你是说 印第安那波利斯的事是
you're telling me what happened in Indianapolis was
你们去单挑魔鬼本人了
you took on the bleedin' Devil himself?
对
Yes.
你们赢了吗
Did you win?
是的
Yes.
厉害
Bravo.
但是萨姆和迪恩被抓了
But Sam and Dean were taken.
我们认为我们能救他们回来 但我们需要
We think we can get them back, but we need...
帮助
help.
那我们就帮忙
So we'll help.
是吗 这么简单
Really? Just like that?
温彻斯特太太 玛丽
Mrs. Winchester -- Mary...
我来这国家就一个目的 交朋友
I came to this country to do one thing -- make friends.
但你们这些美国猎人
But you American hunters, you're --
跟我们不是一路人
you're a different breed than our sort.
你们乖戾 多疑
You're surly, suspicious.
-你们不喜欢跟人合作 -这描述很准确
- You don't play well with others. - Well, that is accurate.
你们不信任不熟悉的人
You don't trust people you don't know,
哪怕他们带着礼物而来
even when they come bearing gifts.
这我没办法 但我能帮你
Now I can't help that, but I can help you.
如果消息传开 说我们帮忙
And if word were to get out that we did our part
救了萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特 那么
to save Sam and Dean Winchester, well,
也对我们有好处 是吧
that's just good business, innit?
谁知道呢
And who knows.
等这一切结束 我们或许还能成为朋友
When all this is over, we might even be friends.
我们认为萨姆和迪恩被关押在
We think Sam and Dean were being held somewhere
落基山国家公园的什么地方
in the Rocky Mountain National Forest.
94号♥地点
Site 94?
是一处私下的政♥府♥设施
It's a government facility, off-books.
影子行动
Shadow ops.
那种官方上讲不存在的地方
One of those places that officially doesn't exist.
那你们怎么知道的
Then how do you know about it?
我们收集情报 这是我们的工作
We gather information. It's our job.
他们叫我们去34号♥国道跟他们碰面
They told us to meet them off State Route 34.
那可是挺长一段路 具体在哪
Well, that's a long stretch of road. Where, exactly?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我会叫我们技术员调出那一带的卫星图像
I'll our techs to put a satellite over the area.
你还有这本事
You can do that?
还不止
And so much more.
你知道我们会遭遇怎样的麻烦吗
Do you have any idea what sort of trouble we're walking into?
不知道
No.
很好
Oh, good.
我就喜欢惊喜
I do like a surprise.
-他们追上来了 -嗯
- They're on us. - Yeah.
该死
Damn it.
诺顿 回话
Norton, come in.
这里是诺顿 我在...
This is Norton. I'm on the ri--
诺顿 诺顿
Norton? Norton?
我是桑切斯 收到吗
This is Sanchez. Do you copy?
诺顿睡着了
Norton has gone night-night.
温彻斯特
Winchester.
-你是负责人吗 -对
- This the man in charge? - That's right.
我告诉你接下来会怎么样
Well, let me tell you how this is gonna go.
你要召集你的人
You're gonna call your boys
调头回去 没有人会受伤
and you're gonna turn around, and nobody's gonna get hurt.
不 接下来会这样
No, no. Here's how this is gonna go.
我带着我训练有素的士兵
I take my highly trained soldiers,
找到你们 你们会受伤
track your ass down, and you get hurt.
伤得很重
A lot.
你们没法一直跑下去
You can't run forever.
你们困在这里了
You're trapped out here.
看来我们沟通不畅
Well, what we have here is a failure to communicate.
不是我们跟你们困在了这里
'Cause we're not trapped out here with you.
是你们跟我们困在了这里
You're trapped out here with us.
这个就行
That'll work.
急救箱
上
Go!
你不会有事的
You'll live.
我说过 是你们被困住了
I told you. You're trapped.
凯普 开枪
Camp. Shoot him!
别
Don't.
枪给我
Hand me the gun.
想听真话吗
You want the truth?
总统被魔鬼附身了
The President was possessed by the Devil.
我们救了他
We saved his life.
这就是真♥相♥
That's the truth.
你知道了 你想怎么办都行
Now you can take that and do what you want with it.
但你敢来追我们
But if you come after us,
你知道会怎么样
you know what'll happen.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我们是拯救世界的人
We're the guys that save that world.
萨姆 迪恩
Sam! Dean!
-小卡 -小卡
- Cass. - Cass.
妈妈
Mom.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
妈妈 你们怎么找到我们的
Mom, how did y'all even find us?
他们帮了忙
They helped.
你们好
Hello, lads.
他们有热成像卫星 看到了你们
They have a thermal imaging satellite that saw you.
从太空看到的
From space.
我们没有卫星
We don't have one.
只是借了一个用了一下
Just borrowed it for a bit.
有说得上话的朋友
Friends in all the right places.
那么我们现在应该说谢谢了
Well, I guess this is where we're supposed to say thank you.
不必 很高兴能帮忙
No need. Happy to be of service.
再次帮忙
Again.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我们该走了
We should get.
我们丢下的人 他们随时会呼叫支援
The people we left, they'll call for backup any second.
你们留活口了
You left survivors?
他们是士兵 只是在尽职
They were soldiers, just doing what they were told.
但还是有点...不专业
Still...A bit unprofessional.
我们能应付
We'll handle it.
走吧
Let's get.
等等 你在猎魔
So wait, you're hunting?
就一点点
A little bit.
我就知道你放不下
Yeah, I knew you couldn't stay away.
时候到了
It's time.
怎么回事
What's happening?
是啊 迪恩
Yeah, Dean.
好啊
'Sup?
比莉
Billie?
那个死神
The reaper?
我不懂
I don't understand.
妈妈 那地方
Mom...that place...
只有一个办法能逃出来
There's only one way we were getting out of there,
活着是做不到的
and that wasn't breathing.
所以我叫了她
So I made a call.
比莉
Billie.
迪恩跟她谈了 然后比莉来见了我
Dean talked with her, and then Billie came to see me.
我们做了个交易
And we made a deal.
我们可以再死而复生一次
We'd get to die and come back one more time,
但作为交换
but in exchange...
午夜 要有一个温彻斯特道别
Come midnight, a Winchester goes bye-bye.
道永别
Like, permanently.
这
And that
我可期待很久了
is something I've been looking forward to for a long time.
-你为什么 -我们已经死了
- Why would you - We were already dead.
关在那牢房♥里 什么都没有
Being locked in that cell with nothing...
我去过地狱
I've been to Hell.
这比那还糟
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表