我不知道 就是...
I don't know, I just --
我觉得她好像有什么事
I feel like something's going on with her,
不肯说
and she ain't talkin' about it.
妈妈又猎魔了 这很辛苦的 你也知道
Mom's hunting again. That's a grind. You know that.
她就是需要点时间而已 迪恩
She just needs a little time, Dean. That's all.
是啊
Yeah.
新英格兰沉船
好了 你们上皮尔森先生的车 快走
Okay, you're in Mr. Peterson's van, guys. Come on.
爱荷华州 得梅因
我马上就回来
I'll be back out in one minute.
再次感谢你见我们 奥乔亚博士
So thank you ygain for meeting with us, Dr. Ochoa.
新英格兰沉船 明星号♥
不客气 探员 我...
Of course, Agent. I...
我们两天内发生了两起杀人案
We've had two murders in two days.
警方毫无头绪
The police have no idea what's going on, and --
所以我们来了嘛
Well, that's why we're here.
你说第二名被害人
Now you said victim number two brought some
带童子军来参观了
Timber Troopers through here, right?
16小时前他们就站在这里
16 hours ago, they were standing right where you are.
博物馆来了什么新藏品吗
Is there anything new to the museum?
在实验室
Well, here in the lab,
刚开箱了三件巡回展品
three traveling exhibits have been uncrated.
一件已经摆出来了 另两个还在做准备
One's already on display. The other two are being prepped.
奥乔亚博士
Dr. Ochoa?
-失陪 -没事
- Excuse me. - Sure.
好吧 那么
Okay, so...
包括麻省的那名被害人
including the Massachusetts vic,
总共两个老师 一个童子军领队
that is two teachers and one scout leader.
都是监督孩子的人
People who supervise kids.
这里挺闹啊
There's a lot of action in here.
好吧 我改投鬼一票了
Okay, well, I'm switching my vote from witch to ghost.
未必 博物馆有电磁场不是怪事
I don't know. EMF isn't that surprising at a museum.
这里到处是不安分的灵魂
They're always filled with ADHD spirits
和束缚他们的物件
and their tethers, you know?
好吧 如果凶犯是鬼魂
Okay, but if our killer is a chain rattler,
我们要怎么查明是哪一个
how we gonna figure out which one it is?
可以点了吗 亲爱的
Ready, honey?
就来点橙汁好了
Uh, just some orange juice, please.
小杯的
Small.
什么时候临盆
So, when you due?
我不知道
I have no idea.
听我一句
Well, take it from me,
生孩子前 你的人生是自己的
before kids, your life is yours.
等他们降生 你所熟悉的人生就结束了
Once they show up, life as you know it is over.
是啊
Yeah.
这事应该就是这样了
Pretty sure that's the way this is gonna go.
但是 等它出来后
But whenever it pops out,
你绝对会爱上那个小坏蛋的[魔鬼]
you're totally gonna love the little devil.
阿芝特克人杀人不含糊
Aztecs were pretty serious about their killings.
阿芝特克鬼魂
Aztec ghost.
我喜欢
Yeah, I like that.
查到什么了
What you got?
是一艘双桅帆船 明星号♥上的
It's from a ship, um, a brigantine called The Star.
在新英格兰岸边因风暴沉没
Sunk in a storm off the New England coast.
是从一家
Currently on loan from
海事博物馆借来的 听好
the Maritime Museum in -- wait for it --
是麻省 安多弗的博物馆
Andover, Massachusetts.
-真的 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
1723年沉没于风暴
Sunk in a storm in 1723.
等等 这个我知道
W-wait a minute. I know something about something,
这艘船的事
about this ship.
当时它驶往新大♥陆♥
It was, uh, headed to the New World.
曾在苏格兰利斯停靠
Weighed anchor in Leith, Scotland.
利斯 对了
Leith. Yes.
加文·麦克劳德
Gavin MacLeod.
-就是这艘船 -克劳力儿子
- This was his ship. - Crowley's kid?
对
Yep.
抱歉 就是...
Sorry, it's just that...
你还真
Y-you -- you actually...
以为这样能成功
you seriously think this is gonna work?
这...
It's just, uh...
太可悲了
It's so sad.
希望你喜欢地板的味道
Hope you like the taste of floor.
地上有一块需要擦干净
There's a spot there needs scrubbing.
更糟的是
And worse,
你被打败时
you're not even gonna see it comin'
会措手不及
when you get taken down.
就凭你
By you?
还有我的骨血
And my flesh and blood.
是吗
Really?
你记得那位可爱的
You remember the lovely...
凯莉·克莱恩吧
Kelly Kline?
她把孩子打掉了
She got rid of that thing.
是吗
Did she now?
温家兄弟确保了
The Winchesters saw to it.
因为你永远能信任他们
Because they can always be trusted.
那对他们也有利
It was in their own self-interest.
有意思
Interesting.
因为我还能感觉到它
Because I can still feel it.
它的心脏
Its heart.
它的力量
Its power.
让我有些骄傲
Sort of makes me proud.
天堂之光的后代
A chip off the old ball of heavenly light,
懂吗
if you know what I mean.
电♥话♥
Phone.
-什么事 -帮个忙
- What do you want? - Need a favor.
你...要我...
You...need...
帮忙
You?
原来
Turns out
你和你弟弟白♥痴♥的表面下
that behind that whole moron facade,
是货真价实的白♥痴♥
you and your brother are, in fact, morons!
你们让路西法的私生子活了下来
You let Lucifer's love child live.
你怎么知道的
How do you even know about that?
我不需要向你解释
I don't owe you an explanation.
好吧 我猜现在不太合适
Okay, so I'm -- I'm guessing this isn't the best time
求你联络加文
to ask you to get in touch with Gavin
让我们跟他说话
so we can talk to him?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your minds?
克劳力
You know what, Crowley?
你让加文去生活在我们的时代
When you set Gavin free to live in our time
这可能搅和了余下的人类历史
and possibly screw up the rest of human history,
我们可没去追杀他
we didn't hunt him down, okay?
所以你欠我们的
So I think you owe us.
你和波波鹿
You and Bullwinkle
趁那玩意破壳而出前 解决麻烦
fix this mess before it hatches.
然后 或许我们还能谈谈我儿子
Then, maybe then, we'll talk about my son.
我的爸
Oh, my Dad.
我喜欢这点 我们都是单身父亲
I love that. You and I, both single fathers.
我现在挺需要关于当爹的建议
I could use a little Dad advice right about now.
什么时候允许孩子约会
When do you let 'em date?
美国历史学会
别推搡 女士们
No pushing, ladies.
在大巴上要像在博物馆里一样文明礼貌
Let's be as polite on the bus as we were in the museum.
同学们 不许占座
Class, no saving seats.
车上不许吃东西 莎朗
No food on the bus, Sharon.
知道了
Okay.
你们的故事太精彩了
Your little story's fascinating,
但你们说这事有我的好处
but you said there was something in this for me?
如果凶犯是鬼魂
If the killer is a ghost,
它可能束缚在了船上的什么东西上
it may be tethered to something on the ship.
我们需要关于船的情报
So we need intel on the vessel.
去办个图书证吧
Get a library card.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表