- Dagon. - So?
大衮死了
So...Dagon dead.
凯莉现在落入了
Kelly's now in the clutches
温家兄弟的爱奴 卡西迪奥手里
of the Winchesters' love slave, Castiel,
他毫无疑问想让她死得很惨
who's no doubt dragging her to a gruesome death.
跟你计划的有趣的死亡不同
As opposed to the fun-packed death you have planned.
我的计划或许是救你儿子一命
My plan may just be to save your son's life,
把他当自己的养大
raise him as my own,
给他个机会用自己的力量为我效劳
give him the chance to use his power in my service.
我或许是你们父子活着相见的唯一希望
I may be the only hope you have of seeing him alive.
有意思
Interesting.
还是不了
Pass.
想想吧 时间不多了
Think about it. Tick-tock.
我得马上出去
I need to get out of here now.
我们刚又完成了一个疗程
We just completed another session.
她进展很不错
She's coming along nicely.
我知道你想让我加快她的进展 海斯博士
I know you wanted me to accelerate her progress, Dr. Hess.
我认为我做到了
I believe I've achieved that.
那是你叫我来的原因吧
That is why you brought me in.
对不起 你是指望
I'm sorry, were you expecting
有人摸摸你的头吗 陛下
a pat on the head, Your Highness?
不 我才不指望你会那么斯文呢
Oh, no. I would never expect civility from you.
神经病
Psychopath.
你俩凑到一起真有趣
You two are such fun together.
当然 她或许要做你的手下
Of course, she may be reporting to you.
我不是个行政派
I'm not really an administrator.
你杀人不眨眼
You kill without mercy.
不会有问题的
You'll be fine.
瞧瞧你
I mean, here you are,
看着这女人受苦
watching this woman suffer.
几天前 你还跟她上了床
And only days ago, you were sleeping with her.
我当然知道
Of course I knew.
等美国猎人都被消灭
Once the U.S. hunters are gone,
我在认真考虑让你当家
I'm seriously considering putting you in charge.
太感谢您了
You're too kind.
当然了
Of course,
贝维尔夫人也很想得到这份工作
Lady Bevell is also desperate for the job.
对了
Oh, that's right.
你也跟她睡过
You slept with her as well.
嗯 多谢
Yeah. Yeah, no, I appreciate it.
谢了
Thanks.
我一直在到处打电♥话♥
So I've been calling around
询问那些死去猎人的事
about all of the Hunters that died.
他们都经验丰富
Um, every one of them had years of experience.
我们有封艾琳的来信
We got a letter from Eileen.
艾琳
Eileen?
她四天前寄来的
She sent it four days ago.
她寄信是因为她觉得
It went snail mail 'cause she thought
她手♥机♥和电脑都被黑了
that her phone and her computer were both hacked.
她离开爱尔兰是出于恐惧
She left Ireland because she was scared.
-恐惧什么 -她不小心杀了那个
- Scared of what? - Well, after she accidentally killed that --
英国哥们兰尼后
that Brit douche Renny,
她觉得英国记录者在追杀她
she thought that the British Men of Letters were on her.
"我知道他们在跟踪我 监视我
"I know they're following me, watching me.
他们窃听了我的手♥机♥
"They tapped my phone.
我在房♥间里发现了一个麦克风
I found a microphone in my room."
我也不想这么撒娇 但我能跟你们住几天
"I hate to be all girly, but I could bunk with you guys for a days
直到事情解决吗"
until I sort this out""
你觉得英国人真在监视她吗
You think the Brits were watching her?
如果艾琳说是如此
If Eileen says they were --
那或许就是他们杀了她
Then maybe they're the ones that killed her.
你联络过的猎人
Those Hueners you were talking to,
包括泰瑞·马什吗
is one of them Terry Marsh?
嗯 密苏里州的泰瑞·马什 我找过他
Yeah, Terry Marsh in Missouri. I talked to him.
他也觉得
He, uh, he's also thinking
杀人的不是怪物
it's not monsters doing the real killing.
好吧 我收到了他的短♥信♥
Okay, well, I got a text from him.
他一直在到处打探
He's been nosing around,
说是已经知道是怎么回事了
says he's got a fair idea of what's going on.
-怎么 -他不敢在电♥话♥上说
- And? - u202dHe doesn't feel safe talking about it on the phone.
想跟我们见面
He wants to meet.
州际公路旁的老钢铁厂
The old iron works off the interstate.
明晚9点
Tomorrow night at 9:00.
他让我们停在路边的仓库旁
He says park off the road by the warehouse.
好
All right.
您逃跑的时机至关重要 吾王
The timing of your escape is crucial, my Lord.
如果装置损坏得不够
If the device isn't sufficiently impaired,
国王对您的控制只会加剧
the King's hold on you will only increase.
当然了 我也...
And, of course, I'll be --
我跟你讲清楚
Let me perfectly clear, okay?
我唯一的儿子有危险
My only son is in jeopardy,
而我要没耐心了
and I'm running out of patience.
再看看
u202dCheck it again.
这不可能
This...this can't be.
别告诉我它法力增强了
Do not tell me it's powering up.
-是增强了 -我叫你别那么说了
- It's powering up - I asked you not to tell me that.
但是反方向增强的
But in the opposite direction.
太不可思议了
This is amazing.
-什么 -那装置
- What? - u202dThe device,
是直接与你的DNA
it's cemented directly into your DNA
和国王的DNA融合的
and that of the King's.
它在你体内消减的同时
As it's powering down in you,
极性不知怎么逆转了
the polarity is somehow reversing.
说人话 德雷克索
English, Drexel.
控制权
The ability to control
在转移
is transferring
从克劳力到你
from Crowley to you.
你是说
So you're saying
克劳力要变成我的小走狗了
that Crowley's gonna be my puppet.
乖狗狗
Good dog.
你为贝维尔夫人坐下了
You sat for Lady Bevell.
你怎么看得出
How can you even tell?
难道我要说"坏狗狗"吗
Am I gonna say "bad dog"?
他脾气可挺爆
u202dHe can be unpleasant.
海斯博士说你想谋
Dr. Hess says that you have designs on
米克·戴维斯的工作
Mick Davies' job.
是吗
Did she?
她向我保证 会优先考虑我
She assured me it was mine to turn down.
有意思
Fascinating.
她对我也是这么说的
She told me the same thing.
好吧
Well...
让我们彼此对立 就像在肯德里克斯时那样
Pitted against each other, like our days at Kendricks.
我一直在那些情况下表现优异
I always did rather well in those situations.
你铲除对手
You slaughtered the competition.
有时候是真下杀手
Sometimes literally.
但我可没那么对过你 凯奇
And yet, I never slaughtered you, Ketch.
当时我们做♥爱♥很频繁嘛
Well, we were having a lot of sex at the time.
我研究美国的情况
I've been studying the American Situation
以及如何治理好多年了
and how to fix it for years.
这份工作 是我的
So this? Is mine.
相信我
Trust me.
精英总能登顶
The cream always rises to the top.
这我同意
Oh, I agree.
凯奇先生
Mr. Ketch?
犯人要见你
The prisoner is asking for you.
自大的混♥蛋♥
Arrogant bastard.
贝维尔夫人 我有新消息
Lady Bevell, I have news.
我以为你不会来
I didn't think you'd come.
我快要疯了 凯奇
I'm losing my mind, Ketch.
我都不知道这是不是真的
I actually don't know if this...is real.
他们想要我做什么
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表