I know, darling. But mommy will be home soon.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
我非常爱你
I love you so, so much.
乖乖的
Be a good boy.
你
You.
萨姆
Now, Sam.
我们开始吧
Let's begin.
图妮·贝维尔 伦敦分会
Toni Bevell, London Chapterhouse.
没错
That's right.
你是什么
So, you're what?
英格兰的记录者吗
You're, uh, English Men of Letters?
不列颠
British.
我们在哪
Where are we?
重要吗
Does it matter?
我只是在想等我杀了你
Just wondering how far I'm gonna have to walk
要走多远才能回去
back to town after I kill you.
还有她
And her.
不过先杀你
But you first.
好吧 你把我们都杀掉之前
Yes, well, before you murder us all,
我们有几个问题问你 关于你 你哥哥
we do have a few questions about you, your brother,
美国的猎人
Hunters in America,
以及你们是如何拯救太阳的
and how you saved the sun.
好吧 你开枪打我
Right. You shoot me,
绑♥架♥我
kidnap me,
但我还是乐意帮忙
but yeah, happy to help.
我并不想伤害你 萨姆
I didn't want to hurt you, Sam.
是你逼我的
You gave me no choice.
而且
And, well,
虽然可以说本不该是这样的
I could say it was never supposed to go this way,
但你是...你
but you're...you.
这本就是不可避免的
It was always going to go this way.
-你了解我吗 -我们了解
- And you know me? - We do.
我们观察你和你哥哥多年了
We've been watching you and your brother for years.
自从你们第一次险些毁灭世界
Every since you almost ended the world the first time.
我们还知道路西法 天使坠落
We knew all about Lucifer, the angels falling.
那你们当时在哪
Then where were you?
问得好
Fair question.
我们有些人是想插手的
See, some of us wanted to get involved,
但老头子们不许
but the old men wouldn't allow it.
觉得我们那样就过界了
Thought we were overstepping our bounds.
但经过了黑暗的事
After all this business with the Darkness,
就连他们也承认 事情得有所改变了
even they have to agree, things need to change.
你虽然不信 萨姆
And while you might not believe this, Sam,
但我们是来帮忙的
but we're here to help.
是啊 看得出
Yeah, no, I-I can tell.
我想为把你锁起来道歉
I want to apologize for locking you up.
你有危险 对自己和他人都是
You're dangerous -- to others and yourself --
但如果你回答我的问题
but if you answer my questions,
你就能走出去了
you walk right out that door.
我保证
I promise.
-免了 -萨姆
- Pass. - Sam.
随你问我什么
You can ask me any kind of question you want.
答应都是一样的
The answer's gonna be the exact same --
去你妈
Screw you.
你想生气吗
You want to get mad?
你想对我动手吗
You want to get mean?
我被魔鬼本人折磨过
I've been tortured by the Devil himself.
你 不过是口音加裤套装
So you, you're just an accent in a pantsuit.
你能把我怎么样
What can you do to me?
冷水澡
A cold shower?
就这招
That's your play?
去你妈
Screw you.
你住这儿
You live here?
嗯 不在外面忙的时候
Yeah, when we're not on the road.
原来是记录者的地堡
It's an old Men of Letters bunker.
-记录者 -对
- Men of Letters? - Yeah.
他们是个传说
They're a myth.
是猎人的老故事
An old Hunter's story.
不是的
Not so much.
新行头挺好看
New duds look good.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
总比穿着睡衣到处走好
It's better than walking around in that nightgown the rest --
那是血
That's blood.
是啊
Yeah.
萨姆
Sammy?
小卡
Cass?
拿着
Take this.
留在这儿
Stay here.
迪恩
Dean.
萨姆
Sammy?
手举起来 跪下
Hands in the air. Get on your knees.
你是谁 萨姆在哪
Who are you, and where is Sam?
手举起来
Hands, now.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
他是友军
He's a friend, all right?
小卡
Hey, Cass.
迪恩
Dean!
好了
Okay. All right.
迪恩
Dean.
-你活着 -对
- You're alive? - Yeah.
炸♥弹♥和黑暗呢
What about the bomb and the Darkness?
怎么回事
What happened?
我会告诉你一切的 萨姆呢
I'll tell you everything. Where is Sam?
他不在这儿
He's not here.
你是猎人吗
Are you a Hunter?
-不 我是天使 -他是天使
- No, I'm an angel. - He's an angel.
再说一遍
Come again?
天使 天打头的
An Angel, with a-a capital "A."
翅膀 竖琴
You know, wings, harp.
我才没有竖琴
No, I don't have a harp.
他是卡西迪奥
This is Castiel.
小卡 这是玛丽
Cass, this is...Mary.
温彻斯特
Winchester.
-你妈妈 -对
- Your mother? - u202dYeah.
等等 萨姆哪去了
So, wait, uh, where -- where is Sam?
他不回电♥话♥ 地板上又有血
He's not answering his phone, there's blood on the floor.
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What's going on? - I don't know.
我们回来时 有个女人等着我们
We came back here, there was a woman waiting for us.
她把我炸飞了
She blasted me away.
我不知道她是谁
I don't know who she was.
我也不知道萨姆去哪了
I don't know what happened to Sam.
我不明白 怎么回事
I don't understand. What happened?
地堡里没人
Okay, well, the bunker's empty,
他们显然是走了
so -- so they've obviously left here.
你说女人 不是天使
You said woman -- not an angel,
不是恶魔 是个人
not a demon, a-a human.
她是人
She was human.
什么时候的事
When did this go down?
凌晨2:12
2:12 a.m.
那是电脑吗
Is that a-a computer?
是的
Yes.
我不信任那玩意
I don't trust them.
查到了
Got something.
凌晨2:21一辆SUV
An S.U.V. ran a red light
在离这儿几个街区处闯了红灯
a few blocks from here at 2:21 a.m.
40分钟内没有别的车出现了
And there wasn't another car for 40 minutes.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我黑了交通监控
I hacked the traffic cams.
欢迎来到未来
Welcome to the future.
你觉得是他们吗
You think it's them?
值得一查
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表