我不是一个
I am not someone
你该寄于信心的人 凯莉
that you should put your faith in, Kelly.
我之前都杀不了大衮
I couldn't kill Dagon back there.
我失去了两个兄弟
I lost two of my men.
我背叛了我的朋友 家人
I betrayed my friends, my family.
这一切发生前
Before all this happened,
我是个二流政♥治♥宣传员
I was a cut-rate political flack
跟我的老板有着丢人的不专业的感情关系
in an embarrassingly unprofessional relationship with my boss.
我不知道为什么偏偏是我
I don't know why it's me.
也不知道为什么偏偏是你
And I don't know why it's you.
但我知道 这是我们注定的命运
But I know that we are destined for something here.
伟大的命运
Something great.
真希望我有你的信心
Well, I wish I had your faith.
你会有的
You will.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
哪部分 撒谎 天堂计划
What? The lying? The Heaven plan?
还是我修这辆破开车
Or the fact that I'm working on this stupid truck?
不 小卡是怎么了
No, I mean, what's wrong with Cass?
他这一年过得可不怎么样
Well, he hasn't exactly had a banner year.
想想看 路西法
I mean, think about it. Between Lucifer...
杀比莉 雷米尔
killing Billie, Ramiel,
他事事不顺
everything's been blowing up in his face.
他急着想要一次胜利
And he's so desperate for a win right now,
根本想不清楚了
he can't even see straight.
启动试试
Go ahead and give it a try.
-就是这里吗 -对
- This is it? - u202dThis is it.
凯莉 你确定吗
Kelly, are you sure?
只要你在 我知道会没事的
As long as you're here, I know it's gonna be okay.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
凯莉
Kelly.
见到你们很高兴
It's good to see you.
你好 约书亚
Hello, Joshua.
我知道你肯定很害怕
I know you must be scared.
不必
But don't be.
你好 妹子
Hey, girl.
你俩就差一点啊
You two got so close!
如果我不是在最后关头及时赶到
If I hadn't made it here at the last possible second, uh...
开玩笑的
J.K.
我早就撬开了你哥们凯文的嘴
Flipped your pal Kelvin ages ago,
然后灭了他
then smoked him.
我在这儿等了好几个小时了
I've been here for hours.
你别碰她
You stay away from her.
怎么 不拿柯尔特枪吗
What, no Colt?
等等
Wait.
枪不在你手上了吗
You don't even have it anymore?
太好笑了
Hilarious.
看他啊 你的守护天使
Look at him, your angelic defender.
你真以为他能救你
You really thought he was gonna save you?
这个可悲 慌乱
This sad, fluttering,
毫无目标的小蛾子
aimless little moth?
不
No.
嗯
Yeah.
该把这个毁掉了
Time to take this off the board. u202d
不
No!
好了 谁想吃冰淇淋
Okay. Who wants ice cream?
小子 得了 这太可悲了
Kid, come on. It's just getting sad.
快跑
Run.
真可爱
Adorbs!
-小卡 -不
- Cass! - No!
怎么...
How...
称之为奇迹吧
Call it a miracle.
小卡
Cass?
那是怎么回事
What was that?
那是...
It was, um...
是我
It was me.
但也是
But it was also...
你受伤了
You're hurt.
谢谢你们来为我们而战
Thank you for coming to fight for us.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you okay? - u202dI am.
我一直好迷茫
I've been so lost.
我现在不迷茫了
I'm not lost anymore.
我现在知道 这个孩子必须降生
And I know now that this child must be born
并且保留他的法力
with all of his power.
你不是真心的吧
You can't actually mean that.
我是真心的 我有了信心
Yes. I do. I have faith.
我们得走了
We have to go.
小卡 等等 等一下
Hey, Cass, wait a second. Wait, hold on. Just...
你们得信任我
You have to just trust me.
不不 等等 不管那玩意对你做了什么
No, no, no, wait. Okay, whatever that thing did to you,
我们不能就这么让你走掉
we're not just gonna let you walk away.
-是啊 那不可能的 -可能的
- Yeah, that's not gonna happen. - Yes, it is.
别
Don't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他跟你说了什么
What did he tell you?
他没说什么
He didn't tell me.
他给我看了
He showed me.
未来
The future.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表