睡得好吗
Hey, how'd you sleep?
做了一整晚的梦
I had dreams all night.
好梦吗
Good dreams?
都是些我已经忘记的东西
Stuff I'd forgotten about.
你♥爸♥爸做的很逗的事
Funny stuff your dad did.
他是个好爸爸
He was a great father.
小卡 查到什么了
Hey, Cass, what do you got?
我可能找到萨姆了
I think I may have found Sam's location.
是一间农场
It's a farm.
看上去是空的 但是两周前租了出去
It appears empty, but it was rented two weeks ago
租给了一个操英国口音的女人
to a woman with an English accent.
你看里面了吗
Did you have a look inside?
没有
No.
那里有很强大的符文保护
No, it's -- it's powerfully warded.
很强大的符文
Powerfully warded?
好吧 伙计
Okay, see, buddy, that --
这是大标题啊
that was your headline right there.
我们还在说同一话题吗
Are we still discussing the same thing?
你在哪
Where are you?
我会把地址发给你
I'll text you the address.
好的 我就来
Okay, got it. I'm on my way.
-我去拿衣服 -等等
- I'll get my coat. - Wait.
好吧
Okay.
这次我自己去吧
Why don't I take this one solo, okay?
我们并不知道里面的情况
We just -- we don't know what we're walking into here.
那是当然的 我们是猎人
We never know. We're Hunters.
好吧
Right.
好吧 我要是担心着你 就不能好好工作
Okay, I-I can't do my job if I'm worried about you.
迪恩
Dean.
你不用担心我
You won't have to be.
我能照顾好自己
I can handle myself.
好吗 好的 谈话愉快
Okay? All right, good talk.
天呐
Oh, boy.
早上好 萨姆 我们重新开始
Good morning, Sam. Let's start again, shall we?
慢慢来
Take our time.
我已经清空了安排
I've cleared my calendar.
我要所有
I would like
猎人的名字和住址
names and locations of every Hunter...
所有地堡里
the passcodes to each and every
记录者数据库的密♥码♥
Men of Letters database held in the bunker,
还有 对了
and then -- oh, yes --
我们谈谈你和恶魔
let's do discuss your relationship
露比的关系
with the demon Ruby.
米克
Mick.
你真不乖 图妮
You've been a bad girl, Toni.
我来找你了
And I've come to fetch you.
我抓了萨姆·温彻斯特
I have Sam Winchester.
他要松口了 别来打扰我
He's close to breaking. Just leave me be.
不行
No can do.
你违背了命令
You disobeyed orders.
而且 你得知道 你的瓦特女士 死了
Oh, and you should know, your Ms. Watt -- quite dead.
迪恩·温彻斯特和他的朋友干的
Courtesy of Dean Winchester and friends.
送我去了最好的寄宿学校
Sent me to the grandest boarding schools,
但我调皮 逃走去追求艺术了
but I was a wee imp and ran away for a life in the arts.
直到我成了明星 我妈妈才肯跟我说话
Mother didn't speak to me until I became a star.
明星
A star?
什么明星
Of?
你有关注皇家芭蕾舞团吗
Uh, do you follow the Royal Ballet?
完全没有
Not a bit.
就是皇家芭蕾舞团
The Royal Ballet.
这让我联想到了我自己的经历
You know, it reminds me a lot of my story.
我也是离开学校去钢厂工作
I left school to work in a steel mill.
一路升职 现在 我是六家钢厂的主人了
I rose up through the ranks, and now I own half a dozen.
不是吧
You're not serious?
再来点酒吗 女士
More wine, madam?
你就像个疖子
You're like a boil that keeps coming back
我挑掉多少次都会再长出来
no matter how many times I have it lanced.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你的晚餐男伴多金 单身
Your dinner date is loaded, single,
很可能还有健康问题
and possibly in delicate health.
-怎么了 -就是想吐槽一下
- What of it? - Well, just a stab,
但你或许不希望我揭露 他的女伴
but you probably don't want me to reveal that his snookums
是300岁的老女巫
is 300 years old and a witch.
费格斯 那人把我当女王对待
Fergus, the man treats me like a queen.
这是我抛下
It's my chance to leave behind
怪物 恶魔和潮湿藏身处的机会
monsters and demons and moldy hideouts.
你敢给我搞砸 我让你兜着走
So help me, if you muck this up.
我可不敢 妈妈
Oh, I wouldn't dream of it, Mummy...
如果你帮我个小忙
if you do me one tiny favor.
帮我对付路西法
Help me with Lucifer.
路西法
Lucifer?
我要算笔账
I have a score to settle.
文斯·文森特 世界巡演
为文斯·文森特和
Let's hear it for Vince Vincente
其他乐队成员鼓掌
and the rest of the band!
下次见 晚安 克利夫兰
See you the next time around. Good night, Cleveland!
我爱你们
I love you guys!
晚安 克利夫兰 我们爱你
Good night, Cleveland! We love you!
文尼 我们今晚去镇上 一起来吧
Hey, Vinny, we're hitting the town tonight. Come with us.
去看看克利夫兰的美景
Check out the wonders of Cleveland.
嗯 不了 谢谢
Yeah, um... I'm good, thanks.
-汤米 汤米 来啊 -嗯
- Tommy, Tommy, come on! - Yeah.
回头来找你们
Hey, I'll catch up with you guys later.
哥们
Dude, you --
你得享受你的人生
You got to start living your life, man.
你表演 喝酒 睡觉 表演 喝酒
You perform, you drink, you sleep, perform, drink.
我懂
I-I get it.
我知道
I get it.
听着
Look.
文斯 珍都死了好多年了
Vince, it's been years since Jen died.
我只是想说 哥们
All I mean, brother, is,
她也不会希望你就这么...
don't you think she'd want more for you than just --
出去吧 汤米
Get out of here, Tommy.
去看看克利夫兰
Go see Cleveland.
真不敢相信我听了你的话
I can't believe I let you talk me into this.
我是你妈妈
I'm your mother.
你只能听我的话
You have to do what I say.
听着
Look.
他们直奔了地堡
They targeted the bunker.
显然对你和萨姆非常了解
They obviously know a lot about you and Sam.
他们知道你会去
They'll be expecting you.
但他们绝料不到我
I'm the last person they'd expect.
你原来很厉害 是吧
You were good at this, weren't you?
非常厉害
Very.
问题是 猎人
The thing is, Hunters...
不管多厉害 最终结果都是一样的
no matter how good they are, they all end up the same way.
你死后 爸爸变了
You know when you died, it changed Dad.
他一心要查清♥真♥♥相♥
I mean, he was Hell-bent on finding out what happened.
猎人的生活占据了他的全部
The Hunter life, it just took him over.
我猜我也是
I guess I was the same.
但萨姆 他不一样
But Sammy -- Sammy, he was different.
他想脱离
He wanted out.
他去上了学 去了斯坦福
He went to school. He went to Stanford.
萨姆曾有机会脱离
Sam had a chance to get out?
他却回来了
And he came back?
爸失踪后 萨姆和我去找他
When Dad disappeared, Sam and I looked around,
后来我们明白
and something became very clear.
在这世上 我们唯一拥有的东西
That the only thing we had in this world -- the only thing,
除了这辆车
aside from this car --
就是彼此
was each other.
文斯
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表