great.
好吧 我们得拿装备
All right, we gotta arm up.
所有人 把武器放桌上
Everybody, weapons on the table.
刀 枪 咒语
Blades, guns, spells.
-就这些 -对
- Is this it? - u202dYeah.
这不够
That's not enough.
我们大部分武器在军械库 包括AVD
Most of our weapons are in the Armory, including the AVD.
我们可以在通风管里引爆它
We could set it off in the vents.
最大化扩散 把毒气当杀虫弹用
Maximize coverage, use the gas like the bug bomb.
那能杀死始祖吗
Will that kill the Alpha?
杀死 恐怕不会 致伤 还有可能
Kill? Doubt it. Hurt? Maybe.
你有更厉害的东西吗
You got anything stronger?
在哪呢
Where is it?
你从哪拿到的
Where'd you get this?
我偷来的
I stole it.
从雷米尔那儿
From Ramiel.
是啊 但没用
Yeah, but it doesn't work.
我们没有子弹
We've no bullets.
是啊
Right.
你说得对
You're right.
嗯
Right, um...
好 那我们做吧
Okay. We make some, then.
我从朋友那儿弄来的配方
Got the recipe from my buddy.
-鲍比·辛格 -对
- Bobby Singer? - u202dYep.
好了 米克 你需要圣油 鼠尾草和没药
All right, Mick, you're gonna need holy oil, sage, and myrrh.
-这里有吗 -有
- Do you have that here? - u202dYeah.
好的 做成酊剂 涂在银色子弹上
Okay, uh, make a tincture, coat a silver bullet.
用这个咒语 可以模仿原始蚀刻
Use this spell. It'll mimic the original etchings.
-能成功吗 -最好成功
- And that'll work? - It better.
否则 就祈祷吧 因为我们会需要奇迹
If not, start praying, 'cause we'll need a miracle.
-军械库在哪 -我带你去
- Where's the Armory? - I'll take you.
我掩护你们
I got your back.
开工 门锁好
Get to work. Keep that door locked.
这边来
This way!
军械库就在外面
The Armory's out there.
还有别的路吗 还有别的路吗
Is there another way? Is there another way?!
后边
Back there!
去吧 我挡得住
Go! I got 'em.
走吧
Come on, come on, come on!
好了
All right.
开始施咒吧
Let's get this spell going.
拿到了
Got it.
[咒语]
Signum est im--
[咒语]
imitandum.
[咒语]
Signum est imitandum.
是我 开门
It's me! Open the damn door!
怎么回事
What happened?
情况很糟
It's bad out there.
这里也不妙
Pretty bad in here, too, huh?
不
No.
皮尔斯 你是个猎人
Pierce, you're a Hunter.
对 我的猎人
Yes. My hunter.
皮尔斯和我有个约定
Pierce and I have an arrangement.
他掩护我
He keeps me off the radar,
我给他很好的酬劳
and I pay him very, very well.
赡养费太难搞了
Alimony's a bitch.
我老了
I'm old.
我喜欢安静生活
I like living quietly.
而你最近让我的生活非常吵闹
You've been making my life awfully noisy lately.
你杀了好多我的孩子
You've killed so many of my children.
我见识过你的工作
I've seen your work.
在英国
In England,
我没插手
I didn't get involved
因为
because, well...
那是英国
it's England.
但美国
But America...
没错
yes.
美国是我的家
America is my home.
现在
And it's time
你该滚出
that you...get...off...
我家了
my lawn.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom? Mom.
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom, hey. Are you all right?
萨姆
Sam.
怎么回事
u202dWhat happened?
拿到了
Got it.
这里安全了 老大
All clear here, big daddy.
我们得走了
We have to go.
好的 走吧
Yeah, right. All right.
来吧 我扶你
Come on. u202dI got you.
听好了
Here's what you're going to do.
我们会恢复你的通讯
We will bring your communications back online.
你打给你伦敦的上级
You will make a call to your superiors in London.
承认失败
You'll admit defeat.
告诉他们取消对美国的入侵
You will tell them to cancel this American incursion.
然后让他们看着
Then they'll watch
我在屏幕上把你活吞下去
as I devour you, live, onscreen.
是啊 是有点不堪
Yes, it's a bit messy,
但有时候需要表明立场
but sometimes one does have to make a point.
别
Don't!
天呐
My, my.
柯尔特枪
The Colt.
厉害的武器
Powerful weapon.
萨姆 你知道这世上有五个生灵
Sam, you are aware that there are five creatures on this Earth
那枪杀不死吧
that gun cannot kill.
我就是其中之一
I'm one of them.
若果真如此 我这会儿已经死了
If that were true, I'd be dead already.
那枪救不了你们所有人
That gun can't save all of you.
谁说我想救所有人了
Who said I was here to save all of us?
我们家的人 杀出格的吸血鬼
My family and I, we kill vamps when they get out of line.
你一直没管我们
And you've let us.
我有很多孩子 萨姆
I have many children, Sam.
死一两个又如何
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表