- but not my phone number? - Spur of the moment.
有人说这附近有个吸血鬼巢穴
Someone dropped a dime on a vamp nest near here.
-知道什么吗 -我才听说
- You got anything? - No, news to me.
想加入吗
You want in?
嗯 当然
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
太好了
Great.
你怎么样
How ya been?
我嘛
Well, uh...
那群英国混♥蛋♥老来纠缠我
taking plenty of heat from the Brit Dicks
让我加入茶点小队
to join the tea and crumpet squad.
他们可不愿接受拒绝
Yeah, they do not want to take "No" for an answer.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
-要啤酒吗 -好啊
- Want a beer? - Sure.
嗯
Yeah.
去他们的 是吧
I mean, screw them, right?
他们觉得都这么多年了...
What do they think, after all these years...
今天感觉如何
How are we doing today?
玛丽
Oh, Mary.
又出眼袋了
Those eye bags again.
昨晚发生什么事了吗
Did something happen last night?
能说具体点吗
Could you be more specific?
我离开这栋楼了吗
Was I out of this building?
那你该比我更清楚
Well, you would know that better than I.
除非你无法
Unless you're having trouble
区分事实和虚幻了
distinguishing fact from fiction.
是这样吗 玛丽
So what's going on, Mary?
我没事
I'm fine.
是吗
Are you?
你在给我洗♥脑♥吗
You're brainwashing me?
你在被...重组
You're being...realigned.
很快 你将无法区分你自己和我们的想法
Soon, you won't differentiate between your thinking and ours.
你的想法和行为都将来自我们
All of your thoughts and actions will come from us.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
反正不是你抓着不放的对自己的错觉
Well, not about this illusion of you that you hold on to.
完美的生活
The perfect life.
有爱的丈夫和孩子
Loving husband and kids.
一切本就不完美 是吧
But it never really was perfect, was it?
你对你深爱的约翰隐瞒的那些秘密
All those secrets you kept from your beloved John --
你曾经的猎人生涯
that you were a Hunter.
亚撒色饶了约翰一命 作为交换 你允许他来
That you invited Azazel to visit when he spared John's life.
-你怎么 -我有眼线 玛丽
- How do you - I have sources, Mary.
到处都有
Everywhere.
你死后
After you died,
你挚爱的约翰为寻求复仇慢慢变得疯狂
your beloved John was a man slowly going mad, searching for revenge.
怎么 你儿子没告诉你吗
What? Your boys didn't tell you?
喝酒发狂 消失数周
The drunken rages? The weeks of abandonment?
真是虐待儿童
Child abuse, really.
怪不得他们那么...不健全
It's no wonder they're... damaged.
所以
So...
不再沉湎童话了
enough with the fairy tale.
我们要让你回归更纯粹的自我
We are returning you to a more pure version of yourself --
玛丽·坎贝尔 天生杀手
Mary Campbell, natural born killer.
不
No.
美国猎人没有如我们所愿乖乖合作
The American Hunters haven't fallen into line as we'd hoped,
他们要被清除
so they're being eliminated,
由我们的人铲除并顶替
repealed and replaced by our people,
你 玛丽
and you, Mary,
你要在其中扮演关键角色
you play a key role in that.
我不会的
I won't.
或许
Or...
你已经做了
maybe you already have.
有趣的选择
Interesting choice.
很快你将无法选择了
Soon you won't be making any.
下午好
Good afternoon.
海斯博士
Dr. Hess.
还是那么美丽
Stunningly beautiful as ever.
克劳力
Crowley.
还是那么虚伪得让人反胃
Revoltingly unctuous as always.
我们直说吧
Let's cut to it.
你在让你的人屠♥杀♥美国猎人
You have your people slaughtering the American Hunters,
不用说 这我支持
which, naturally, I applaud.
你知道这事
You know about that?
我给了亚瑟·凯奇一只地狱猎犬
I provided Arthur Ketch with a hellhound.
我猜他不是想要养宠物
I didn't think he was looking for a pet.
显然 你们组织是想在此扎根
Obviously, your organization is looking to put down roots.
我只是想确保你我之间
I just want to make doubly sure that you and I
可以在美国延续
have the same arrangement in the States
我们在英国的协议
that we do in the U.K.
没什么不可以
I don't see why not.
没必要开战 两边都不输
No point being at war. No sides lose.
如果你的恶魔只针对
If your demons limit their involvement
那些愚蠢的 甘愿出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂的人类...
to humans idiotic enough to sell their souls...
-没问题 -信息共享呢
- Done. - And share information?
需要的时候
As needed?
我猜找到那个拿非利人是头等大事吧
I assume finding that infernal nephilim is a top priority.
鉴于它能杀了你 我 和整个宇宙
Since it could kill you, me, and the entire universe,
-或许吧 -我喜欢团队合作
- probably. - I am a team player.
我的恶魔这会儿正在全国搜索
My demons are scouring the country as I speak.
你注意到我的如释重负了吗
Did you notice my sigh of relief?
是啊
Oh, right.
我没有
There wasn't one.
克劳力 还有件事
Crowley, one more thing.
什么事
What?
你跟温家兄弟的关系
Your relationship with the Winchesters.
在我看来有点太亲近了
It's a bit cozy for my taste.
希望你不会指望我放过你的朋友
I hope you don't expect me to spare your friends.
我的检查结束了
That completes my examination.
德雷克索 我虽然很喜欢跟你一天天地
Okay, Drexel, as much as I enjoy playing doctor with you
玩医生游戏 我需要马上离开这里
day after day, I need to blow this joint now.
请您耐心
I beg you to be patient.
我能关闭安保装置之前
Until I get the security device shut off,
你还是属于克劳力的
you completely belong to Crowley.
如果它法力已降至最低 而我又状态满格
Okay, if it's at minimum power, and I'm at maximum power,
我宁可一试
I'll roll the dice, man.
我说了 我毫不知情
I'm telling you, I don't know anything about it.
我完全没听过什么艾琳·莱希
The name Eileen Leahy means nothing to me.
克劳力 只有恶魔能控制地狱猎犬
Crowley, only a demon can control a hellhound,
那么 肯定跟你的人有关
which means that one of your people was involved.
如果是这样 我肯定会知道
If that were the case, I would know about it.
没有地狱猎犬失踪
There are no missing hellhounds.
我昨晚才抱过它们
I was cuddling with them just last night.
嗯 你也不知道
Right. And you know nothing else of
其他猎人一个个死亡的事吗
the other Hunters who are dying?
我不仅不知道 还不关心
Not only don't I know, I don't care.
我没想到你还喜欢抱抱 克劳力
Never thought of you as a cuddler, Crowley.
多说说吧
Tell me more.
多说说
More?
我考虑了你的未来
I've been giving thought to your future.
作为我的奴隶 你可以当武器
As my slave, you could be useful as a weapon,
屠♥杀♥我的敌人
laying waste to my enemies,
首先就是某个英国贱♥人♥
starting with a certain British bitch
动不动就对我下最后通牒
who's far too comfortable giving me ultimatums.
说完了吗
Are you done?
没有
No.
如果你知道凯莉·克莱恩
If you do have any information as to the whereabouts
和你后裔的下落
of Kelly Kline and the spawn of your loins...
你最好是告诉我
...you may want to give that information to me.
我为什么要做那样的事
And why, oh, why would I do a thing like that?
因为 原来凯莉一直跟你的一个老朋友
Because turns out that Kelly's been chumming it
混在一起
with an old friend of yours.
-大衮 -怎么
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表