Five hours? Where, uh, where we going?
欢迎来到马尼托巴 埃莫森
哦加拿大
O Canada.
好大的房♥子
That is a big house.
家族的房♥子 阿沙就是个普通人
Family home. Asa was just a guy.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
乔迪
Jody!
乔迪 谢谢你来
Oh, Jody, thanks for comin'.
洛琳 当然的 你还好吗
Loraine, of course. How you holding up?
这一屋吵闹的醉汉猎人
Well, it's a house full of loud, drunk Hunters...
而我儿子的死尸在客厅里
and my son's dead body is in the parlor.
但我还没割腕呢
But I haven't slit my wrists yet.
小小的胜利
Small victories.
我们很遗憾 节哀顺变
We're very sorry for your loss.
我知道
I know.
大家都这么说
Everyone's sorry.
这...肯定好玩
So...this is gonna be fun.
没标签 绝不是好事
No label. Well, that's a red flag.
非常安全 我自己酿的
Nah, fully safe. I home brewed it myself.
来 不是扭的
Here. Not a twist-off.
希望你喜欢比较猛的啤酒 伙计
Oh, hope you like strong beer, buddy.
不错
That's good.
迪恩·温彻斯特
Uh, Dean Winchester.
你是迪恩·温彻斯特
The Dean Winchester?
不可能
No freakin' way.
你不是死了吗 死四次了
Aren't you dead? Like, four times?
是啊 没死透
Yeah. It, uh, didn't take.
等等 你弟弟来了吗 萨姆
Wait. Your brother here? Sam?
嗯 他也还活着
Yeah, he's still alive, too. He's --
好吧 聊天愉快
Okay, good talk.
别介意埃维斯 他就那样
Yeah, sorry about Elvis. He's, uh...Elvis.
我是巴奇·希姆斯
I'm Bucky Sims.
兰迪 兰迪·布尔[公牛]
Yeah. Randy. Randy Bull.
小心犄角
Watch out for the horns, right?
你俩是猎人
Uh, you two Hunters?
是的
Yes, sir.
-你认识阿沙吗 -不 没见过
- Did you know Asa? - No, no, I never met him,
但听过一些挺不可思议的传闻
but, uh, heard some crazy stories.
比如呢
Yeah? Like what?
拜托
Well, I mean, come on.
没人能一晚杀掉五个温迪戈
Nobody can take out five Wendigos in a night.
我们著名的朋友说那个字眼了
Our famous friend said the magic word.
喝酒喽
Drink, everybody.
"温迪戈" 那是...
"Wendigo"? Is that, uh --
又说了
Do it again.
好吧
Okay.
别再说了 否则我们撑不到白天了
Stop saying that or we're not gonna make it to morning.
不知道规矩
Didn't know the rules.
你如果觉得阿沙的故事不可思议
You think the stories about Asa are crazy,
真该听听关于你的传闻
you should hear what they say about you.
等等 你们是女巫养大的 却成了猎人
Wait, so you guys were raised by a witch, but you're Hunters?
对
Yep.
她是个好女巫
She was, like, a good witch.
很恩雅 那是90年代
Very Enya. It was the '90s.
好多水晶
Lots of crystals.
她教我猎女巫 坏女巫
She taught me to hunt witches. Uh, bad witches.
好吧 她教了你什么
Sure. And what did she teach you?
主要是怎么勾引男人
Uh, mostly how to seduce men.
她还教了他些魔法 那个更有用
She also taught him some magic, which is actually more useful.
还是勾引男人教得更多
Eh, mostly the men thing.
麦克斯
Max.
你是萨姆·温彻斯特吗 是吧
Are you Sam Winchester? You are, right?
太疯狂了
Oh, this is nuts.
埃维斯·凯茨
Uh, Elvis, um, Katz.
是这样
Look, so thing is,
我在美国有个朋友
I got this friend down in the States, right,
认识个女孩 那女孩认识你朋友盖思
who knows this girl who knew your pal Garth.
-盖思 -对
- Garth. - Yeah.
他说她说盖思说
And, well, he said that she said that Garth said
你曾被魔鬼附身
that you were possessed by the Devil?
就是路西法那个魔鬼
Like, Lucifer, the actual big, bad Devil,
你还活了下来
and you lived?
哥们 这么操蛋的事怎么能直接问人家
Dude, you don't just ask someone about something that messed up.
真的 别烦人家了
Seriously, back off.
但这多了不起啊
But it's pretty amazing, huh?
其实 并不是什么好经历
N-- It -- it's really not that amazing.
就是那么回事
It -- it just kind of is what it is.
我去拿瓶啤酒
I'm gonna get a-a beer.
你们不用吗 好
Yeah, you good? Yeah? Good.
你们怎么回事
So what's your guys' deal?
你能不能
Could...could you, like,
离我们远点
go away from us now?
这是货真价实的天使之刃
This is a real Angel Blade.
这人厉害啊
I mean, this guy was legit.
你知道大家都讲关于我们的传闻吗
Did you know people tell stories about us?
是啊 看来我们还算是传奇人物
Yeah. Apparently, we're a little bit legendary.
是啊 但阿沙也是
Yeah, but, I mean, so was Asa.
但猎魔出了岔子
Then a hunt went bad,
他就一个人吊死在了林子里一棵树上
and he ended up hanging from a tree, alone in the woods.
因公殉职 没有更好的死法了
He died on the job. No better way to go.
你真那么想吗
You really believe that?
是啊 怎么 你不吗
Yeah. What, you don't?
拜托 萨姆 我们又不是
I mean, come on, Sam, it's not like we're in
做"活到九十 美梦长眠"那行的
the "live till you're 90, die in your sleep" business.
这一行
This?
悲剧死亡
8岁男孩遗骸找到 警方怀疑动物袭击
可怕动物袭击
小男孩遗骸被发现 当局正在调查 并向公众发布了警告
潜水员在马尼托巴湖中搜索失踪家庭
只有一个结局
This only ends one way.
我们该回去了
We should get back.
嗯 别跟人说"温迪戈"
Yeah. Oh, uh, don't say "Wendigo" to anyone.
谢谢
Thank you.
还挺好的 是吧
That was nice, wasn't it?
阿沙逼我们滑旱冰
And Asa made us go roller skating,
那些食尸鬼差点杀了我们
and right after these ghouls almost got us.
我们三个 都鼻青脸肿的
So there's the three of us, all banged up,
却跟一群小青年在霓虹灯下滑旱冰
with a ton of ironic teenagers skating under these neon lights.
记得吗 乔迪
You remember this, Jody?
太有趣了
Oh, it was classic.
直到
I mean, you know,
你俩溜开 单独温柔乡去了
until you two snuck off for some sweet, sweet time alone.
是啊
Oh, yeah!
"单独温柔乡"
"Sweet, sweet time alone"?
你 乔迪 你没说
You, Jody? You didn't tell us
-你在跟阿沙恋爱 -记得吧
- you were in a relationship with Asa. - Remember that.
就是大家玩玩 抱歉 洛琳
Oh, it was just -- it was just a casual thing. Sorry, Loraine.
阿沙一向受女士欢迎
Asa was always popular with the ladies.
-是啊 -我们妈妈可喜欢他了
- Yes, he was. - Our mom loved him.
她以前老念叨他的事
She used to talk about him all the time.
是吧
See?
而且你俩不在时我还要生活呢
And, you know, I do have a life when you guys aren't around.
还有谁要啤酒吗
Beer, anyone?
-不了 -我要
- I'm good. - Yeah.
-好 -而且 告诉你们 约会很难的
- Okay. - And, uh, here's a news flash -- dating is hard.
又不是说你俩一走我就变成了
It's not like I just turn into a boring small-town sheriff
无聊的小镇警长
when you guys are gone.
我也会做些事的
I do stuff.
知道啦 乔迪
Get it, Jody.
我猎魔 结识人 有时候...
I hunt. I meet people. Sometimes I...
不是什么大事 好吧
It was no big deal. Right?
你们不该意外
You shouldn't be surprised
我喜欢跟粗犷性感的男人在一起
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表