we should go somewhere more private.
我在附近有安全屋
I have a safe house nearby.
我去找米拉贝尔
I'll go get Mirabel.
见到你真高兴 老朋友
So nice to see you, old friend.
去买♥♥派吧
Have some pie.
好个朋友啊 小卡
Hell of a friend, Cass.
你为什么容许他那么跟你说话
Why do you let him talk to you like that?
如果伊什姆能帮我找到杀本杰明的人
If Ishim can help me find whoever killed Benjamin,
-那我只能忍♥着 -好吧 听着
- then I have to. - Okay, yeah, look,
我知道我们需要那个大混♥蛋♥
I-I get that we need super dick there,
但是 拜托
but, I mean, come on.
曾与我一同服役的天使在遭人屠戮
The angels that I served with are being killed.
所以我会忍♥受伊什姆 还有其他的一切
So I will put up with Ishim, I will put up with everything else,
你也一样 我得走了
and so will you. I have to go.
米拉贝尔
Mirabel.
你
You!
你不能灭了我 伊什姆
You can't smite me, Ishim.
我不再无力抵抗了
I'm not powerless anymore.
-怎么会... -不要
- But how - No!
卡西迪奥 杀了她
Castiel. Kill her!
我认识你
I know you.
我不想伤你们 我不想伤人类
I don't wanna hurt you. I don't want to hurt any human.
让我完成我要做的事
Just let me finish what I started.
别想了 眼罩妹
Yeah, not gonna happen, Patches.
看不到了
Can't see.
萨姆
Sam?
-我看不到 你看到车牌了吗 -嗯
- I can't see. Did you get a plate? - Yeah, I got it.
那是谁
Who the hell was that?!
伊什姆 让我为你治伤吧
Ishim, let me tend to your wound.
我没事
I'm fine.
伊什姆 她怎么还活着
Ishim, how is she still alive?
等等 你认识她
Wait a second. You know her?
-对 -你不必向他们解释
- Yes. - You don't owe them an explanation.
等等
Okay, hang on now.
刚刚那位独眼侠可没想杀我们
One-Eyed Willy back there wasn't trying to kill us.
她要杀的是你
She was after you.
在她闯进来之前 赶紧交待吧
So talk before she kicks in the damn door.
天启之前 天使...
Before the Apocalypse, angels, um...
我们很少来地球
well, we rarely came to Earth.
-是啊 基本从不来 是吧 -对
- Yeah, uh, basically never, right? - Right,
除了这一次
except this once.
很多年前 出现了一次反常状况
Many years ago, there was an anomaly.
反常状况
An anomaly?
他们不会理解的
They won't understand.
小卡 怎么回事
Cass, what's going on?
缅因州 奥罗诺
卡西迪奥
Castiel,
我们都到了吗
are we all here?
是的
Yes.
我们来地球干什么 这里好潮
Why are we even on Earth? It's so wet.
别抱怨了
Stop complaining.
我们来 是因为一位天使同僚
We're here because one of our fellow angels
娶了一位人类妻子
has taken a human wife.
他们还生了个女儿
They also have a small daughter.
拿非利人 你确定
A Nephilim? You're sure?
父亲有翅膀 母亲是灵长类
Father has wings. Mother's a primate.
这个孩子
And this child
有人类灵魂和天使能量
has a human soul mixed with angelic grace.
-这... -很危险
- Now that's - Dangerous.
拿非利人是天堂最古老的法律所禁止的
Nephilim are forbidden by the oldest laws in heaven.
-我们就为个孩子下来 -拿非利人会长大
- We jumped down here for a kid? - Nephilim grow up.
他们的能力会越来越强 到时
They grow into their power and then --
整个世界都要遭殃
Entire worlds die.
所以我们来纠正错误
So we've come to set things right.
阿克贝尔 求你
Akobel, please.
回屋去
Go back inside.
听我的...
Just...
你们不该来
You have no business here.
我吗
Me?
你是被派来观察人类的
You were sent here to observe humanity,
观察学习
to watch and to learn.
可你却搞上了一个肮脏的动物
But instead, taking up with a filthy animal.
你不知羞耻吗
Have you no shame?
你怎么敢教训我知羞
Who are you to lecture me about shame?
人类不是动物
Humans aren't animals.
他们大都善良 真诚
Most of them are good and true and...
任何一个了解他们的人 怎么能不爱上他们
How could anyone know them and not love them?
真感人 但我们不是...
Touching, but we're not --
我知道你为何而来
I know why you're here.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
阿克贝尔 第六唱诗班的六翼天使
Akobel, Seraphim of the Sixth Choir,
你与人类同床 还生下一个拿非利人
you have lain with a human and you fathered a Nephilim.
什么
What?
继续说
Continue.
你打破了我们最神圣的誓言
You have broken our most sacred oath,
惩罚是
and the penalty is...
死亡
death.
处理掉皮囊
Dispose of his vessel.
下一部分 我自己来
This next part, I'll do alone.
不 不
No! No!
别碰我女儿
Stay away from my daughter!
小卡 你...
Cass, you, um...
我们完成了任务
We completed a mission.
好个任务
Some mission.
那很可怕 但那是必要的 是正确的
It was horrific, but it was necessary. It was right.
你说是就是
Well, you say so.
-那女人呢 -莉莉·桑德
- And the woman? - Lily Sunder.
她是天启文学教授
She was a professor of Apocalyptic Literature.
研究天使 会说流利的天使语
Studied angels, speaks fluent Enochian.
我网开一面 饶了她一命
I took mercy on her by letting her live.
结果现在她来复仇
And now she wants revenge.
那她得有一百岁了吧
I mean, she's gotta be what, 100 years old?
不止
No. More.
但她还不知怎么那么厉害
Yeah, but somehow, she's still kicking ass?
不是"不知怎么" 我知道她做了什么
No. Not somehow. I know what she's up to.
她签订了恶魔协议
She made some kind of demonic pact.
保持青春和力量
Keeps her young, keeps her strong.
不被我们的能力所影响
Keeps her immune from our powers.
好 我和萨姆 我们能找到她
All right, but we'll find her, me and Sam.
-不 迪恩 -小卡
- No, Dean. - Cass,
她才不在乎我们 好吗
she doesn't care about us, okay?
她要的是你们
She's gunning for you guys.
我们或许可以跟她讲理
Yeah, maybe we can reason with her.
从四个死掉的天使来看
Four dead angels indicate
她恐怕不会听理
that perhaps she is not reasonable.
如果她有黑暗的力量
If she has this dark power,
我们得全体上阵才能干掉她
it will take all of us to fight her.
我得治好你的伤
And I need to heal your wound.
等等 小卡
Wait -- wait a second, Cass.
她的家人被杀了
Her family was murdered.
我知道你们只是在执行任务 但是
I mean, I-I know you were just doing a job, but --
你是说那些天使该死吗
Are you saying that those angels deserved to die?
-什么 -你觉得我该死吗
- What? - You think I deserve to die?
不是 他不是那个意思
No, no. That's not what he's saying.
那他是什么意思
What is he saying?
我是说 等我们找到她
I'm saying maybe if we find her,
或许可以跟她解释 你现在不一样了
we can explain to her that you're different now, you know?
萨姆 那没用的 她不会放弃的
Sam, that won't work. She won't quit.
好好想想吧
Think about it. Would you?
卡西迪奥说得对 行不通的
Castiel's right. It won't work.
总得试试
We have to try.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表