他是对的 我们不是在征求意见
He's right, and we're not askin'.
你就让那些猴子那么跟你说话
The way you let those simians talk to you...
卡西迪奥 你什么时候变那么软了
Castiel, when did you get so gooey?
你知道为什么
You know why
我们不该接近人类吗
we're meant to stay away from them humans?
并不是因为我们对他们有危险
It's not because we're a danger to them.
他们对我们有危险 这就是例子
They're a danger to us. Case in point.
我和萨姆跟迪恩的友谊让我更加强大了
Well, my friendship with Sam and Dean has made me stronger.
你不会真那么想吧
You can't really believe that.
你的伤很深 这要疼了
Your wound is deep. This'll be painful.
确定地址没错吗
You sure about this address?
莉莉的车是租的 我打给了租车行
Well, Lily's car was a rental, so I called the company.
我说联调局想找她问话
I told them she was wanted for questioning by the FBI.
-他们定位了追踪器 -你说"确定"就行了
- They pinged the LoJack - Okay, you could've just said yes.
确定
Yes.
怎么打算的
So what's the plan?
我们敲开她的门 好声好气地问她
Well, we knock on her door and ask her nicely
可不可以别再杀天使了
not to kill anymore angels.
如果她拒绝呢
And if she says no?
船到桥头自然直
Then we burn that bridge when we come to it.
-听我们说一句 -你们怎么找到我的
- Give us a second. - How did you find me?
我们是来谈的 我们不是来打架的
We're here to talk, that's it. We come in peace.
听我们说完
Just hear us out.
我们听说了你家人的事
We heard what happened to your family.
我家人
My family?
小卡是我们的家人 我们不能允许你伤害他
See, Cass is our family, so we can't let you hurt him.
允许我
Let me?
我们不想杀你
We don't wanna kill you.
我也不想杀你
I don't wanna kill you.
那很好 瞧啊 大家达成一致了
Okay, good. Look, there we go. Agreed.
听着 天堂针对拿非利人有严格禁令
Listen, it's not Cass' fault that Heaven has these
这不能怪小卡
crazy rules about Nephilim.
-你女儿 -你以为...
- Your daughter. - You think...
她叫梅
Her name was May,
她是那么美丽
and she was beautiful.
那娃娃好吓人
I find that doll disturbing.
她父亲给她的 她可喜欢了 让她玩吧
Her father gave it to her. She loves it. Let her be.
我本来
I had a life,
有美好的生活
a wonderful life,
直到
until...
他们夺走了我的一切
They took everything from me.
-阿克贝尔 求你 -回屋去
- Akobel, please. - Go back inside.
带上梅 快跑
Take May. Run.
你们不该来
You have no business here.
妈妈
Mommy?
没事的 亲爱的
It's fine, sweetheart.
不会有事的 我保证
Everything is going to be fine, I promise.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
我一辈子 都梦想着天使
All my life, I dreamed about angels.
研究他们
I studied them.
把他们当作我毕生的心血
I made them my life's work,
直到我终于学会了咒语召来了一个
until finally I learned the spell to summon one --
伊什姆
Ishim.
我第一次见到他时
When I first saw him,
就好像见到了神的面孔
it was like looking into the face of the Divine.
我以为他是完美的
I thought he was perfect.
但他
But he
是个禽兽
is a monster.
伊什姆 你做了什么
Ishim, what have you done?
你做了什么
What have you done?
我把我们的秘密都告诉了你
I shared all of our secrets with you,
为了你的宝贝研究向你传授我们的技艺
taught you all of our ways for your precious studies.
我...
I...
我爱你
I loved you.
你不爱我
You didn't love me.
你是对我着了迷 那不是爱
You were obsessed with me. That isn't love.
我爱过你
I loved you.
可你却为他抛弃了我
You threw me away for him.
不 我就不该让你进入我的生活
No. I never should've let you into my life.
我需要阿克贝尔帮我抵挡你
I needed Akobel to protect me from you.
这可不成功 是吧
Well, that didn't work, did it?
你杀了他
You killed him?
这还用说
Obviously.
你还要杀我吗
And now you're gonna kill me?
不
No.
你伤了我的心 莉莉
You broke my heart, Lily.
我要伤透你的心
Now I'm gonna break yours.
妈妈
Mommy!
你根本无力抵抗
You are powerless to do anything.
不要
No.
你...无力...抵抗
You...are...powerless.
不 不
No. No!
别碰我女儿
Stay away from my daughter!
不
No!
我的女儿
I had my daughter
早在我认识天使之前就出生了
long before I ever laid eyes on an angel.
等等 那...
Wait, so...
我女儿是个人类
My daughter was human.
等等
Just...
你信吗
Are you buying any of this?
还挺信的
Yeah, kinda.
那我们得确定一下
All right, well, we gotta make sure, you know.
伊什姆虽然是个混♥蛋♥ 但...这样吧
I mean, Ishim's a tool, but -- You know what?
我打给小卡
I'm gonna call Cass.
接啊
Come on, come on, come on.
-他不接电♥话♥ -好吧
- Yeah, he's not answering. - Okay.
-你走吧 我留下 -什么
- Just go. I'll stay here. - What?
留下你和她在一起吗 开什么玩笑 她...
And leave you here with her? You kidding me? She --
她对人类不构成威胁
She is no threat whatsoever to humans.
而且她听得到
And she can hear you.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我有一千年没感觉这么好过了
I haven't felt this good in a millennia.
真好啊
Oh, goody.
别抱怨了
Quit your whinin'.
你很快就能恢复力气
You'll regain your strength soon enough.
我的手♥机♥呢
Where's my phone?
你该把你的东西收好的 卡西迪奥
You'll have to keep better track of your things, Castiel.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
嗯
Yeah.
我理解想报仇 真的
I-I get wanting revenge. I-I really do.
但
But...
为什么等这么久
why wait so long?
我别无选择
I had no choice.
天使坠落前 他们有翅膀
Before the angels fell, before they lost their wings,
根本没法追踪他们
there would've been no way to hunt them down.
但现在
But now...
耐心是一种才能
Patience is a talent.
人如果有目标 有时间
You'd be amazed what a person can do with
你无法想象
a little bit of purpose
她能做到什么
and an abundance of time.
伊什姆说你做了什么交易
Ishim said you made some kind of pact,
你用了黑魔法
that you're using dark magic.
是吗
Did he?
我这漫长的一辈子
I've studied angels all my...
一直在研究天使
very long life.
我是用他们的魔法打斗 听他们说话
I use their magic to fight, to hear them,
维持生命
to stay alive.
天使魔法
Enochian magic.
这怎么可能
That's...possible?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表