Be good to talk to you.
你一定觉得变成玛丽很好玩
I suppose it amuses you to take Mary's form,
或许你是觉得这会
or perhaps you believe it will inspire
让我不愿下手
a bit of hesitation on my part.
不会的
It will not.
他不会开口的
He's not gonna talk.
这个易形者杀了人 玛丽
The shifter has killed people, Mary.
它活该受折磨 这还只是个开头
This is the very beginning of what it deserves.
如果它肯说出它的家人在哪
And if it tells us where its family is,
这一切都会停止
well, then this will all stop.
我保证
Promise.
你撒谎的时候 眼睛会抽动
That eye of yours twitches when you lie.
我的眼睛老抽动
My eye twitches all the time.
那么
Well, then,
看来我完全了解你了
I guess I know all about you.
你们好
Hey, guys.
好吧 我们到了 什么情况
All right, well, we're here. What do you got?
我们的妈妈去抓一个"借力者"巫师了
Our mom was after a "borrower" witch.
就是通过恶魔交易得到法力的巫师
So witch that gets their power from a demon deal.
好吧 那么你们追踪你们妈妈来到了这儿
Okay, so you tracked your mom here?
现在我们又追踪她
And now we tracked her
到了镇上一家素食餐厅
to the only vegan restaurant in town.
他们告诉了我们她住在了哪
They told us where she was staying.
还有吗
Anything else?
我拿到了酒保的号♥码
I got the bartender's phone number.
别理他
Ignore him.
迪恩
Dean...
那车还是那么美
that car is still major.
想看看吗
You want the tour?
-当然了 -来吧
- Definitely. - u202dCome on.
嗯
Yeah.
麦克斯觉得根本没事
Max isn't really feelin' this.
嗯 没发现呢
Yeah, I hadn't noticed. u202d
他总觉得他更了解妈妈
He always thinks he knows Mom better,
但是 那是因为他们都是天生巫师
but it's 'cause they're both natural witches.
他们就那样
It's who they are.
是吧
Right?
-不错嘛 -嗯
- Nice. - u202dYeah.
-那是榴弹发射器吗 -是的
- Is that a grenade launcher? - Yes, she is.
嗯 但这才是我们现在需要的
Yeah, but, uh, this is what we need right now.
杀女巫的子弹
Witch killing bullets.
你呢 魔法方面
And what about you? Uh, with magic.
没有 我没有
Nah, I don't have it.
对我来说就像白噪
It's just kind of a lot of noise to me.
魔法是他们的专长
Magic is definitely their thing, you know?
嗯
Yeah.
小时候 迪恩和我爸爸
When I was growing up, Dean and my dad
一起猎魔 那是他们的纽带
had the same thing with hunting, that bond.
和玛丽呢
What about with Mary?
她...
I mean, she, uh,
她去查案 就失踪了
she gets into a case and just sort of vanishes.
嗯 玛丽是个好猎人
Yeah. No, Mary's a great hunter.
是啊
Yeah.
她似乎不怎么喜欢拥抱
Uh, she doesn't seem like much of a hugger.
是啊
Yeah.
我们去找你们妈妈吧
Let's go find your mom.
她的车在
Well, her car's here.
没人打算把它藏起来 这是好事
Well, no one's trying to hide it. That's good news.
嗯
Yeah.
一点也不奇怪呢
Not weird. At all.
好吧 如果有情况 你们待在我们身后
All right, look, anything happens, you guys stay behind us.
嗯 好
Yeah. Sure.
艾莉西娅
Alicia...
有什么需要吗
Can I help you?
是的 我们在找...
Yes, please. We're, uh, we're looking for, uh --
麦克斯 艾莉西娅
Max? Alicia?
你们俩怎么来了
What are you two doing here?
妈妈
Mom!
萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特
Sam and Dean Winchester,
这位是伟大的塔莎·贝恩斯
meet the great Tasha Banes.
孩子们跟我说了你们不少好话
The kids have told me very nice things.
艾莉西娅差不多逼他们来的 担心你有事
Alicia basically made them come just in case you were in peril.
根本没这必要
Well, that was unnecessary,
不过还是感谢你们了
but very nice of you all the same.
安迪 能给我的孩子
Andy, can we get a couple rooms
和他们的朋友安排房♥间吗
for my children and their friends?
当然 这就好
Sure. It'll just be a minute.
太好了 你们去我屋等吧
Great. You can wait in my room.
我有酒
I have wine. u202d
太好了
Great.
酒
Wine.
罗克河是死路一条 很遗憾 这里没有巫师
So Rock River's a dead end. No witches here, unfortunately.
我以为真是这里呢
Thought this was the place --
那你怎么不打电♥话♥
Well, then why didn't you call us?
我们
I mean, we...
我打了好几通电♥话♥ 发了好多短♥信♥
I called and texted a lot.
对不起 我的手♥机♥一天没充电了
I'm sorry, baby. My phone hasn't been charging all day.
但我找到了个很棒的针灸医生
Oh, but I did find a fantastic acupuncturist.
-当然了 -当然了
- Of course you did. - Of course you did.
要我帮忙吗
You want me to help with that?
-我行的 -但你一向会在
- Oh, I've got it. - No, but you always call
猎魔第四天打电♥话♥的 从无例外
on the fourth day of a hunt, no matter what.
真的 我就是忘...
Honestly, babe, it just slipped my --
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom? You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
萨姆 请吧
Sam, do the honors.
-好 -艾莉西娅 放点音乐
- Of course. - u202dAlicia, put some music on.
我从那家素食餐厅点了吃的
I ordered food from that vegan place,
但不送餐
but no deliveries.
-我去拿吧 -我去吧
- Oh, I can get it. - Oh, I'll grab it.
你们留下 聊聊天什么的
Uh, you guys stay, hang out, catch up.
迪恩 喝吧
Dean...drink.
好啊
Yes.
待机
我得说 我现在非常兴奋
I must say, I am pumping with adrenaline.
或许我们可以找个僻静的地方 活动一下
Perhaps we could find some privacy and tire ourselves out.
虽然不像在旅馆那样偷偷摸摸
It's not illicit motel sex, but --
我记得我们说好那是仅此一次
I remember us agreeing that was a onetime thing.
是吗 好吧
Did we? Ah, well.
凯奇 你的折磨就是浪费时间
Ketch, it was a waste of time, that little torture session.
你是指信息收集吗
Oh, you mean the information gathering session?
是啊 但我们没得到任何情报
Yeah, but we didn't get any intel.
那个易形者根本不会背叛家族
That shifter was never gonna betray his family,
但你还是
and still you --
有时候痛苦好使 有时候不好使
Sometimes pain works. Sometimes it doesn't.
但告诉你折磨不是办法的人
But anyone who tells you that torture is never the answer,
是自己没挨过刀
they haven't been under the knife.
但你很享受 因为刚刚
But you enjoyed it, because that...
我从未见过你的那一面
I have never seen that side of you.
是啊 玛丽 很遗憾 你不会成为
Yes, well, Mary, I'm sad to say that you won't become
英国记录者的蟋蟀杰米尼的
the Jiminy Cricket of the British Men of Letters.
我们不需要一个良心
We don't need a conscious.
说来老套 但我们坚定认为
Such a trite idea, but we firmly believe
为了结果可以不择手段
the ends do justify the means.
这次就不行
They didn't this time.
但是 你这不还没走吗
Ah, but look, you're still with us.
你大可以打给米克·戴维斯
Feel free to call Mick Davies.
让他给我记过
Have him write me up.
米克不接电♥话♥
Well, Mick's not answering his phone.
也不再发邮件了
And his e-mails have stopped.
他肯定忙着呢
I'm sure he's busy.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表