Okay. We already knew that.
"见B1-4号♥证据" 好吧
"See evidence bag B 1-4." All right.
说是都是从他胃里取出的
Says they pulled all this from his stomach.
早餐吃多了
Big breakfast.
好吧
Okay.
好
All right.
哎呀
Well, well.
你刚说什么黑色幽默的黑帮分子来着
You were saying about an ironic mobster?
那好吧
All right, so...
是巫师逼巴瑞吃下了一个巫术袋
a witch force feds old Barry here a hex bag
然后施了咒
and then casts a spell.
嗯 一个给他灌满了现金的咒语
Yeah, a spell that pumps him so full of cash,
他因此噎死了
he dies choking on it.
巫师啊
Witches.
人家说得对
Well, I guess it's true what they say.
没钱一身轻
Mo' money, mo' problems.
是吧
Right?
希望那还是醉话
I hope you're still drunk.
为什么会有人想要巴瑞死呢
So why would somebody want Barry dead?
他搞砸了报税表还是怎么的
I mean, what, did he screw up a tax return?
他其实是个资金经理
He's actually more of a money manager.
不管他是干啥的
Well, whatever he was,
看来他结了个厉害的...
looks like he, uh, certainly made one hell of a...
仇家吗
Enemy?
仇家 没错 就那个
Enemy. Yeah. Those guys.
或许他坑了不该坑的人的钱
Maybe he blew the wrong person's savings.
我们去查查他的客户吧
All right, well, let's check out his clients.
哪个 巴瑞为镇上最富有的一些家族工作
Which one? Barry worked for the richest families in town.
哥们 你还真是嗨翻天了 是方的那个
Man, you were serious about epic. It's the square one.
我知道...
Yeah. I know. Y--
-该死 -拜托
- Son of a bitch. - Come on!
-搞什么 -不是吧
- What the... - Really?!
对不起 怪我们
Sorry! Our fault.
我...
I...
R是倒车 迪恩
R for "reverse," Dean.
哥们 我知道我们最近挺累
Listen, man, I-I know we haven't had it easy lately.
又是魔鬼的孩子
This thing with the Devil's kid
又是被丢进了西部关塔那摩监狱
and getting tossed into West Guantanamo
有时候我也想一醉解千愁 但是...
makes me wanna crawl into a bottle, too, sometimes, but...
哥们 你真是一滩烂泥
Dude, you're wrecked.
我们还得查案呢 振作点 好吗
And we got a case to work, so get it together, all right?
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩
Dean.
迪恩是谁
Who's Dean?
我说了 我没事
I told you, I'm fine.
迪恩 你连自己的名字都忘了
Dean, you forgot your own name.
就那么一下下 的确挺怪
For a second. Okay, yeah, that was weird.
听着 我们知道对手是个巫师
All right, look, we know we're dealing with a witch, right?
或许你中了巫术
Maybe you got hexed.
哥们
Dude...
如果巫师真逮到机会对付我 我早死了
if a witch got a clear shot of me, I would be dead, okay?
我不会变成...多莉
I wouldn't be freakin', uh...Dory.
-多莉 -我不会为喜欢那只鱼道歉
- Dory? - I'm not gonna apologize for loving that fish.
不管是对你还是任何人
Not to you, not to anyone.
好吧 嗯 那好
Right. Okay. All right.
如果你真没事 说出邦乔维乐队的所有成员
If you're doing so well, name all the members of Bon Jovi.
好啊
Okay.
-1983年的吗 -好啊
- We talkin' circa 1983? - Sure.
没问题 邦·乔维
Done. We got Bon Jovi.
无所谓了 这太蠢了
Whatever. This is stupid.
萨姆 我没事 我感觉很好
Sam, I'm fine. Okay? I feel great.
看...
Look, uh...
这是一把枪
This is a gun.
这是一件大衣
This is a coat.
这是...
This is a...a...a...
光棒
light stick.
光棒...
A light st--
好吧
All right.
我们需要帮助
We're gonna get you some help.
我们可以搞定的
Look, we could figure this out, okay?
别去找妈妈或小卡
Don't go callin' Mom or Cass with this.
好吧 但你好起来之前
Fine, but until you get better...
灯
灯 对了
Lamp. Right.
就差一点
So close.
结束悬念吧
Shall we end the suspense?
连续六局了吧
What's that? Six in a row?
新手好运
Beginner's luck.
先生们 抱歉了
Gentlemen, if you don't mind.
我有点忙呢
I'm a wee bit occupied at the moment.
我们需要你帮忙 罗威娜
Yeah, well, we need your help, Rowena.
-是吗 -拜托
- Oh, really? - Come on, man.
-罗威娜 -没错
- Rowena? I mean... - Yes. Really.
小伏特加啊 太棒了
Tiny vodkas. Score.
我现在在你的通讯录里了吗
Am I saved to your contacts now?
告诉我 我有自己的铃音吗
Tell me. Have I got my own ringtone?
这事很严重
This is serious.
迪恩好像中了巫术
Look, I think Dean's been hexed, okay?
他老是忘事情
He -- he's been forgetting things.
-或许他是喝醉了 -他不是喝醉了
- Maybe he's just drunk. - He's not drunk.
我们需要冰
We need ice.
可能是记忆咒 但他的头发脱落了吗
Could be a memory spell. But did his hair fall out?
-还有身上的毛 -什么
- His body, too? - What?
脖子以下 是不是像芭比娃娃一样光滑了
From the neck down, is he smooth like a Ken doll?
我不知道 我不会去看的
I don't know. Uh, and I'm not checking either.
那不是记忆诅咒了
Rules out a mnemonic curse.
一切忘空咒语能在一段时间内抹去一切记忆
The oblivate spell wipes the memory clean over time,
但这魔法很精妙
but it's intricate magic. I...
-怎么打破呢 -理论上
- How do I break it? - Theoretically?
杀了施咒人
Kill the witch.
知道了
Got it.
好了 迪恩
All right. So...Dean?
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩
Dean?
哥们 你干什么呢
Dude, what are you doing?
弄冰 你干什么呢
Getting ice. What are you doing?
那不是我们的房♥间
That's not our room.
这些破地方看上去都一样
All these dumps look the same.
这个咒语 就像《记忆碎片》里那样吗
So this spell, I'm stuck in some sort of "Memento" crap?
嗯 解决方法似乎挺简单
Right. The fix sounds fairly simple.
你只需要找到下咒的巫师 杀了他
You just find the witch who did it and kill it.
太好了
Oh, halle-freakin'-lujah.
-我觉得你昨晚中了巫术 -是吗
- I think you got hexed last night. - Yeah?
嗯 我们得回溯你的经历
Yeah, we need to retrace your steps.
好吧 想想
All right, think.
你记得你做的最后一件事是什么
What's the last thing you remember you did?
去弄冰
I got some ice.
好吧 昨天
Okay, from yesterday,
我最后大概记得的事就是
the last thing I kinda sorta remember is
我们来这儿
us being here
这是...
in, um...
那哥们办公室
big guy's office.
-巴瑞·吉尔曼 -没错
- Barry Gilman. - Yes. And...
我们来这儿找线索
we were here and we were, uh, we were looking for leads.
嗯 二货税
Yeah. Douche tax.
嗯 你昨天也那么做了
Yeah, you did that yesterday, too.
来 看这个
All right, come here. Check these out.
这些照片让你想起来什么没
Do these shake anything loose, these pictures?
没有 完全没有
No. None of them.
好好想想 接下来呢
Okay, think hard. What happened next?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表