unworthy, American female?
天呐
Mein Gott.
我需要的不是你
I never needed you,
只需要你的血
only your blood.
[德语咒语]
Das Fuhrer's.
好
Ja.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
等了好久啊
希♥特♥勒♥
Hitler?
汉斯
Hans?
你看上去真棒
一点没老
沃尔夫冈
Wolfgang.
你妻子怎么样了
她大概已经死了
过来 帅哥
来吧
Come, come.
来
Come!
这不可能
This can't...be happening.
我的曾曾侄孙女
My great-great-grandniece.
谢谢你的馈赠 亲爱的
Thank you for the gift, Liebchen.
我们怎么处理她 元首
What shall we do with her, Fuhrer?
抽干♥她♥的血 然后喂狗
Take the rest of her blood, then give her to the dogs.
但元首 我们没有狗
But, Fuhrer, we have no dogs.
那就去找
Then get some!
我喜欢狗狗 汪汪汪
I love doggies. Woof, woof, woof.
沃尔夫冈 走吧
Wolfgang, come on.
真该带上榴弹发射器
Should've just brought the grenade launcher.
承认吧 你挺喜欢这样的
Admit it, though, you're having fun.
是啊 可喜欢了
Yeah, so much fun.
这不是年度最佳父亲吗
Well, if it isn't Father of the Year.
对元首放尊重点
Address den Fuhrer with respect.
元首
Fuhrer?
希♥特♥勒♥
Hitler?
希♥特♥勒♥
Hitler.
萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特
Sam und Dean Winchester.
你们一定很重要 他怕你们
You must be important. He feared you.
纳哈斯 他还在呢
Nauhaus. Still up here.
真是件不错的新皮囊
A nice new meat suit.
这次有俩蛋蛋吗
It come with two testicles this time?
这是我喜欢的诸多升级之一 比如这个
One of many upgrades I'm enjoying. Like this!
就像把一个小戈培尔揣在我兜里
It's like having a tiny Goebbels in my pocket!
我卖♥♥掉了一千万本《我的奋斗》
I sold 10 million copies of "Mein Kampf."
你说我能在推特上掀起多大热潮
What do you think I can do with Twitter?
我的飞机呢
Where is my plane?!
就好了 元首
Almost ready, Fuhrer.
很好
Good.
我们怎么处理他们
What shall we do with them?
带上
Take them with us.
我会很喜欢把他们介绍给我新养的狗狗
I shall very much enjoy introducing them to my new dogs.
不 等等
No, wait. Wait.
不 我可以解释
No. I-I can explain.
让你再万岁
Heil this.
哥...
Dude...
你杀了希♥特♥勒♥
You killed Hitler.
是啊
Yeah.
太棒了
Awesome.
我杀了希♥特♥勒♥
I killed Hitler.
我杀了希♥特♥勒♥
I killed Hitler.
我杀了希♥特♥勒♥
I killed Hitler.
我觉得这一点足以让我一辈子免费喝酒了
I think that entitles me to free drinks for the rest of my life.
我要去印T恤
I'm gonna get t-shirts made.
你知道没人会相信你的 是吧
You know no one's gonna believe you, right?
但你信我啊 你可是在场的
But you believe me. You were there.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
等等 你们不杀我了吗
Hold up, you're not gonna kill me?
不杀 说好了的
No, we had a deal.
再说了 你有更大的麻烦
Besides, you got bigger problems.
修黎社的剩余成员将永远追杀你这个叛徒
The Thule that are left are gonna hunt you as a traitor forever.
对此的建议是
Our advice?
跑吧
Run.
你不如回水牛城吧
Why don't you head back to Buffalo?
没人会去水牛城的
Nobody goes to Buffalo.
你怎么样
So how you holding up?
我们刚刚火化了一堆纳粹僵尸的尸体
Uh, well,we just burned a pile of dead Nazi zombie bodies.
其中一个还是我杀的
One of which I killed,
所以这也许是我第三糟的一天吧
so maybe, like, third worst day ever.
我最近过得挺悲催的
I've had a rough time lately.
是啊 然后又发生了这一切
Yeah, and then all this happens.
但我觉得我会没事的
I think I'm gonna be okay, though.
我八成应该给我妈打个电♥话♥
I should probably call my mom.
不能再逃避了
You can only run for so long, you know?
所以 你觉得哪个更难一些
So, uh, what do you think is harder,
面对希♥特♥勒♥再生
facing the reincarnation of Hitler
还是回去上医学院
or going back to med school?
我觉得我会选希♥特♥勒♥
I think I gotta say Hitler.
是啊 我也是这么认为的
Yeah, I think -- I think so.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
嗯 好好保重
Yeah. Uh... take care of yourself.
好
Yeah.
可以走了
Good to go.
我刚刚在想...
You know, I was thinkin'...
进城的时候我们经过了一家面包店
We passed a bakery on the way into town.
牌子上写着"方圆一千里最好的馅饼"
Sign said, "Best pie for a thousand miles""
你现在想吃馅饼了
So now you want pie?
我杀了希♥特♥勒♥
I killed Hitler.
我觉得我理应吃点馅饼
I think I deserve some pie.
我说过希♥特♥勒♥是我杀的吗
Did I mention I killed Hitler?
你要念叨一辈子了 是吧
I'm never gonna hear the end of this, am I?
大概是的
Probably not.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表