如果你愿意付"入场费"就行
It is if you're willing to pay the price of admission.
每次我用他们的咒语
Every time I use one of their spells,
我的灵魂都会被烧去一点
a piece of my soul burns away.
等它没了
And once it's gone...
你就再不会感觉到什么了
You won't feel anything anymore.
不会再在意什么了
You won't, uh, care about anything anymore.
你不再是人了
You won't be human anymore.
我以前每晚都会梦到我女儿
I used to dream about my daughter every night.
知道我现在梦到什么吗
Do you know what I dream about now?
什么都没有
Nothing.
你不信任我 我理解
You don't trust me. I understand.
但等你哥哥去对质伊什姆
But when your brother confronts Ishim,
那天使会杀了他的
the angel will kill him.
伊什姆在天堂是个大人物
Ishim's a big man in heaven.
如果真♥相♥败露 对他太不利
He's got too much to lose if the truth comes out.
等你哥哥死了
And when your brother's dead,
你就不会再阻拦我了
you won't stand in my way anymore.
你会帮助我
You'll help me.
我可以等这个
And for that, I can wait.
小卡
Cass?
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
伊什姆也完全恢复了
And Ishim is fully recovered.
嗯 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
或许你不该那么做
Maybe wish you hadn't had done that just yet.
-等等 为什么 -这个莉莉
- Wait, why? - u202dThis Lily chick?
她说她女儿是人类
Says that her daughter was human.
我觉得伊什姆
I think Ishim...
可能耍了你
I think he's playing you.
你回来了
You're back.
有什么消息
So what's new?
是真的吗 伊什姆
Is it... is it true, Ishim?
什么是真的
Is what true?
莉莉·桑德的女儿
Lily Sunder's daughter,
是个人类吗
was she human?
-谁告诉你的 -她
- Who told you that? - She did.
她说你迷恋她
Said you were pretty obsessed.
她撒谎
Well, she's a liar.
她为什么要撒谎
Why would she lie?
她是人类
She's human.
他们就这样
It's kinda what they do.
如果她在撒谎 那她还真厉害
Well, if she's a liar, she's pretty good at it.
而你 则很不擅长
You, on the other hand, kind of suck.
你要信谁
Who are you gonna believe?
你的兄弟 还是这肮脏的猿猴
Your brother, or some filthy ape
总一副高人一等的样子 嘲弄你
who's always talking down to you, always mocking you.
小卡和我或许不是总能达成一致
You know, Cass and I might not agree all the time,
但至少他知道他的真朋友是谁
but at least he knows who his real friends are.
为什么他的话让你这么在意 伊什姆
Why do his words bother you so much, Ishim?
他凭什么质疑我的选择
Who is he to question my choices?
他凭什么质疑你的选择
Who is he to question yours?
看来我的一些选择的确
Well, it seems that some of my choices
该受到质疑
may need to be questioned.
告诉我 那女孩 是人类吗
Now tell me. The girl -- was she human?
你不会喜欢答案的
Oh, you're not gonna like the answer.
我以前还羡慕你 卡西迪奥 你相信吗
I used to envy you, Castiel. You believe that?
你从地狱走出来
You survived Hell.
你是上帝选中的
You were chosen by God.
但现在看看你
But now look at you.
你是那么可悲 可怜的弱小
You're just sad and pathetically weak.
现在
So now...
我要帮你
I'm gonna help you.
我要治愈你的人类弱点
I'm gonna cure you of your human weakness
就像我治好了我的毛病那样
same way I cured my own --
把那弱点割掉
by cutting it out.
别动
Don't move.
动手吧
Do it.
你把我轰走
You blast me away,
也会连带上屋里其他的天使
you'll blast away every angel in the room.
我不会有事
I'll survive.
但卡西迪奥 他受伤了
Castiel, on the other hand, he's hurt.
他或许能活下来
He might live
也或许会成为墙上的血污
or he might just end up a bloody smear on the wall.
赌一把吧
Roll the dice.
嗯 我猜到了
Yeah. That's what I thought.
伊什姆 休想
Ishim! No.
你好 我的爱
Hello, my love.
你不是该看住她别来的吗
I thought you were supposed to keep her out of this.
我改主意了
Yeah, I changed my mind.
好决定
Good call. u202d
好吧 B计划 来
All right, Plan B. Come on.
结束了
It's over.
不
No.
我再也不会无力了
I will never be powerless again.
你不能永远把我顶在这儿
You can't hold me here forever.
你坚持得够久了
You held him for long enough.
好了 那么...
All right, so, uh...
现在怎么办
What now?
他死了
He's dead.
你要收手了
Are you done?
一百多年来 我只有复仇
Revenge is all I've had for over a hundred years.
它是我的一部分
It's what I am.
打错了 你要收手了
Wrong answer. You're done.
迪恩
Dean.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我错了
I was wrong.
虽然我真的不知道
And...while it's true that I didn't know
我们杀了无辜者 但无知不是借口
we were killing an innocent, ignorance is no excuse.
我真的无法想象你深重的丧亲之痛
I truly can't imagine the depths of your loss.
那是你的孩子
This was your child.
我无法想象那痛苦
I can't imagine the pain.
如果你离开这里
So if you leave here
又觉得你不能原谅我
and you find that you can't forgive me...
我会等你
I'll be waiting.
谢谢
Thank you.
你应得的
You earned it.
这对我没什么用
Well, this will do very little for me,
但多谢你的好意
but I-I appreciate the gesture.
伊什姆的话
What Ishim said...
你不软弱 小卡 你知道吧
You're not weak, Cass. You know that, right?
显然 你变了
I mean, obviously, you've changed,
但你变好了
but it's all been for the better, man.
你一直陪我们走过这段
And you have been with us every step of this
漫长疯狂的旅途
long, crazy thrill ride.
不管多么疯狂 你从未退缩过
And no matter how crazy it got, you never backed down.
这是很需要力量的
And that takes real strength.
谢谢
Thank you.
小卡 我不喜欢比莉那事的结果 好吗
Cass, I don't like how the whole Billie thing went down. Okay?
我知道你认为你做得对
I know you think you were doing the right thing.
我不是生气 我是担心
And I'm not mad. I'm worried.
因为"严重后果"这种事
Because things like "cosmic consequences"
经常会最终找上门来
have a habit of biting us in the ass.
我知道
I know they do.
但我不后悔 哪怕我要为此付出性命
But I don't regret what I did, even if it costs me my life.
别那么说
Don't say that, man.
如果你找到凯莉和小路西法 你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do if you find Kelly and, uh, Lucifer Junior?
那真是个拿非利人
It is a Nephilim, right?
不 没那么简单
Oh, no. It's more than that.
普通拿非利人是所有生灵中
An ordinary Nephilim is one of the most dangerous beings
最危险的
in all of creation.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表