我明白
See, I understand
不管你有什么可悲的小阴谋
that whatever sad little scheme that you're brewing up,
我都先你十步了
I'm already 10 steps ahead.
我还以为自傲是我的罪孽呢
And I thought pride was my sin.
不是自傲 是事实
It's not pride. It's fact.
你惹我 我碾压你
You cross me, I crush you.
你打我 我用双倍力气奉还
You hit me, I hit you back twice as hard.
你让我做你的狗
You make me your dog,
我让你做我的奴
I make you my slave.
有人吗
Hello?
克劳力 陛下
Crowley. My lord.
陛下
My lord.
有人找
Duty calls.
别担心我 我就坐这儿
Don't worry about me. I'll just sit right here.
没错
Yes, you will.
重口
Kinky.
干什么
What?
抱歉 陛下 就是...
Apologies, Your Excellence. It's just, um...
周会您已经迟到一小时了
You're already an hour late for the weekly meeting.
上周我们就延迟了...
And we had to push last week, so...
您有410项十字路口♥交♥易
You have 410 crossroad deals
需要高级管理层批准
that need senior management approval,
还有638件其他事宜
on top of the 638 other matters
需要您马上处理
that require your immediate response.
好吧
Fine.
格温
Gwen, that, um,
那玩意 是只地狱猎犬
that thing was a hellhound.
什么
A...what?
地狱猎犬
Hellhound.
挺难解释的
Kind of hard to explain.
简单说 就是地狱的巨大隐形猎犬
Basically, giant, invisible hounds from Hell.
也不难嘛
Wasn't hard at all.
你们不是警♥察♥ 是吧
So you guys are not cops, are you?
不 并不是
No. Not exactly.
我叫萨姆 他是我哥哥 迪恩
My name is Sam. That's my brother Dean.
我们猎魔
And we hunt monsters.
我们以前接触过地狱猎犬
And we've tangled with hellhounds in the past.
巫尘能挡住它们
Goofer dust'll keep 'em out.
恶魔刀或天使刃能杀死它们
A demon knife or an angel blade, that'll kill 'em.
等等
Wait.
那你们为什么对我说马库斯是熊杀的
So why did you tell me that Marcus got killed by a bear?
为了让你好受点 是他的主意
Make you feel better. It was his idea.
听着 我知道这听上去很疯狂
Listen, I know this sounds insane --
是啊
It does.
但是 我说了 我知道我看到了什么
But...like I said, I know what I saw.
我看到的就是疯狂的
And what I saw was insane.
是啊
Right.
这有点尴尬 但是
Now this is awkward, but, um...
地狱猎犬只会来抓把灵魂卖♥♥给了
hellhounds only come after people who sold their souls...
恶魔的人
to a demon.
那么10年前 你有没有特别想要什么
So about 10 years ago, did you really want something?
比如...凯蒂猫背包
Like...I don't know, a Hello Kitty backpack
或者宿敌死去
or the death of an enemy?
没有
No.
马库斯呢 他有...
What about Marcus? Did he... Would he --
不会
No.
太好了 那怎么回事
Great. So what the hell?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道该问谁
But I do know who we can ask.
接下来 41号♥案件 阿瓦 一个三♥级♥恶魔
And moving on to, um, case 41, Awar, a Rank Three demon,
称他抓了六个孩子
claims to have had six babies.
但莫莱克斯 一个二级恶魔
But then Morax, a Rank Two demon,
夺走了他两个孩子 阿瓦就只剩...
took two of his babies, which would leave Awar with...
是的 四个孩子
yes, um, four babies.
我觉得我们都可以认同 这数目
Which I think we can all agree, isn't enough babies...
完全不够好好吃一顿
for a decent meal.
是啊 阿瓦寻求赔偿
No, not at all. Um, Awar is looking for compensation
-形式是 -我不在乎
- in the form of - I don't care.
继续
Moving on.
我也是 继续说42号♥案件
Me either. Uh, moving on to case 42.
这个挺好 是关于侵权法改革的
This is a good one. It's on tort reform.
嗯
Yeah.
不是小鹿 来电
你有什么事
What the hell do you want?
好了 桃子 我知道你还在气
All right, Peaches, I get that you're still upset about
-那件... -气
- the whole, uh... - Upset?
不 我已经完全忘了你和你们那群怪胎
No, I'm totally over how you and your little band of misfits
送我儿子回到过去等死的事
sent my son back in time... to die!
好了 那是加文的决定
Okay, look, that was totally Gavin's call.
好吗 我们这里有点状况
All right? You know what? We have a situation here.
那么...再见
Oh, well, in that case...Bye.
地狱猎犬 克劳力
Hellhounds, Crowley.
你的一只恶犬在杀
One of your mutts is going after folks
-没有出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂的人 -不可能
- who didn't sell their souls. - Not possible.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我的猎犬
My hounds...
有什么关于它们的事吗
You have anything to tell me?
那个...
Well...
我们...
We, uh...
本不想打扰您
didn't wanna bother you.
是拉姆齐
It was Ramsey.
它跑出去了 陛下
She got out, my lord.
处死犬舍守卫
Have the kennel guards killed.
死得痛苦点
Painfully.
我就...
I'll be right
到
here.
想我了吗
You miss me?
适合外出的好天气
Nice day out.
你好 兄弟
Hello, brother.
凯文
Kelvin.
你还记得 我们只见过一次
Oh, you remember? We only met the once, so...
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
跟你的目的一样
Same reason as you.
找凯莉·克莱恩
Track down Kelly Kline
和她肚子里的那个魔鬼之子
and that unholy bun she's got in her oven.
我们互帮互助一下如何
So what do you say we help each other out?
你得明白
You have to understand,
这不是普通的地狱猎犬
this isn't just a hellhound.
是最厉害的地狱猎犬
This is the hellhound.
什么意思
That means what?
上帝说完"要有光"后
Right after God said, "Let there be light,"
他还创造了一堆其他东西
he -- he made a whole bunch of things --
花束 考拉 地狱猎犬
posies, koalas, hellhounds.
他想要个造物主最好的朋友
He wanted The Creator's best friend,
但猎犬太凶残
but the hounds were too vicious.
所以他就打算把它们都杀掉
So he planned on having them all put down,
直到 我们最喜欢的坠落天使出现了
until along came our favorite fallen angel.
他救走了一只猎犬 一只怀孕的母狗 拉姆齐
He rescued one of the hounds -- a pregnant bitch named Ramsey.
你为什么不能叫它乖乖听话
Why don't you just tell her to heel?
我控制不了它 没人能
I can't control her. No one can.
它只忠于路西法
She's loyal only to Lucifer.
等等 魔鬼吗
Wait, like the Devil?
对 但他关在笼子里呢
Yeah, but he's locked in a cage.
-那就好 -是啊
- Good.- Yeah.
好吧 那狗狗现在在哪呢
All right, so where is Fido now?
要我猜 应该是
Well, if I had to hazard a guess, I would say
躲在哪个暖和舒适的窝里
huddled up in some nice, warm den.
它为什么要针对格温
Well, why is she after Gwen?
问她啊
Ask her.
我...
I...
我不...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表