他觉得杰拉德跑了
Look, he thinks Jarrod just skipped town.
-你不觉得吗 -我知道他没有
- You don't? - I know he didn't.
你跟警♥察♥说了吗
Did you tell that to the cops?
贝谢普治安官才不会信我呢
Man, Sheriff Bishop's not gonna believe me.
我们有...梁子
We got...history.
梁子
History?
每次镇上出事
Any time something happens in this town,
他都会叫我去问话
he brings me in for questioning.
为什么
Why is that?
-你觉得呢 -懂了
- Why do you think? - Right.
听着 如果你不肯把看到的事告诉治安官
Well, look, if you won't tell the Sheriff what you saw,
不如告诉我们吧
how 'bout you tell us?
救命 达利恩
Help! Daryn!
我跑去救杰拉德
Look, I ran to save Jarrod, okay?
-但是 -不不
- But... - No, no, no!
那怪物 抓走了他
The monster, it got him.
怪物
Monster?
黑比尔
Black Bill.
"黑比尔"是个本地传说
"Black Bill" is a local urban legend,
-能追溯到一百年前 -要续杯吗
- dates back more than a hundred years. - Warm it up?
-谢谢 -1907年的民间传说中
- Thank you. - A folklore story from 1907
提到了...
that -- that mentions that...
当时他被称为"黑威廉"
Uh, back then, he was called "Black William."
所以看来这期间
So it looks like some time between then and...
哥们 专心
Dude, focus.
我很专心的 嗯 黑比尔 查到啥了
I am focused. Yeah, Black Bill. What do you got?
好吧 他住在林子里
All right, well, he lives in the woods,
就像本地的泽西魔鬼
so he's like a local Jersey Devil.
据说 他长了山羊头
And apparently, he has the head of a goat.
山羊
A goat?
咩咩吗
Like... Goat?
对 山羊
Yeah, a goat.
或许达利恩看到的就是那个
Well, maybe that's what Daryn saw.
-除非你觉得他撒了谎 -就来
- Unless you think he was lying. - Yeah. Be right back.
我觉得他吓得不轻 不会是撒谎
I think he's a little too freaked out to be lying.
我们有个起了海盗名字的山羊男
So we got a, uh, goat dude with a name like a pirate,
这对于我们来说也够疯狂了
which is a little insane, even for us.
我们的标准可是超高的
And that bar is... super high.
如果是真的 它是什么
So if it is real, what the hell is it?
不知道
I'm not sure.
有好多人♥兽♥杂交的传说
I mean, there's tons of human-animal hybrid lore
能追溯到古埃及
dating back all the way to ancient Egypt.
嗯 你去查明到底是什么
Right, well, why don't you figure out what the hell it is,
我去想办法杀它 好吗
and I'll figure out a way to kill it. Okay?
好吧
All right.
好 别等我了
Right. Don't wait up.
-什么 -我已经有办法杀它了
- What? - I already figured out a way to kill it.
你怎么...你都不知道它是什么
How did you -- You don't even know what it is.
柯尔特 见神杀神
The Colt. Dusts anything.
要动脑 萨姆 别光傻用功
Work smarter, Sammy, not harder.
别来热咖啡那招
Oh, don't do the hot coffee thing.
这咖啡可真烫[热辣]
Boy, this coffee is hot.
就像
Kind of like...
-你叫什么 -卡门
- What's your name? - Carmen.
对不起
Sorry.
该死 皮特
Damn it, Pete!
达利恩
Daryn...
我不想当坏人 但是
I don't wanna be the bad guy here, but...
你来迟了
you clocked in late.
-又一次 -那又如何
- Again. - Yeah, and?
你真的让我很没办法 哥们
And you're really painting me in a corner here, pal.
我知道你和杰拉德关系很好
Look, I know -- I know that you and Jarrod, you were close.
我也喜欢他的
And I liked him, too.
他是个好员工
He was a-a valued employee
是个好朋友
and he was a friend.
-是吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
因为你让他干兼♥职♥后
'Cause after you put him on part-time,
他恨死你了
he pretty much hated you.
我觉得他有那个权利
Well, I would say that that was his prerogative.
但你不能继续以他为理由消极怠工
But you can't keep using him as an excuse to blow off work.
-好吗 -嗯
- Okay? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
达利恩
Daryn, Daryn.
好有件事
One more thing.
你得少抽点大♥麻♥了
You gotta lay off the reefer.
好吗
All right?
至少明天别抽
At least for tomorrow.
明天很重要
It's a big day.
嗯 不不 我理解
Yeah. No, no, no. I understand.
嗯 好 得挂了
Yeah. Well... Yeah, gotta go.
回头见 好了
I'll see you later. Okay.
-昨晚挺爽 -棒呆了
- Good night? - Awesome.
昨晚棒呆了 太棒了
It was an awesome night. So awesome.
你还吃吗
You gonna eat that?
看来不吃了 请便吧
Guess not. Be my guest.
点一次薄煎饼能死啊
I mean, would it kill you to order pancakes? Once?
-好吧 你 -不不
- Okay, fine. You - No, no. No.
我忍♥忍♥吧
I'll deal.
你昨晚怎么样
How was your night?
很忙 另一种忙 不过很好
Busy. A different kind of a busy, but good.
嗯 读书 山羊仔查到什么了
Right. Books. Anything on goat dude?
嗯 查到一点
Yeah, little bit.
我大概知道我们面对的是什么了
I have some idea what we're dealing with.
看啊
Look at this.
是萨梯
It's a satyr --
希腊神话中半人半羊的神
half man, half goat from Greek mythology.
拜托 这家伙多可爱
Oh, come on. This guy's adorable.
还演奏长笛呢
He plays a freakin' flute.
是啊 迪恩 那是潘神 是他的长笛
Yeah, Dean. That's -- that's Pan. It's his flute.
听好 萨梯有无法控制的情欲
So listen, satyrs are creatures of uncontrollable lust.
他们会引人们去林子里群♥交♥
They would lead people to the woods for massive orgies.
真棒
Nice.
等玩乐结束 萨梯就
And when the fun was over, the satyr would,
"饱食受害者的肉体
"feast upon the flesh of his victims
直到被他们潮湿滑腻的肉涨了肚子"
until his belly was full to bursting with their moist, slippery meat."
好生动
That's descriptive.
好吧 我们怎么办
All right, what do we do?
我本想着 我们去找达利恩谈谈
Well, I was thinking that maybe we could go talk to Daryn,
看他看到的是不是这个
see if this is, indeed, what he saw.
-但是 -但他妈妈说
- But? - But his mom told me
达利恩昨晚下班后没回到家
Daryn never made it home from work last night.
别出差错
No screwups, right?
打扰 先生
Excuse me, sir.
史塔克和马泰尔探员 联调局
Agents Stark and Martell, FBI.
我们找达利恩·波斯顿
We're looking for Daryn Boston.
达利恩 他有麻烦了吗
Daryn? Is he in trouble?
不不 没有 我们昨天找过他
No, no, no, not at all. We -- we spoke with him yesterday.
只想问几个跟进问题
Just wanna ask a few follow-up questions.
他不在吗
I don't suppose he's around.
不 达利恩今天没来上班
No, Daryn -- Daryn didn't show up for work today.
那你最后见他是什么时候
So when was the last time you saw him?
昨晚 关门的时候
Last night. Closed up.
还谈了今天的大日子
Talked about our big day today.
什么大日子
What big day?
看到那边拿笔记板的了吗
You see that walking clipboard over there?
-嗯 -那是卫生检查员
- Yeah. - That's a health inspector.
他想让我们关门
He's trying to shut us down.
为什么 这里一尘不染
How come? This place is spotless.
是收拾得挺干净 但我们的设备
It cleans up pretty nice, but our equipment,
都有点过时了
it's a little out of date.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表