You know a good Pilates class?
说清楚
So to be clear,
我接受你现在是老大了
I accept that you are now in charge.
我更喜欢这新的秩序
I-I like this new arrangement better.
你更多是个看大局的人
You're more the big picture guy.
而我则是管理日常杂物的
I'm the day-to-day minutiae...guy.
8号♥球 底袋
8 ball, corner pocket.
我可以这么玩一整天 但既然我是国王
Well, I could do this all day, but since I'm King,
什么的
et cetera, et cetera.
我来收个尾吧
I'll wrap it up.
你肯定知道这是迟早的
Oh, you had to know this was inevitable.
这要疼了
This is gonna hurt.
清理干净
Clean up on aisle 7.
听明白了吗
So we're clear?
你打给凯奇 告诉他 如果不想你死
You call Ketch, tell him if he wants to see you alive,
就给我们过来
he gets his prissy ass over here.
有趣的是 他已经来了
Interestingly, his prissy ass is already here.
贝维尔夫人 你能不能
Lady Bevell, would you mind
解除他们的武器
disarming them?
-起来 -好了 凯奇
- Get up. - u202dAll right, Ketch,
这里还有多少人
how many more guys are in here?
我们妈妈 她在哪
Our mom -- Where is she?!
别动
Don't move.
说到就到
Ah, speak of the devil.
来得正好 妈妈
Perfect timing, Mom.
别动
Just stay where you are.
你听到了
You heard her.
我是说你
I was talkin' to you.
妈妈
Mom?
凯奇 别动
Ketch, stop.
最好别动 她会开枪的
I really wouldn't move. She will shoot you.
你妈妈一直是个厉害的猎人
Mummy always was a talented Hunter.
只是 对服从命令有点糊涂
Just somewhat...confused about obeying orders.
你把她怎么了
What did you do to her?
贝维尔夫人 让她不糊涂了
Lady Bevell cleared up that...confusion.
我想她已经告诉你们
And I suspect she told you that
美国猎人都要死了
the American Hunters are a dying breed.
老天啊 你是想去哪
For heaven's sake, where do you think you're going?
-凯奇 -记得在肯德里克斯
- Ketch. - u202dRemember at Kendricks,
他们教我们 我们都是可以牺牲的吗
how they taught us that we were all expendable?
那不是闲谈
That wasn't idle chat.
妈妈
Mom?
看着我
Look at me.
是我们啊 求你
It's us. Please.
你是怎么了 妈妈
What's wrong with you? Mom!
你们的地堡真是绝佳的堡垒
Your bunker is an excellent fortress.
还是更好的坟墓
An even better tomb.
我们对锁做了改造
So we've rejiggered the locks,
切断了水
we've shut off the water, and
等我们走后 抽入空气的泵
once we leave, the pumps that bring in the air
会逆转
shall reverse.
你们的氧气会在
Your oxygen should be gone in...
两到三天内耗尽
two days, maybe three.
你们死在这里
You dying in here,
简直
it's almost...
有些诗意
poetic, hmm?
来吧 玛丽
Come along, Mary.
凯奇
Ketch! u202d
不
No!
他要求在他回来前收拾好
He wants this done before he returns.
那个我们怎么处理
What are we supposed to do with...that?
丢掉
Toss it.
贝维尔夫人真是厉害
I do have to hand it to Lady Bevell.
你的治疗
Your treatment's been
到目前为止非常成功
most successful so far.
你要知道 这
And so you know, this
会
will become...
越来越轻松
easier.
轻松
Easier...
伤害我爱的人会越来越轻松吗
to hurt people I love?
伤害你不记得你爱的人
Easier to hurt people you don't
会越来越轻松
remember loving.
你有什么感觉
How do you feel?
挺好
Fine.
我挺好
I'm fine.
我的儿子
My son.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表