不不 弟弟 巫师
No, no, no. Brother. Witch.
行了吗 好了吗
Is that it? Is -- is it done?
这小子是谁
Who's this hippie?
看他的表情啊
Look at his face.
就像我把你的万圣节糖果都吃掉了的那次
Kind of like the time when I ate all your Halloween candy.
记得吗 太经典了
You remember that? Classic.
不好笑
Not funny.
你居然叫来了罗威娜
I can't believe you called Rowena.
你居然骑了拉瑞
I can't believe you rode Larry.
我在那头公牛上很厉害的
I was awesome on that bull.
就像神一样
I was like a god.
如果你记起了什么中咒期间
Now, should you experience any odd memories
奇怪的记忆 或对话
from when you were hexed, conversations,
就告诉我
you let me know?
大部分都不记得了 真的
It's blank, mostly. Really.
等等
Oh, just a second.
如果你想感谢我 给我寄个礼品篮就好
If you want to thank me, you can send a wee gift basket.
书
The book.
你真没劲
You're no fun.
我们欠你个小人情
We owe you one. Small one.
咒语解除后你感觉还好吗
So how you holding up after the spell?
那玩意把我整的好惨
That thing kicked my ass.
老实说
You know, I gotta be honest.
我起初有点嫉妒
I was actually, uh, a little jealous at first.
嫉妒什么 差点害死我的咒语吗
Of what? The curse that nearly killed me?
不是 就是
No, just, you know...
我们做的一些事 一直是我们的负担
some of the things we've done, we've had this weight for...
已经很久了
Forever.
看到那消失 你是那么开心
And seeing it gone, uh, you looked happy.
丢掉负担是不是好事呢
Look, was it nice to drop our baggage?
或许吧 很可能是
Yeah, maybe. Hell, probably.
但遗失的不止是烂事
But it wasn't just the crap that got lost.
而是一切
I mean, it was everything.
我们 我们的工作 那一切
It was us, it was what we do, you know? All of it.
所以...
So...
如果那就是开心的样子
that's what being happy looks like?
我还是算了
I think I'll pass.
-是亮亮的那个 -上车吧
- It's the, uh, the shiny one that's - Get in the car.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表