What do they want me to do?
你已经在做的事 玛丽
Exactly what you're doing, Mary,
而且你做得很好
and you're doing it splendidly.
我杀了人
I killed somebody.
他是个朋友
He was a-a friend.
我经常那么做
I do it all the time.
我本来相信你们做的事
I believed in what you people were doing.
我跟你们一起作战 是希望我的儿子
I fought with you so that my boys could maybe
或许能生活在没有怪物的世界里
live in a world without monsters.
你怎么能...
How can you just --
我不知道你指望什么
I'm not sure what you're expecting.
我插手吗
That I'll intervene?
我们说清楚了 我们又不是在恋爱
We made it clear to each other, we don't have a relationship.
我们一起合作
We worked together.
我们
We...
我们了解彼此
We know each other.
我并不了解你 玛丽
I don't know you, Mary. Not really.
你更不了解我
You certainly don't know me.
你不会想了解的
You...wouldn't want to.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
求你
Please.
玛丽
u202dMary...
别
u202dNo.
那你来
Then you do it!
杀了我
Kill me.
我这辈子 我所拥有的
All my life, all I ever had,
除了我的家庭
other than my family,
就是我的意志
was my will.
现在我要失去它了
And it's going away.
我在伤害别人
I'm -- I'm putting people in danger.
我可能会伤害我的儿子
I'm putting my sons in danger.
你必须
You...have to..
求你
...please.
看在老天的分上
For God's sake
杀了我
kill me.
-玛丽 -动手吧
- Mary. - u202dJust do it!
玛丽 听我说
Mary, listen to me.
就快了
It won't be long now.
这一切都会结束
This will all be over.
我保证
I promise.
-不 -我保证
- No. - u202dI promise.
不
No.
你再这样下去
You keep that up,
我们就得开始约会了
we're gonna have to start dating.
再过不久 我当然要除掉你
Before long, of course, I will get rid of you.
但我会怀念我们的闲聊的
But I will miss our little chats.
就是你就你想象的力量
Hmm, you mean the ones where you prattle on
侃侃而谈 而我假装在听吗
about your imagined power, and I pretend to care?
那样的闲聊吗
Those chats?
小路西法怎么样了
How is Lucifer Jr.?
死了吗
Dead yet?
没有
Hmm...no.
还活着呢 健壮得很
Still alive and kickin'. Strong.
那孩子挺彪悍 我挺自豪
Kid's a bruiser. Sort of proud.
别急着订亲子课
Well, before you book a Daddy and Me class,
我要向你保证 你的王位不会有继承人
I must assure you there is no heir to your throne.
温家兄弟不会再搞砸了
The Winchesters wouldn't mess up a second time.
不好说 他们好像总是这样
I don't know about that. Seems to be sort of their thing.
他们以为又把我关回了笼子
I mean, they thought they would stuff me back in the Cage again.
但是 由于我机智 你坐在了这里
And yet, due to my cunning, here you sit,
完全受我意志的奴役
a virtual slave to my will.
如此自大 你和你的假儿子
And the hubris -- you and your pseudo son?
简直痴心妄想
I mean, it's delusional.
虽然你
Despite your...
败得很惨
epic collapse,
却还是一直坚持幻想你能打败我
you persist in the fantasy that you will best me.
你的狂妄根本不能与我的妙计相比
Your bluster is no match for my masterful strategies.
说到底
And in the end,
你得承认 我
you have to concede that I have...
怎么回事
What's going on?
"妙计"
"Master strategist""
青蛙卡米特差不多
More like Kermit the Frog.
我的小木偶
Oh, my little Muppet!
克劳力 没有你我可如何是好
Crowley, what will I do without you?
你为什么监视我们
Why you spying on us?
你对艾琳·莱希知道什么
Oh, and what do you know about Eileen Leahy?
谁
Who?
你们的人
Did you -- did --did your people,
杀了她吗
did they kill her?
可能吧
Probably.
经验法则 如果你觉得我们杀了谁
Rule of thumb -- if you think we killed someone,
那八成是真的
then we probably did.
说起来 你们知道袭击我
Speaking of, you do realize that by attacking me,
就是招来了整个英国记录者的
you invite the retribution of the entire
报复吧
British Men of Letters?
不必调查 不用审判
No investigation, no trial. Just
直接惩罚毁灭
punishment and ruin.
可能是由玛丽·温彻斯特执行
Possibly at the hands of Mary Winchester.
那是什么意思
The hell is that supposed to mean?
你妈妈 成为我们的永久客人了
Your mother -- she's our permanent guest.
她被你们囚禁了 为什么
She's your prisoner? Why?
囚禁 谁说我们囚禁她了
Prisoner? Who said anything about prisoner?
不 玛丽加入我们了
No, Mary's joined the team.
还有她自己的绝密解码戒指了
Even has her own super secret decoder ring.
你撒谎
You're lying.
是啊 没有戒指的
You're right. There is no ring.
男孩和妈妈啊
Oh, boys and their mums.
瞧 你们视她为妈妈
See, you see her as Mummy.
而我们视她为我们最好的杀手
We see her as one of our best killers.
就因为她跟凯奇合作
You know, just 'cause she works with Ketch
不代表她喜欢他
doesn't mean she likes him.
或是你
Or you.
又被恋母情结蒙蔽了
Oh, that Oedipal myopia again.
你真觉得她跟凯奇
And did you really think she was just
只是"合作"关系吗
"working" with Ketch?
那么多日日夜夜
All of those days and nights?
够了
That's enough.
他说有几次是他最棒的性经历
He said it was some of the best sex he'd ever had.
你要不要换个说法
You wanna rethink that?
好啊
Fine.
他说那一次是他最棒的性经历
He said it was the best sex he'd ever had.
迪恩
Dean, Dean.
-好了 -继续说
- All right. - Keep it up.
那米克呢 他扮演了什么角色
What about Mick? Where is he in all of this?
-米克 -对 米克
- Mick? - u202dYes, Mick.
米克死了
Oh, Mick's dead.
他死了
He's dead?
是啊
Quite.
他被认为太重情义 不适合这份工作
It was determined he was too sentimental for the job.
原来 他太像你们
Turns out, he was too much like you two
和其他美国猎人
and all the other U.S. hunters.
因此 这国家的每个猎人
Ergo, soon each and every Hunter
也很快将跟他团聚
in this country will join him.
乔迪·米尔斯
Jody Mills,
克莱尔·诺瓦克
Claire Novak,
你们所有其他穿法兰绒
all of your other flannel-wearing,
喝威士忌的朋友
whiskey-swilling friends.
他们都死定了
They're dead.
嗯 感觉太棒了
Yeah, that feels awesome.
肌肉抽筋
Muscle cramps.
你知道好普拉提课程吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表