我就是发现了
I just...found one.
明尼苏达州
Minnesota.
两人死亡 房♥间紧锁
Two dead, locked room.
被害人报♥警♥说听到婴儿哭声
Victims had put in a call about a crying baby.
但那里是空的
But the place was empty.
现场只有他们的尸体
The only thing at the scene was their bodies.
已经五天了
Been five days,
验尸官尚未给出死亡原因
and the coroner still hasn't put out a cause of death.
似乎有问题
Seemed fishy.
可能不是案子
It's probably nothing.
我就是想...出去转转
I just thought I might... get out there,
活动筋骨
stretch my legs.
我以为你根本不想去猎魔呢
I-I thought you weren't down to hunt in the first place.
世事多变嘛
Well, things change, right?
家族猎魔之旅
Family hunting trip.
好啊
Sure.
好 10分钟后车里见
All right. Meet at the car in 10.
不是要"休息一下"吗
What about the R&R?
这...
W--
小卡已经治好了你被烤的脚
Look, man, Cass healed your s'mores foot, all right?
宝贝车也被我修复如初 我们可以上路了
I got Baby back to mint. We're road ready.
如果妈妈想猎魔 我们就去
And if Mom wants to hunt, I say we hunt.
你来...
You're gonna...
好摩托
Nice bike.
你走之后 这世上好多东西
There's a lot of things that have gone to seed
都大不如前了
since you were here,
但其中不包括零食的
but the variety in snack food flavors
多变风味
is not one of them.
牛肉干 照烧的 拉差辣椒酱的
We got your teriyaki jerky, we got your sriracha,
辣青柠的 这个
and we got your chili lime, which...
是我的最爱
is my personal favorite.
试试辣青柠的吧
Let's give chili lime a whirl.
不错
It's...good.
人工
Artificial,
有点刺舌头
kinda tingly.
这才叫好
That's how you know it's working.
听着
Look...
我见识过文斯的各种样子
I been around all stripes of Vince, all right?
醉酒的文斯 抑郁的文斯
Drunk Vince, depressed Vince,
夸大狂的"我是金上帝"的文斯
megalomaniacal "I'm a Golden God" Vince.
但把我从门里丢出去的文斯
The Vince who threw me through that door...
那不是他
that wasn't him.
而且不仅是因为他的眼睛
And it wasn't just his eyes, man.
他的力气 他...
I-I mean, the strength. He was like --
就像个综合格斗摔跤手
He was like an MMA fighter.
就像20岁
Hell, he was like 20.
如果你有他的消息
If you hear from him,
一定给我来电
don't hesitate to call.
好的...碧昂斯探员
Okay, Agent...Beyoncé?
那我就是杰斯探员了
I guess that makes me Agent Jay Z.
雪莉·帕特里奇探员 明尼阿波利斯办事处的
Agent Shirley Partridge, out of the Minneapolis field office.
他们是我的搭档 卡西迪和伯纳杜奇探员
These are my partners, Agent Cassidy and Agent Bonaduce.
这是个本地案件
This is a local case.
-联调局为什么会感兴趣... -他们是新人
- Why would the FBI be interest-- - They're new.
第一次办案想有人指点着
Wanted their first case to have training wheels.
我们想看看尸体
We wanted to have a look at the bodies.
你尚未提交报告
Now, you haven't filed a report.
确认死因出现什么问题了吗
Has there been any problem determining the cause of death?
问题 不不 我查明死因了
Problem? No. No, no, no. I figured out the cause.
只是根本不合理
Just doesn't make any damn sense.
这是烧伤吗
Is this a burn?
冻伤 是啊
Frostbite. Yeah.
两名被害人都死于急性低温
Both victims died of acute hypothermia...
在一间18度的房♥间里
in a 65-degree room.
我解剖时 他们的心脏都...
When I opened them up, their hearts were literally --
真真正正的 冻住了
and I mean literally -- frozen.
我要怎么把这个告诉公众
Wanna tell me how to present that to the public?
还有他们的家人
Or to their families?
还指点他们呢
So much for training wheels, huh?
偶然相遇 查同一条线索
Bumping into each other, working the same leads.
多巧啊 小卡君
What are the odds, Cassie?
-是命运让我们相遇的 -我不感兴趣
- Fate brought us together. - I'm not interested.
为什么不呢
Why not?
我们组团对付阿玛拉时不挺厉害
We made a somewhat effective team against Amara.
我们都几个月
It's been months, I mean months,
没有试图杀死彼此了
since we last tried to kill each other.
我们都有很强烈的理由
We both got very, very good reasons
希望路西法死
to want Lucifer dead.
再说
Besides...
你跟文斯的二把手交谈时
...while you were gabbing with Vince's second fiddle,
我去翻了他的房♥间
I was ransacking his room.
发现了这个
Found these.
他亲爱的姐姐温蒂寄来的明信片
Postcards from his beloved sister Wendy.
看啊 地址什么的
Oh, lookie here. An address and everything.
值得一看
Worth a look.
你确定那玩意你会用了吗
You sure you got the swing of that thing?
第三次回答你 会了
For the third time, yes.
迪恩 这不是数码的 我能行
Dean, it's analog. I'm good.
好吧
Right.
妈妈 这里有发现
Mom, we got something over here.
-萨姆 -妈妈
- Sam? - u202dMom?
迪恩
Dean?
妈妈
Mom? u202d
-妈妈 -萨姆 迪恩
- Mom. - u202dSam! Dean!
妈妈
Mom!
撑住 妈妈 我们来了
Hold on, Mom! We're coming!
妈妈 离门远点
Mom, get away from the door.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈 你受伤了
Mom, you're hurt.
走 快走 出去
Let's go. Come on. Come on.
好了
Okay.
可以出去了吗 去挨家敲门
Ready to head out? Go knock on some doors?
-敲门 -是啊
- Doors? - u202dYeah.
找邻居问问 去记录厅查查
Talk to the neighbors, hit up the Hall of Records,
研究案子
work the...case?
-我们还那么做吧 -有时候吧
- We still do that, right? - Sometimes.
但是 有了互联网 大部分的跑腿工作
But the, uh, the Internet has made a lot of that legwork...
都不必要了
Obsolete.
我已经进入了
I mean, I'm already in
圣保罗的警局数据库
the St. Paul Police Department database.
-有发现吗 -嗯 很多
- Anything? - u202dYeah, a lot.
查到很多警方报告 有2004年的
I got police reports filed from 2004...
uh, '91, '89, '85, '78.
本地女孩死于肇事逃逸
都是死亡 都是孩子
All deaths. All kids.
本地女孩死于肇事逃逸
看来一切都始于这个女孩
Looks like it started with this girl here.
伊丽莎白·莫里亚蒂
Elizabeth Moriarty.
你用那个查到了那么多
You got all of that from that.
是啊
Yeah.
妈妈
Mom...
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我们会教你的
We'll teach you how to do this.
你好
Hello.
我是碧昂斯探员
I'm Agent Beyoncé,
这位是我的
and this is my, um...
搭档 斯探员
my partner, Agent Zee.
我们想问你几个问题
Um, we wanted to ask you a few questions
关于你弟...
about your bro...
...弟
...ther.
你觉得萨姆和迪恩也会遇到这种事吗
Do you think that happens to Sam and Dean?
经常的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表