You will get in line.
否则呢
Or?
否则我就都收回
Or I take it all back.
看看你的合同
Check your contract for it.
你不听我的 我可以毁了美女心
You don't do what I say, I can bury Ladyheart.
你是我的
I own you.
-是吗 -是啊
- Do you? - u202dYeah.
怎么回事
What's happening here?
-哥们 -文斯 你做什么呢
- Hey, man. - Vince, what are you doing?
哥们
Hey, man.
文斯 停下
u202dVince, stop!
文斯
u202dVince!
里面见
See you all inside.
文斯
Vince!
文斯
Vince!
谁想找点乐子
Who's ready to have fun?
文斯 我爱你
Vince, I love you!
文斯
u202dVince!
谢谢
Thank you!
-我爱你 文斯 -我辞职
- I love you, Vince! - I quit.
美女心 重聚演出
碧昂斯探员 演出一小时后在流星俱乐部举♥行♥
各位
u202dGuys.
汤米还是不接
Tommy's still not answering.
他让我们找到地方了 这才重要
Well, he got us here. That's what matters.
天使语手铐 你就使这招
Enochian handcuffs. That's your move?
-对付我就够 -你不是他
- They held me. - u202dYou're not him.
我们无法保证什么
We have no sure bets here, okay?
我们用什么武器都会像BB弹
Anything that we use is gonna be like popping BBs.
真会鼓舞士气 加油 小队
Oh, great pep talk. Go, team.
各位 我们不仅要抓住机会对付路西法
Guys, we're here to do more than just take a shot at Lucifer.
-是吗 -是的 我们还得救里面的人
- We are? - u202dYes, we need to save the people inside, too.
我去对付路西法 他是我的责任
I'll take Lucifer. He's my responsibility.
不是的 他是我们所有人的责任
No, he's not. He's all of our responsibility.
如果你想顺利疏散那群人
Well, the only way you'll clear that crowd without drawing fire
就得让他无暇顾及
is if he's otherwise engaged.
那让他顾及什么 小卡 杀你吗
Engaged in what, Cass? Killing you?
小卡 你至多能撑个三分钟
Cass, you'll last... three minutes tops.
那我就替你们拖个三分钟
Then I'll buy you three minutes.
我们需要四分钟
Make it four.
怎么了 我帮忙的
What? I help.
看到外面的人群了吗
Have you seen that crowd?
我上次见到这么激动的观众
Man, I have not seen an audience this hyped
-还是91年我们是摇滚怪兽头牌的时候 -嗯
- since we headlined Monsters of Rock in '91, man. - No.
还有迷妹们
And the girls?
正值芳龄
Perfect age.
汤米
Tommy?
你没事吧
You okay?
我们无畏的领袖
Our fearless leader.
你对演出有什么感觉 汤米
How you feelin' about the show, Tommy?
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
好紧张
The nerves.
看来我今晚之前该练习一下的
Guess I should've practiced before tonight.
或是...有过一点练习也好
Or, you know, ever.
你是谁
Who are you?
我曾经是谁 那不重要
Who I was... well, that doesn't matter.
我现在是谁
Who I am?
我是文斯·文森特 摇滚上帝
Well, I'm Vince Vincente, rock god.
经过小心考虑
And after careful deliberation,
我决定要摆脱累赘
I've decided to cut the dead weight.
我要单飞
I'm going solo.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
你好久才来啊
Took you long enough.
其他小淘气你也带来了吗
Did you bring the rest of the Little Rascals?
就我一个
Just me.
小胖墩
Spanky.
抱歉
Sorry.
你们闻到烟味儿了吗
Hey, you guys -- you guys smell smoke?
一二三 文斯 文斯
One, two, three! Vince! Vince!
没想到你还会做个殉道士 克劳力
Did not take you for the martyr type, Crowley.
我真不是 我就是有那么恨你
I'm really not. I just hate you that much.
你是想干什么 路西法
What are you doing, Lucifer?
你对外面那些孩子来说毫无意义
You mean nothing to those kids out there.
你以为他们会为你流血吗
You think they'd draw blood for you?
自愿流血
By choice?
我觉得至少该问问
I thought I'd at least ask.
如果他们不肯自愿献出
And if they won't give it up by choice,
-那我就强夺 -为什么
- maybe I'll just take it. - u202dWhy?
因为好玩
Because it's fun.
因为我能
Because I can.
因为做路西法
And because being Lucifer?
有太多基♥督♥宗教的包袱
So much Judeo-Christian baggage.
但文斯 他是个名人
But Vince? He's famous.
人人都爱他
Everybody loves him.
我需要爱
And I need love.
我的童年真的很不幸
I had a really jacked childhood.
汤米
Hey, Tommy. u202d
你觉得这好玩
You think this is fun?
我知道你不会理解的
Oh, I wouldn't expect you to understand.
我进入过你体内
I was inside you.
我知道你是个怎样无趣 只知道责任
I know what a weak, duty-bound... u202d
毫不知享乐的闷蛋
...pleasureless dullard you are.
还有你
And you.
坏狗狗 坐下
Bad doggy. Sit!
不 说真的 好像有烟味儿
No, seriously, I-I-I think I smell smoke, everyone.
确定你不是中风了吗
Sure you're not having a stroke?
真的 我们得出去了
Hey, I'm serious. We need to get out of here.
别碰我 老爷子 你什么毛病
Step off, dad. What's your problem, man?
-别碰我 -我们得...
- Get off me! - We gotta --
-好了 -别让他碰我
- All right, yeah. - Get this guy off me!
-听我说 -你什么毛病
- No, listen to me, okay? Listen, - What's your problem, old man?
我们得离开这儿
we gotta get out of here.
好了
Okay. All right, yeah.
听着 我们得把大家疏散出去
Okay. Look, we gotta get everybody out of here.
那俩丫头真聪明
Clever girls.
不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
糟糕
Oh, no.
留下参加余兴派对
Stick around for the afterparty.
你们好 洛杉矶
Hello, L.A.!
好一群观众
What a crowd!
我爱你 文斯
I love you, Vince!
看这些新鲜的面孔
Look at all those fresh, new faces.
大家激动吗
Everyone excited?
你们是该激动
Yeah, you should be!
今晚不会是一般的演出
Tonight's not gonna be a typical show.
今晚 你们将看到前所未见的东西
Tonight, you're gonna see and feel things
感受到前所未有的感觉
you never saw or felt before.
可能会有些失控
Things might get a little bit messy.
不管了
Screw it.
-他有枪 -我们得走了
- He's got a gun! - We gotta go! We gotta go!
快走 各位
Go, go! Come on, guys!
不不不
No, no. No, no, no.
快走
Go!
快走
Go.
混球
Hey, assbutt.
迪恩
Hi, Dean.
萨姆
Sam.
看得开心吗
Enjoy the show?
各位 你们知道我一个弹指
Guys, you know I could end you all
就能干掉你们所有人吧
with a snap of my finger?
但我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that
你们对我
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表