忆往昔
克莱尔...你如果踏上我们走的路
You know, Claire, you go down this path, our path,
活不长的
it's not a long life.
我郑重发誓不会像傻瓜一样猎魔
I solemnly swear not to hunt like a dumbass.
克莱尔 干蠢事之前千万做好功课
Claire, do your homework before you do anything stupid, okay?
如果需要我们 我们随叫随到
And we're here if you need us, any time.
被纯种头四代子孙
"Werewolves that are turned up to four generations
所转化的狼人相对温和 并且可以在
from pureblood are less feral and can transform
任何时候变形
before, during, and after the lunar cycle"
狼人都很厉害
I mean, werewolves are badass.
长老要温家人
The old men want the Winchesters,
我就去争取迪恩了
so I made a play for Dean,
本来挺成功 结果你的行动出了岔子
and it was working until your operation went sideways.
我加入 你们在改变世界 我想加入进来
I'm in. You're changing the world, and I wanna be a part of it.
迪恩 多亏米克和他的人
Dean, because of Mick and his guys,
吸血鬼始祖死了
the Alpha Vampire is dead.
我还能说什么 我喜欢这样吗 不喜欢
What do you want me to say? Do I like it? No.
我信任他们吗 绝不
Do I trust them? Hell, no.
我们经常跟我们不信任的人合作
We work with people we don't trust all the time.
如果你想试试看 那好吧
So if you wanna give this a shot, then fine.
如今
冰啤 红酒 外带
幸运獾酒吧 麦芽酒
-就问问 -在安吉拉家学习
-再说一遍 -你说我撒谎 不是吧
你说我撒谎 不是吧
"Are you calling me a liar? Seriously?"
没错 是的
Yeah. Seriously.
你被逮到了
You're so busted.
你逊毙了
You are beyond lame, you know that?
我们回去吧 求你
Let's just go back. Please?
我能让你进去
I'll get you in.
喝过莫斯科骡子吗
Ever had a Moscow Mule?
什么
A Moscow Mule?
你能不能 哪怕一次 有点你这年纪的样子
Will you just, for once, act your age?
你连自己的车都没有还好意思说
Says the guy who doesn't even have his own car.
别再缠着妈妈给我们买♥♥车了 好吗
Stop hounding Mom about buying us a car, all right?
她已经在尽力了
She's doing the best she can.
再过两年 我就走人
Two more years, I am so gone.
等等
Hold up!
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
嗯 那叫动物
Yeah. They're called animals.
-我们回镇上吧 -不 海登 我们走
- Let's just go back into town. - No, Hayden, we're going.
你是没看过恐怖片吗
Have you, like, never seen a horror movie?
两个孩子 阴暗小路
Two kids, dark road,
林子里发出恐怖的声响
creepy noise in the woods?
我们再走就...
We keep walking... and boom!
你真能闹
You are such a drama queen.
-那里什么都没有 -但我...
- All right, there's nothing there. - But I --
好吧 我证明给你看
No, fine. I'll prove it.
白♥痴♥
Sucker.
亲爱的 就回来
瞧
See?
我说的吧
Told you.
海登
Hayden!
海登 不
Hayden... No.
天呐 小海
Oh, my God. Hay.
救命
Help!
海登 海登 海登
Hayden, Hayden, Hayden, Hayden.
凶鬼恶灵
第十二季 第十六集
女士免费喝
好吧 够了 我去车里等
All right, that's it. I'm waiting in the car.
-迪恩 哥们 等等 -不
- Dean, dude, wait a second. - No. You know what?
从这帮混♥蛋♥那儿接活儿是一♥码♥事
Getting jobs from these dicks is one thing,
但我可不想玩什么到岗报到这套
but I didn't sign up for this reporting for duty crap,
-他们还迟到 -抱歉迟到了
- especially when they're late. - Sorry I'm late.
我向总部的报告电♥话♥打了很久
My report to the home office ran long.
我们一直很忙...
We've had our hands full since...
还是别再多想了
Well, best not to dwell on that.
好压抑
That is some world-class repression.
你还真是英国人
You are British.
我们更喜欢称之为镇定自若
We prefer to call it a stiff upper lip.
好了 够了
Okay, okay. Enough.
米克 为什么叫我们来
Mick, what's the deal with the bat signal?
威斯康辛州发生了一起事故
There was an incident in Wisconsin.
被列为"动物袭击"
"Animal attack."
一个女孩 海登·福斯特进了医院
A girl named Hayden Foster's in the hospital,
她哥哥 被掏了心脏
and her brother lost his heart.
似乎是狼人
Looks like a werewolf.
他们一般不留活口的
Well, they don't usually leave behind survivors.
可能还没干完就被吓跑了
Freak probably got spooked before it could finish the job.
或许吧
Well, perhaps.
但一般的狼人不会被
But it usually takes more than a fright
吓一下就不吃晚餐了
to put your average werewolf off his supper.
-这你有了解 是吗 -还真是
- You'd know that, would you? - Actually, I would.
我在肯德里克斯对狼人进行过深入研究
I did extensive research into lycanthropy at Kendricks.
肯德里克斯
Kendricks?
肯德里克斯学校
The Kendricks School.
是英国记录者训练特工的地方
It's where the British Men of Letters train their operatives.
-就像我们的 -霍格沃茨吗
- It's like our - Hogwarts?
是啊
Exactly.
肯德里克斯有全球最大的神秘传说收藏
Kendricks is the largest collection of occult lore in the world.
厉害
Cool.
对于狼人 我了解不少
So when it comes to werewolves, I'm not entirely ignorant.
比如 我们知道昨晚的袭击
For example, we know that last night's attack
并不是发生在月圆时
didn't happen on a full moon.
因此 这是个纯血狼人
Therefore, we're looking for a pureblood.
还用说
You think?
看起来很轻松
It's like a milk run to me.
那你不介意我跟去喽
Then you don't mind if I tag along?
米克
Mick...
那个 我觉得
Listen, I-I don't think...
你不会擅长这种事的
I don't think it's really your kind of thing.
那或许我该擅长
No, maybe it should be.
我本来有最棒的团队
I had the best team,
但我们大多数人 只是研究者 不是战士
but most of us, we were thinkers, not fighters.
我们说实话 你们和你们妈妈
And let's be honest -- your and your mum,
你们是我还活着的唯一原因
you're the only reason I'm still alive.
-那么你想成为我们这样吗 -不是
- So now you wanna be like us? - No.
我只是想为接下来的任何情况做好准备
I just want to be ready for whatever's next.
哥们 他就是累赘 你也清楚
Dude, he is dead weight, and you know it.
听着 米克的确是没经验
Look, Mick's inexperienced, sure.
但他们的知识储备很丰富
But these people have some serious knowledge.
那又如何 我们的工作是没法从书本上学到的
So? Dude, what we do, you can't learn this crap in a book.
穿上件法兰绒 拿把枪 然后出去
You put on a flannel, you pick up a gun, you go out there.
要么快速上手 要么早进坟墓
Either you get good fast or you get dead faster.
我们现在跟他们合作了
We're working with these people now
而且我们成果不错 我们在救人
and -- and we're getting wins. We're saving people.
他们能力越强 我们也越好
The better they are, the better we are.
听着 米克在始祖面前也临危不乱
Look, Mick held his own with the Alpha.
为什么不给他个机会 或许他能帮上忙
Why not give him a shot? Maybe he'll come in handy.
如果他害死了自己呢
And what if he gets himself killed?
-我听到了 -很好
- I heard that. - Good.
如果他要来 你负责看着他
If he's coming, you're babysitting him.
在路德的第27部论文中
In Luther's 27th thesis,
"打油诗"一词显然是
the word "jingle" is an obvious nod
指一位15世纪的聪明僧人
to a canny 15th century monk...
你还非得让他听播客吗
Had to let him listen to his podcast, huh?
哥们 这很有教育意义
Dude, it's educational.
再说 我早就想听这个了
And besides, I've been wanting to listen to this one.
马丁·路德这样的僧侣
You know, monks like Martin Luther
是最早的猎人之一
are among the earliest Hunters.
你拿的书有一部分也是他写的
He even wrote parts of that book you're holding.
什么 这传说能追溯到16世纪
What? This lore dates back to the 16th century?
-是的 欧洲什么东西都很老 -嗯
- Yeah. Well, in Europe, everything's old. - Well...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表