You killed them.
什么 没有
What? No.
我一直努力把魔鬼锁起来
I have tried to keep the Devil locked away,
你还是放他出来了
and you let him out.
你就是不能不惹事
You couldn't let it rest.
现在
And now...
魔鬼在通过你作恶了
Now the Devil is doing his work through you.
坦白罪孽
Confess your sins.
祈求宽恕
Pray for forgiveness.
救我 上帝
Prok yaw-thi a-law-haw
[阿♥拉♥姆语]
a-rum mayyaw mto 'ad naf-shaw.
[阿♥拉♥姆语]
Tma-'ith bama-'a-ma-ke syawn w-leth a-thar lma'kum.
[阿♥拉♥姆语]
Ishthal-hith bmik-ri.
以利亚
Elijah?
-怎么了 -妈妈在玛格达那儿
- What's wrong? u202d- Mom's with Magda.
你妈妈在按上帝的旨意行事
Your mother's doing God's work.
她在伤害她
She's hurting her.
儿子 魔鬼会骗人
Son, the Devil's a deceiver.
别让他在你心中洒下怀疑的种子
Don't let him sow doubt in you.
如果有人得知玛格达的事 会来抓她的
If anyone found out about Magda, they'd come for her.
如果发生那种事
And if that happened...
我爱你姐姐
I love your sister...
但你知道她的本事
but you know what she can do.
玛格达
Magda...
玛格达是我们的负担
Magda's our cross to bear.
无信♥号♥♥
拜托
Come on.
加班呢
Working late?
抱歉 探员 你吓我一跳
Sorry, Agent, you surprised me.
没事
No worries.
有事吗
Can I help you?
喜欢新工作吗
How you liking the new gig?
很不喜欢
I hate it.
-什么 -是啊
- What? - u202dYeah.
挣得更多 但活儿也更多
You make more, but you work more.
要是有人搞砸 都要怪到你头上
And if somebody screws up, that's on you.
有人超了截止日期 怪你
If somebody blows a deadline, that's on you.
有人在休息室里复印屁♥股♥
And if somebody's photocopying their ass in the breakroom,
你得像个大人一样发火
you have to adult and act all mad,
虽然那样很好笑
even though it's kind of hilarious.
做老板很讨厌的
Being the boss sucks.
真不知奥利维亚怎么做到的
I don't know how Olivia did it.
我以为你想要这份工作呢
I-I thought you wanted this job.
才不 没人想要这份工作
No. Nobody wants this job.
你来有什么事
So...why are you here?
[阿♥拉♥姆语]
Krav lwaw-thi prok yaw-thi.
[阿♥拉♥姆语]
Hekh ksa-gi-uth ra-chamawch
[阿♥拉♥姆语]
this-tha-kal lwaw-thi.
[阿♥拉♥姆语]
W-al this-tha-lak...
[阿♥拉♥姆语]
a-pawch me-'av-dawch.
[阿♥拉♥姆语]
A-ni yaw-thi sar-hev a-rum 'yawk li. u202d
再来
Again.
再来
Again!
[阿♥拉♥姆语]
Ra-chamawch this-tha-kal lwaw-thi.
[阿♥拉♥姆语]
Shezev-ni mba'-le dvawv-vay.
[阿♥拉♥姆语]
A-ni yaw-thi a-do-nay a-rum tawv.
贝丝不是女巫
Beth is not a witch.
你的鬼魂理论是对的
You were right about the whole ghost thing.
听着 玛格达还活着
Listen, Magda is still alive.
-等等 什么 -是啊 玛格达没死
- Wait, what? - Yes, Magda's not dead.
她还活着
She's alive!
萨姆
Sam.
别动
Don't move.
-萨姆 -听我说
- Sammy? - u202dOkay, listen to me.
我可以帮你姐姐
I can help your sister, okay?
你得相信我
I just need you to trust me here.
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sammy?
*约书亚打了杰里科之役*
*Joshua fought the battle of Jericho*
*城墙都轰然崩塌*
*And the walls came tumbling down*
*你可以说你的犹太勇士*
*You may talk about your men of Gideon*
*你可以说...*
*You may talk about your men of...*
玛格达
u202dMagda?
玛格达·彼得森
Magda Peterson.
那不是我的名字
That's not my name.
我不是玛格达
I'm not Magda.
我是魔鬼
I'm the Devil.
不
No.
不 你不是 你真不是
No, you're not. You're really not.
他在我体内 我听得到他的低语
He's inside me. I can hear him whispering.
他让我听到其他人的想法
He lets me hear what people are thinking.
他让我做事情
He lets me do things.
什么样的事情
What kind of things?
玛格达 我是来帮你的
Magda, I'm here... I'm here to help you.
让我看看
Show me.
求你
Please.
迪恩
他们会来抓我们的 我们的孩子
They'll come for us, our children.
我们今晚就得走
We need to leave tonight.
玛格达
Magda...
你不是魔鬼 你只是有灵力
You're not the Devil. You're just psychic.
还有其他你这样的人 我这样的人
There are others out there like you, like -- like me.
我也有灵力
I have powers, too.
我有时会看到幻象
I'd get these visions sometimes
我可以靠念力移♥动♥物体
and -- and I could move things with my mind.
你可以吗
You can do that?
现在应该不行了
Well, no, not anymore, I don't think.
但那不代表我是魔鬼
But that didn't make me the Devil.
那只是我的一部分
It -- it -- it just made me who I am.
那你是邪恶的
Then you are evil.
母亲说我是邪恶的
Mother says I'm evil,
因为我伤害人
'cause I hurt people.
你伤了谁
Who did you hurt?
我不是有意的
I didn't mean it.
她那么漂亮
She was pretty,
还总是笑
and she always smiled.
我以为她可以帮我
And I thought that maybe she could help me.
我不能跟她说话 但我听得到她的想法
I couldn't talk to her, but I could hear her thoughts.
我想 或许我可以让她听到我的想法
And I thought maybe I could make her hear mine.
所以我祈祷
So I prayed.
救我 上帝
Prok yaw-thi a-law-haw.
救我 上帝
Prok yaw-thi a-law-haw.
[阿♥拉♥姆语]
Tma-'ith bama-'a-ma-ke syawn w-leth a-thar lma'kum.
我向她求助
And I reached out to her...
[阿♥拉♥姆语]
Ishthal-hith bmik-ri ith-char-char 'inki.
但她再没来
...but she never came.
然后我又对送货员那么做了
And I did it again with the delivery boy.
母亲说我杀了他们
Mother says I killed them.
玛格达 那不怪你
Magda, that wasn't your fault.
你不是魔鬼 你不邪恶
You are not the Devil. You're not evil.
这很吓人 我知道
And it's scary. I-I know it's scary.
但你可以学会控制它
But you can learn how to control it.
你再也不用伤害任何人了
You don't ever have to hurt anyone ever again.
该吃晚饭了
It's time for supper.
谁饿了
Who's hungry?
亚伯拉罕
Abraham...
你女儿需要帮助
your daughter needs help.
你以为我们这些年都在做什么
What do you think we've been doing all these years?
你说你了解上帝 但我们了解魔鬼
You talk about knowing God, but we know the Devil.
我们跟她纠缠好多年了
We've been wrestling with her for years.
你知道她做了什么吗
You have any idea what she's done?
那些人
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表