and I will burn you down.
你们所有人
All of you.
这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
是承诺
It's a promise.
我们犯了个错误
We made a mistake.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我可以看看吗
Can I...see it?
你好 美人
Hello, beautiful.
我父亲以前跟我讲过它的故事
My father used to tell me stories about this thing.
所有生灵里只有五个
You know there's only five things in all Creation
它杀不掉
it can't kill?
是啊
Oh, yes.
我很了解这把柯尔特枪
I know all about the Colt.
搜那间屋子
Search that house.
再搜一遍
Search it again.
找到那把枪
Find me that gun.
*有把枪称霸西部*
*Oh, there was a gun that won the West*
*有个男人世间无双*
*There was a man among the best*
*那枪那人都出手如神*
*The fastest gun or man alive*
*柯尔特枪出击犹如闪电*
*A lightning bolt when he shot that Colt*
*四十五*
*Forty five*
天呐
Man.
你觉得这很好笑吧
u202dI suppose you think that's funny.
我见过那表情
I know that look.
萨姆和迪恩打败了你
Sam and Dean have got you down.
我还是无法相信
Well, I still can't believe
你在给那对莽汉帮忙
that you're working for the Dukes of Haphazard.
你真觉得他们在乎你吗
Do you really think they care about you?
想想看 克劳力
I mean, think about it, Crowley.
他们杀你的同类
They kill your kind.
那是他们的血脉
It's in their blood.
你知道
And you know...
你知道
you know...
他们迟早会找上你来
it's only a matter of time before they come... for you.
闭嘴 狗狗
Shut your mouth, dog.
那不是我的名字
That's not my name.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表