被长老叫去伦敦
When you get called to London by the old men,
可不是去喝酒逛街的
it's not all pints of stout and trips to Savile Row.
你大概该回迪恩的电♥话♥
Oh, and you should probably return Dean's call.
可别让他觉得妈妈不爱他
Wouldn't want him to think Mummy doesn't love him.
没有新留言
在等电♥话♥吗
Expecting a call? u202d
艾莉西娅
Alicia...
-看来不会了 -待会儿
- Guess not. - ...let's say later, I...
我可能需要开你的吉普
hypothetically might need your Jeep
-出去兜兜风 -还是算了
- to take it out for maybe a little cruise. - Mm, let's not.
我得说 你把他俩养得很不错
You know, I gotta say, you did a bang up job with those two. u202d
你肯定是喝醉了
You must be drunk.
喝红酒喝醉吗
Off of wine?
-不公平 -嗯
- Not fair. - Yeah.
我为麦克斯和艾莉西娅尽力了
I did the best I could for Max and Alicia.
-不 -我是走运
- No. - u202dI got lucky.
我看到你跟他们在一起的样子了 这很好
I see how you are with them, all right? It's good.
他们很开心
You know, they're -- they're happy.
艾莉西娅说你是猎着魔长大的
Alicia said you grew up in the life.
是啊 我爸爸从小教我和萨姆猎魔
Yeah. Yeah, my dad raised me and Sam to hunt.
你妈妈呢
And your mother?
一言难尽
That's complicated.
嗯 好吧
Yeah. Yeah.
家庭一向如此
Family's always complicated.
父母看上去总是似乎明智 强大 完美
Parents always seem smart and strong and perfect.
但你长大后才意识到
It's only when you grow up that you realize
他们也是人
that they're just people.
就算你不能过来
And even if you can't swing by,
能回个电♥话♥吗
can you call me back?
就是发生了些事
Just some stuff going down that's...
让我有点承受不来
kind of got me spun out.
能跟你聊聊就好了
Be good to talk to you.
我又不能用经济舱飞他过去
Well, I can't just send him to you economy comfort,
是吧
now can I?
包裹已经在军械库了
The package is in the armory now.
我们登记了号♥码
We gave it a lot number.
1-2-2-5-7.
你到了我们再聊
We'll speak when you get in.
再见
Tra.
迪恩 进入语♥音♥信箱
你挺自在啊
You've made yourself at home.
有事吗
Can I help you with something?
我用米克的电脑查邮件
I use Mick's computer for e-mail.
好啊 请吧
Uh, uh, yeah, well, have at it.
米克 多留几日
米克发来了新消息
There's a message from Mick.
他说他要在伦敦多留几周了
He says he's gonna be stuck in London a few more weeks.
这不就得了
Well...there you are.
食物
Food!
-谁饿了 -我
- Who's hungry? - u202dMe!
-天呐 谢谢 -太好了
- Oh, my goodness. Thank you. - All right.
-好香啊 -看看都有什么
- Ooh, it smells so good. - All right, let's see what we've got.
-我来摆桌子吧 -好嘞
- Here, I can set up over here. - Okay.
-我们就回来 -嗯
- We'll be right back, y'all. - Sure.
你俩摆好桌子 拿点餐巾纸
Ah, you two. Get it -- get it down. Grab some napkins.
我见过那表情 怎么了
I know that look. What's up?
这是贴在餐厅外面的
This was posted outside the restaurant.
失踪 里克·沃什
之前我们见到从地窖出来的人
That guy we saw earlier, coming out of the cellar?
他已经失踪一个月了
He's been missing for a month.
好吧 挺奇怪
Okay, that's weird.
或许塔莎错了
Well, maybe Tasha's wrong.
或许这里的确有问题
Maybe there is something going on here.
-嗯 我去告诉他们 -不不
- Yeah. I'll let 'em know. - No, no, no. Let's...
我们能解决的 走吧
We can handle it. Come on.
这是迪恩的另一部另一部电♥话♥
This is Dean's other other cell,
你知道该怎么做
so you must know what to do.
是我
It's me.
抱歉我之前没接 我跟凯奇猎魔去了
Sorry I couldn't pick up before. I've been on a hunt with Ketch.
迪恩
And, Dean...
很抱歉我一直没有陪伴你和萨姆
I'm sorry I haven't been there for you and Sam.
但我想陪你们
But I wanna be.
我会的
I will be.
我只是
I just...
需要完成这个
I need to finish this.
我想你们
I miss you boys.
我爱你们
I love you.
她逼我下了车
...she made me get out of the car... u202d
新留言 妈妈
-才没有 -让我在雨里接电♥话♥
- She did not. - ...to make a phone call in the rain.
-天呐 艾莉西娅 -他就是下车来吼我
- Oh, my God. Alicia. - He just got out to yell at me.
一股腐臭味儿
u202dSmells like death.
嗯
Yeah. u202d
你去吧
Go ahead.
什么 你去
What? You.
好吧
All right.
-艾莉西娅 -有那么严重吗
- Alicia... - Was it that serious?
天呐
Oh, man.
女士们 我要留下你们两个女的
Ladies, I'm gonna leave you alone now
谈谈心了
to have some girl time.
你什么时候不参与女人谈心了
Since when are you not a part of girl time?
我跟那个素食餐厅的
Since I've got a date with that hot bartender
性感酒保有约
from that vegan restaurant.
我们要享受点 男人时光
We're gonna have some... guy time.
可别做什么我不会做的事
Hey, don't do anything I wouldn't do.
嗯 好啊
Right. Right.
那能是什么呢
And what exactly was that?
麦克斯
Max!
萨姆
Sam.
迪恩
Dean.
该死
Son of a bitch.
-她的心被掏了 -他们的也是
- Her heart's been ripped out. - So have theirs.
等等 这是那栋房♥子里的每个人了
Wait, this is everybody that's in the house.
好吧 如果这是真塔莎
Okay, well, if this is the real Tasha,
那刚刚楼上跟我说话的是谁
then who the hell was I talking to up there?
麦克斯
Hey, Max. Uh...
我看到光了 你们找到什么麻烦了吗
I saw the light. You guys find some trouble to get into?
不不 我们...
Nah. No, no. We -- we -- we just, uh...
我刚刚还...
I just...
米克
Mick.
拒绝进入
拜托 快开啊
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
拒绝进入
盖思·菲茨杰拉德
克莱尔·诺瓦克
艾琳·莱希
搞什么
What the...
迪恩·温彻斯特
地堡
我们要向低配版的克里斯蒂安·贝尔汇报了
So now we're reporting to low-rent Christian Bale?
不是吧
Seriously?
我不喜欢那家伙 他让我不舒服
I don't like that guy. He creeps me out.
这是迪恩的另一部另一部电♥话♥
This is Dean's other other cell,
你知道该怎么做
so you must know what to do.
玛丽·温彻斯特
萨姆·温彻斯特
迪恩 打给我
Dean, call me.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
你好 玛丽
Hello, Mary.
你的掌纹是无法打开这个房♥间的
Your handprint doesn't open this room
因为你就不该进来
because it's not for you.
你在做什么
What are you doing here?
为什么米克的尸体在一个盒子里
Why is Mick's body in a box?
是很不幸的狼人事故
An unfortunate werewolf mishap.
狼人
A werewolf
一枪爆了他的头吗
shot him in the head?
并非不可能
It's not impossible.
你是个变♥态♥
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表