怎么回事
What happened?
有人杀了他 还把他绑在了天花板上
Someone gutted him and roped him to the ceiling.
就是这样
That's what happened.
有人知道水怎么停了吗
Anyone know why the water's shut off?
那是什么味儿
God, what's that smell?
硫磺
Sulphur.
等等
Wait.
-是恶魔 -对
- It's a demon. - u202dYeah.
-是他 -他
- It's him. - u202dHim?
雅亿 一个十字路口恶魔
Jael. He's a crossroads demon.
他喜欢吊死人 他的癖好
And he hangs people. It's his thing.
扭断脖子 割喉
Snaps their neck, slits their throat.
他很不是东西
He's a real piece of work.
-吊死 阿沙那样吗 -是他杀了他
- Hanging? Like with Asa? - He's the one that killed him.
-该死 -我来
- Son of a bitch. - u202dLet me.
你们在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
整栋房♥子都有符文 里外都有
The whole house has been warded, inside and out.
-什么意思 -我们困住了
- What does that mean? - It means we're trapped.
走开
Go away.
你不能指挥我
You're not the boss of me.
比莉
Billie.
-你来干什么 -收魂
- What're you doing here? - u202dMy job.
我还没死呢
I'm not dead yet.
真可惜
Shame.
但实际上 我刚在里面收了一个
But actually, I just finished inside.
我收了个新鲜的灵魂
I was reaping a fresh soul.
97年那会儿
Look, back in '97,
阿沙去黄刀办件案子
Asa was working this case in Yellow Knife, all right.
原住民女孩被附身
A possession of a First Nations girl.
后来情况很糟 很血腥
Got real bad, real bloody.
是雅亿吗
Was it, uh, Jael?
阿沙驱逐了他 但雅亿还是杀了那女孩
Asa exorcised him, but not before Jael killed the girl.
她逼她给自己套上绞索
He made her tie a noose around her neck
还逼阿沙看着
and he made Asa watch.
萨姆 萨姆
Sam. Sammy!
随你怎么吹气
You can huff and puff,
那房♥子被超自然力量封锁了
but that house is on supernatural lockdown.
他们都听不到你喊
They can't even hear you.
好吧 驱魔不像用天使之刃
All right, an exorcism, it ain't like an Angel Blade.
-不是永久性的 -是啊
- Yeah, it's not permanent. - Exactly.
五年后 雅亿
Right, so five years later, Jael --
他回来向阿沙复仇了
he came back and he came for Asa.
怎么回事
How so?
阿沙当时在约会个女人 她有个孩子
Asa was seeing this woman, right? She had a kid --
-马琳 -对 马琳
- Marlene. - u202dYeah, Marlene.
雅亿附身了她
Jael got into her.
他不管他是不是杀人了
It didn't matter that he was killing people,
他就是要阿沙知道这是私人恩怨
he wanted Asa to know it was personal.
他以此为乐
He gets off on it.
现在他来到了这儿
Yeah, and now he's here,
附身了一个人
possessing someone.
但是谁呢
Yeah, but who?
兰迪死时艾莉西娅不在屋里
Alicia wasn't in the room when Randy died.
其余人都在
The rest of us were.
我是去拿酒了
I was getting a drink.
迪恩也不在
Dean wasn't in the room either.
要么是艾莉西娅要么是迪恩
So it's Alicia or Dean.
我没有
I'm not!
拿圣水泼我啊 看看会怎么样
Throw some holy water on me, see what happens.
有人带了吗
Anybody packin'?
我们可以做点
We can just make more.
不行 水停了
No, we can't. The water's off.
-她知道的 你知道这不行 -得了
- She knew it. You knew that. - Oh, come on.
你做了什么
What did you do?
不是我 我可不亲自动手 这是规矩
It wasn't me. I don't get my hands dirty. Rules.
我只负责善后
I just clean up the mess.
不过 跟你说 看到温家人
Still, between us, it's always nice to see
不能如愿总是很爽的
a Winchester who can't get what he wants.
你觉得这好玩吗
You think this is funny?
里面的猎人要死了
Hunters are dying in there.
谁都有一死
Everyone dies.
我觉得迪恩还在屋外
I think Dean's still outside.
那就...缩小范围了
u202dThat does narrow it......down.
艾莉西娅
Alicia?
艾莉西娅现在不在
Alicia's not here right now.
留言吧
Leave a message. u202d
你们真有意思
Oh, you're a fun group.
我们今晚会玩得很高兴的
We're gonna have a good time tonight.
-它走了 -艾莉西娅
- It's gone. - Alicia, are you...
它没走 只是不在艾莉西娅体内了
It's not gone. It's just not in Alicia anymore.
洛琳 房♥子里还有别人吗
Loraine, is there anyone else in the house?
我不知道 今天一天都人来人往的
I don't know. People have been coming and going all day.
好吧 我们组对儿 搜索全屋
Okay, we're gonna pair off, we're gonna search the house --
找人 不是恶魔
for people, not for demons.
如果你找到了恶魔 大喊 我们来找你
You find a demon, yell. We'll find you.
如果你的搭档被附身 就跑
And if your partner gets possessed, run.
-妈妈 -走吧
- Mom. - Come on.
待在这儿
Stay here.
你进去过
You got in there.
你进去收那个灵魂来着 你可以带我进去
You got in to reap that soul. You can get me in.
我大概是可以
I could, I suppose.
-但是 -带我进去
- But - u202dDo it!
但是 是单程票
But it's a one-way ticket.
你要欠我个人情
And you're gonna owe me one.
我给你拿了杯双份的
I got you a double.
老天爷
Holy...
我弟弟呢
Where's my brother?
等等 你怎么...
Hey, hold up. How did you --
他就是恶魔
He's the demon!
-恶魔 -杀了他
- Demon? - u202dKill him!
放松 女士
Easy, lady.
我不是恶魔 我是好人
Look, I'm not a demon, okay. I'm one of the good guys.
跟我走 听我的
Now stick with me, do what I say,
大家都能活着出去 都能
and everybody'll get out of here, okay? Everybody.
好吧
Well...
不是都能
not everybody.
你个恶魔还挺迟钝的
You're kind of slow for a demon, aren't you?
小心了
Careful now.
你会伤我感情的
You'll hurt my feelings,
我可能会发火
and I might lash out.
你下地狱去吧
How about you go to Hell?
得了 下面根本是一团乱
Please. It's a complete train wreck down there.
没有路西法 没有克劳力 乱糟糟的
No Lucifer, no Crowley. It's messy.
不 我是说 真的 下地狱
No, I mean, really, go to Hell.
[咒语]
Exorcizamus te...
[咒语]
...omnis immundus spiritus,omnis satanica potestas --
驱魔
An exorcism?
埃维斯要走了
Elvis is leaving the building.
来来来
Come on. Come on. Come on.
萨姆
Sammy!
迪恩 我们以为你在外面
Dean, we thought you were outside.
-我又进来了 -怎么进来的
- Yeah, I got back in. - u202dHow?
一次性的 不能重复了
It was a one-time deal. Won't happen again.
-都在了吗 -除了埃维斯
- Is this everybody? - Except for Elvis.
恶魔杀了他
Yeah, demon got him.
至少我们都有准备
Well, at least we're all prepared.
是啊
Yep.
厉害
Impressive.
-恶魔刃 能杀透 -好啊
- Demon Blade -- kills 'em dead. - Nice.
-我们得点蜡烛 -嗯 还有恶魔陷阱
- We gotta light some candles. - Yeah. A Devil's Trap.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表