忆往昔
-你好 兄弟 -凯文
- Hello, brother. - Kelvin.
-你还记得 -你在这儿做什么
- Oh, you remember? - What are you doing here?
跟你的目的一样
Same reason as you.
我们互帮互助一下如何
So what do you say we help each other out?
你帮我们找到凯莉·克莱恩
You help us track down Kelly Kline,
天堂就欢迎你回去
and you will be welcomed back into the fold.
你有权那么做
And you have the power to do that?
没有 我只是传个信儿
Oh, no. I can't. I'm just the messenger.
但约书亚有权
But Joshua can.
我们只求你听听我们说
All we ask is that you hear us,
拜托 小卡 我给你打过三通电♥话♥了
Come on, Cass. I've called you three times now.
你说你是个恶魔
And you said you were a demon.
我是个恶魔 你是罗斯玛丽 怀着孩子
I'm a demon, you're Rosemary, complete with baby.
凯莉 天使 温家兄弟 那些好人
Kelly, the angels? The Winchesters? The good guys?
他们都想要你死
They want you dead.
但我可以保护你 我可以保护你儿子
But I can protect you. I can protect your son.
小卡 是我
Cass, it's me.
我尝试联♥系♥你好几天了
I've been trying to get ahold of you for days.
冷静点 跟我走
Stay cool. Walk with me.
-我们想帮忙 -你管这叫帮忙
- We wanna help. - You call this helping?
她来了
She's here.
有小卡的消息了吗
you hear anything from Cass yet?
没有 还失踪着
No. Still MIA.
-你觉得他还好吧 -我不知道
- You think he's all right? - I don't know.
看来 米克让萨姆和迪恩
Apparently, Mick let Sam and Dean
拿走了柯尔特枪
get their hands on the bloody Colt.
欢迎回来 亲爱的
Welcome back, sweetheart.
如今
该服用维他命了
Vitamin time.
别闹
Don't.
不要
No.
乖乖的
Be a good girl.
好了
There.
不是吧 小凯
Really, Kel?
不吃药
Not taking your pills,
挑食
picking at your food...
不洗澡
refusing to bathe?
不要再这样不尊重你体内的神了
Stop disrespecting the God inside of you.
他会害死我的
He's gonna kill me.
是啊
Yeah.
而且他不会停手于此
And he's not gonna stop there.
每一个可悲软弱的人类
Every sad, weak human,
每一个刻板的天使
every tight-ass angel,
每一个可怜巴巴的恶魔
every sniveling demon...
都会被吞噬
they'll all be consumed.
随你吧
So go ahead.
玩你的游戏吧
Play your games.
但不管你是健康还是病怏怏 肮脏还是干净
But whether you're healthy or sick, filthy or clean,
他都会降生
He will be born.
那将多愉快
Good times.
但在那之前
But until then...
算帮我们俩个忙
Do us both a favor?
洗个澡吧
Take a bath.
我爱你
I love you.
但我们不能在一起
But we won't ever be together.
我们两个都不会有幸福结局
There is no happy ending for either of us.
如果她的话是真的
And if what she said is true...
如果你真的是这样的
if this is what you really are...
你真会对世界做出那样的事
what you'll do to the world,
那么多痛苦
all that pain,
那么多死亡
all that death,
我不能允许那种事发生
I can't let that happen.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
凶鬼恶灵
第十二季 第十九集
未来
干什么呢 美丽心灵
What's up, Beautiful Mind?
我觉得我们追踪不到大衮
Guess I just figured we can't exactly track Dagon,
就去补习了一下拿非利人的知识
so I've been reading up on nephilim,
想看看还有多久
trying to figure out how much time we have before --
-小路西法出生 -嗯
- 'Lil Lucifer pops? - Yeah.
好吧 我们知道凯莉是
Okay, so we know Kelly got pregnant
12月初怀的孕
sometime in early December.
据传说 拿非利人不需要九月怀胎
According to the lore, nephilim don't need 9 months
就满妊娠期
to get to full term,
我觉得她大概会在
so I think she will be
5月8日左右产子
giving birth around May 18th.
-那么 -我们还有不到一个月来找她
- Which means... - We have less than a month to find her.
是啊 而且毫无头绪
Yeah, and exactly no idea where to start.
好吧 就算我们找到了她 又如何
Okay, but even if we do find her, what then?
我不知道
I don't know.
我...
I mean, I-I...
小卡
Cass.
你们好
Hello.
你没事
You're all right.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我替萨姆重说一遍
Let me rephrase that for Sam.
你小子跑哪去了
Where the hell have you been?
为什么不接我们的电♥话♥
And why have you ignored our phone calls?
我去的地方 信♥号♥♥
Where I was, the -- the reception
不好
was, uh...poor.
没信♥号♥♥吗
No bars?
没信♥号♥♥ 这就是他的借口
No bars. That's his excuse.
我去了天堂 我去跟天使合作了
I was in Heaven. I was working with the angels.
当我看到大衮抓走了凯莉
When I saw Dagon had captured Kelly,
我觉得他们能帮上忙
I-I thought they could help.
怎么样呢
And?
没结果
Nothing.
至少你回来了
Well, at least you're back.
我们很高兴你回来了
We're glad you're back.
是吗
Really?
不 很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
因为你在天堂毫无进展的时候
Okay, 'cause while you were striking out in Heaven,
我们可是有机会杀死大衮 但输了
we had a shot at Dagon, and we lost.
我知道
I know.
我收到你的留言了
I...received your messages.
是吗 你收到留言啦
Oh, you did -- you did receive the messages?
-好啊 那很好 -迪恩
- Okay, that's good. - Dean.
那么你不仅丢下了我们
So not only were you ditching us,
还无视我们
but you were also ignoring us?
太棒了
That's great.
因为我们当时真需要后援
'Cause we really could've used the backup.
但你忙着
But, uh, you were too busy with, um...
什么来着
What was it?
-没结果 -迪恩
- Nothing? - Dean, I --
你是怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you, man?
无所谓了
You know, whatever. That's...
嗯 欢迎回来
Yeah. Welcome back.
迪恩
Dean, y--
对不起 迪恩
Sorry, Dean.
我就想还这个
I just wanted to return this.
迪恩最爱13首
这是礼物
It's a gift.
你要留着的
You keep those.
小卡 你不能
Cass, you can't...
现在事情这么多
With everything that's going on,
你不能这么突然消失
you can't just go dark like that.
我们都不知道你是怎么了
We didn't know what happened to you.
我们很担心 这样不好
We were worried. That's not okay.
我不是有意增添你的烦恼的
Well, I didn't mean to add to your distress.
我...
I...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表