我们有机会一次性消灭
We have the opportunity to take out
整个修黎社最高指挥
the entire Thule High Command in one shot.
听上去吓人吗 当然了
Now does that sound scary? Yeah, you bet.
但是有时候 你该跑
But there are times when you run
有时候 你要留下抗争
and there are times when you stand and fight.
现在就是抗争的时候
Now is one of those times when you fight.
我们保证会确保你的安全
Now we promise that we will keep you safe.
天呐
Oh, my God.
开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
趴下
Get down.
-他们在里面 -嗯
- They're in there. - Yeah.
收到
Verstanden?
撤 她跑了
Ruckzug! Sie ist auf der Flucht!
走
Go!
艾莉
Ellie.
迪恩
Dean!
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
你好
Hello.
救命
Help!
她还是不接
She's still not picking up.
-太好了 -或许她吓到了
- Awesome. - Maybe she got spooked.
她不是就知道跑吗
Well, isn't running a whole thing with her?
我是艾莉 你知道该做什么
Hey, it's Ellie. You know what to do.
艾莉 还是萨姆·温彻斯特
Ellie, it's Sam Winchester. Again.
听着 我知道这希♥特♥勒♥的事让人糊涂
Listen, I know all this Hitler stuff is confusing,
但我保证我们能解释
but I promise we can explain it.
我们能保护你
And we can keep you safe.
给我回电♥话♥ 好吗
Just call me back. Okay?
你怎么把希♥特♥勒♥的事告诉他们了
How could you tell them about Hitler?
-我可以解释 -被犹大
- I can explain - It wasn't bad enough
和他讨厌的泥人追杀还不够糟吗
being hunted by the Judah and his revolting golem?
我只是在拖时间
I was stalling.
否则他们会杀了我 带走她
They would've killed me and taken her.
你该感谢我
You should be thanking me.
你本该是我的继承人
You were supposed to be my heir.
然而 你总是不断让我失望
Instead, you're an inconceivable disappointment.
我以前很敬仰你
You know, I used to look up to you.
你征服了死亡
You conquered death.
你做了那么多事 但现在呢
You did so many things. But now?
现在你只想重温跟希♥特♥勒♥的光荣岁月
Now all you wanna do is relive your glory days with Hitler.
你们这一代 千禧一代
Your generation -- you millennials --
太软弱 无法掌控未来
are too weak to steward the future.
需要更坚定的人来掌舵
It needs a stronger hand.
这世界在分♥裂♥ 燃烧
The world is divided und inflamed.
帝国的陨落 经济的衰退
This falling of empires, the flailing of economies,
所以说现在是元首回归的
is precisely why there has never been a better time
最佳时机
for the Fuhrer's return.
你
And you...
亲爱的
...my dear,
你有他的眼睛
you have his eyes.
救命
Help!
谁救救我 救命
Somebody help me, please! Help me!
家常菜
好吧 肯定有追踪咒可用吧
All right, there's gotta be a tracking spell, right?
是啊 如果我们有东西可拿来追踪
Yeah, maybe if we had something to track.
那我们黑入城内所有交通监控
Guess we hack every traffic light in the city
直到找到她
until we find her.
开始净化仪式
Begin the purification ritual.
已派侦察队去找温家兄弟了
A patrol has been sent to find the Winchesters.
很好
Good.
弗雷茨 我儿子今天累坏了
Fritz, my son has had a very trying day.
他该休息
He should rest.
什么 不 你干什么
What? Hey, no I'm -- What are you doing?
放开我 混♥蛋♥
Get your hands off me, assclown.
你干什么
What are you doing?
父亲 求你
Father! Please!
我错了 我们可以听你的
I was wrong! We can do it your way!
父亲 求你
Father, please!
弗雷茨 你不用这么做的
Fritz, look, you don't have to do this, okay?
拜托
Come on.
听着 求你 你知道我是谁
Listen, please, you know who I am.
说
Go on.
弗雷茨 回话 弗雷茨
Fritz. Come in, Fritz.
温家兄弟的英帕拉停在一家餐馆外
Winchesters' Impala parked outside diner.
锯木厂路
Sawmill Road.
谢谢
Gracias.
有发现吗
Anything?
没有 我完全不知道该怎么找她
No. I-I-I mean, I have no idea how we're gonna find her.
就算我们...
Even if we look at...
如果你们想找到艾莉 就得保护我
If you wanna find Ellie, you have to protect me.
保护你
Protect you?
我们为什么要相信你
Why should we believe anything you say?
别去看
Don't look now.
街对面有个修黎社特工
Across the street, there's a Thule agent
就在外面垃圾桶旁边
right beside the dumpster outside.
够了吗
Is that enough?
我刚杀了我爸一个手下
I just killed one of my dad's guys.
可能是陷阱
Could be a trap.
不是的
It's not.
你知道父亲是个
Do you know what it was like
纳粹巫师是什么感觉吗 非常糟糕
to have a Nazi necromancer for a father? It sucked.
圣诞节别提了 学校职业日更是噩梦
Christmas was a joke. Career Day at school was a nightmare.
我一直只想让他骄傲
All I do is try to make him proud,
但我永远不够好
I'll never be good enough.
他叫一个叫弗雷茨的人杀我
He asked a guy named Fritz to kill me.
好吧 这是一点
Okay, well, there's that.
我们听你说完
We'll hear you out.
她在哪
Where is she?
我可以带你们去找她
I can take you to her.
好 你去开车 我收拾那德国佬
All right, you get the car, I'll take care of the Kraut.
好
All right.
去吧
Go.
那孩子到底还有点种
The boy has some spine after all.
我去找他
I'll find him.
克里斯托弗日后再说
Christoph's time will come.
现在
For now...
我们有更要紧的事
we have more important business.
你一直喜欢他
Ah, you always loved this one.
瓦格纳
Wagner.
让元首这样渐渐接受这新世界再合适不过
The perfect way to ease der Fuhrer into this new century.
她准备好了
She is prepared.
很好
Sehr gut.
-好了 -你干什么
- All right. - Hey, what -- what are you doing?
等等 你们要把我丢在这儿
Wait, you're just gonna leave me here?
-没错 -什么
- Yeah, pretty much. - What?
好了 外面两个 里面不知道有多少
All right, we got two outside and who knows how many inside.
太好了
Great.
-不行 -为什么
- No. - Why?
迪恩 我们得悄悄行动
Dean, we need to be stealth, do this quietly.
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩
Dean.
会有机会的 没事的
We'll get a chance. It's okay.
我们去杀纳粹吧
Let's go kill some Nazis.
你们在对我做什么
What are you doing to me?
元首的灵魂
The Fuher's soul
必须占据一具
must occupy a body
流着他的血液的躯体
that contains the blood of his blood.
你真以为
Did you really think
我会让史上最伟大的人
I'd resurrect the greatest man who ever lived
复活进入一个软弱
in the body of a weak,
配不上他的美国女人的身体里吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表