Which means?
所以其飞行计划是机密
Which means its flight plans are sealed
除非你想黑进国♥务♥院♥去
unless you want to hack the State Department.
他们是谁
Who are these people?
格雷戈里·马里恩医生 兽医
迪恩
Dean.
格雷戈里·马里恩医生 兽医诊所
马里恩医生 让我们进去吧
Dr. Marion, how about you let us in?
你就什么都没问 把子弹从他腿里挖出来了
So, you dug the bullet out of his leg, no questions asked?
她给了我10万块
She offered me 100 grand.
你拿了
And you took it?
学生贷款是很重的负担
Student loans were a bitch, okay?
小卡 小卡 别伤害他
Cass! Cass! Cass! Don't hurt him.
还不到时候
Not yet.
听着
All right, look,
她没说名字
she didn't give me her name.
我们完事后 司机走了
When we were done, the driver bailed,
我拿了钱
I got paid,
有另一个小妞过来了
and then some other chick shows up,
他们一起开走了
and they all drive away.
你就知道这些了
And that's everything you know?
嗯
Yeah.
是啊
Totally.
伤害他吧
Hurt him.
我有她的电♥话♥号♥码
I have her phone number!
好吧 听着
Okay? Okay, look, look, look.Look,
我不知道他们在哪
I don't know where they are,
但她几小时前打给了我
but she called me a couple hours ago --
几小时前
a few hours ago,
问我给他打的镇定剂的事
asking about the sedative I gave the guy.
所以我有她的电♥话♥号♥码
So...I've got her phone number.
我觉得这不行
I don't think it's working.
等等
Wait.
很快 他就会求着回答我们了
Soon, he'll be begging to answer our questions.
只要能让那停下
Anything to make it stop.
马里恩医生
Dr. Marion.
我是打来
Yeah, I'm just calling, you know,
问问病人情况的
to, uh, check on the patient.
出什么事了吗 医生
Is everything all right, doctor?
没事 非常好
Yeah, yeah, sure. Definitely.
我要挂了
I'm hanging up now.
听着 贱♥人♥
Listen, bitch.
我不管你是谁 我不管你想要什么
I don't care who you are, I don't care what you want.
你抓了我弟弟
You have my brother.
迪恩·温彻斯特
Dean Winchester.
我听说你死了
I heard you were dead.
你听错了
Well, you heard wrong.
我给你个机会 就一个
Now, I'm gonna give you one chance -- just one --
把萨姆还回来
to hand Sam back.
抱歉 不行
Sorry. Not possible.
你以为你逃得过我吗
Oh, you think you can run from me?
试试吧
Try it.
等我找到你
Because when I find you --
我会找到你的
and I will find you --
如果他不是完好无损 我就把你拆了
if he is not in one piece, I will take you apart.
听懂了吗
You understand me?
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
放我出去
Let me out!
现在呢
Now what?
我们有她的号♥码
Well, we got her number.
我们回地堡 进行追踪
Let's head back to the bunker, and we'll put a trace on it.
妈妈
Mom?
她失去意识了 但没有严重损伤
She's unconscious, but there's no serious damage.
好吧 那帮帮她
All right. Help her.
迪恩·温彻斯特吧
Dean Winchester, I presume.
杰西卡
Jessica.
你该更小心点的
You should be more careful
你手♥机♥上有定位服务
with your location services on your phone.
你是他们的一员吗
Are you one of them?
我是他们的一员
I'm one of them.
嗯
Yeah.
告诉我我弟弟在哪
You tell me where my brother is,
我或许就不对你下狠手
and I might take it easy on you.
别手软了
Oh, please don't.
找这个吗
Looking for this?
那第二轮
So, round two?
有人来吗
Anyone?
死了 我是因为你才死了
Dead. I'm dead because of you.
我是因为你才死了
I'm dead because of you.
这都怪你
This is all your fault.
-都怪你 -迪恩
- This is your fault. - Dean?
我们都是因为你才死了 萨姆
We're all dead because of you, Sam.
本该是你的 本该是你的
It should've been you. It should've been you.
你是个怪物 你是个怪物
You're a freak. You are a freak.
你是个怪物
You're a freak.
都怪你
It's your fault.
你说得对
You're right.
我以为
You know, I would've thought
你们俩这样的壮小伙儿
for two strapping lads like yourselves,
战斗力能再强点呢
you would've lasted a tad longer.
但是 常言说得好
But hey, you know what they say.
好事都...
Good things come to those --
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
都怪你
Your fault!
都怪你 死吧
It's your fault. Just die.
都怪你 都怪你
It's your fault. It's your fault.
都怪你 都怪你
It's your fault. It's all your fault.
死吧
Just die.
你为什么不死 萨姆
Why won't you die, Sam?
你为什么不死
Why don't you die?
都怪你
It's your fault.
不
No.
或许你并不那么擅长你的工作
Maybe you're not as good at your job as you think.
不
No! No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
在她车上找到了手♥机♥
Found her cellphone in the car.
最后一通电♥话♥是从密苏里州奥尔德里奇打来的
Last phone call was made from Aldrich, Missouri.
萨姆应该在那一带
We're guessing Sam's probably around there.
好
Good.
太好了
That's great.
你没事吧
You okay?
有事
No.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry. I just...
我这辈子都在逃避这个 猎魔
I spent my life running from this, from hunting.
我脱离了
And I got out.
我从来不希望你和萨姆过这样的生活
I never wanted this for you and Sam.
妈妈 我懂的
Mom, I-I get it.
我真懂
I do.
如果我有孩子 也不会希望他们做这个
If I had kids, I wouldn't want them in this.
但萨姆和我
But Sam and me...
救人猎魔
saving people and hunting things,
这是我们的生活
this is our life.
我觉得我们让世界更美好了
I think we make the world a better place.
我确定
I know that we do.
目击者称他大汗淋漓 脸色苍白 疯疯癫癫
Witnesses say he was sweating and pale and psycho.
自称他是路西法
He said his name was freaking Lucifer.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表