小卡 我们需要了解
Cass, is there anything
关于你朋友的什么具体情况吗
specific we should know about your friend?
好吧 两位 我说
All right. Guys, you know what?
这冷战太傻了
This -- this silent treatment thing, it's silly.
这样不行
It's not gonna work.
不管我们要面对什么情况 我们应该
Whatever we're walking into, we should, you know,
至少有点计划
probably have an actual plan.
你想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
-他开口了 -够了
- Oh, he speaks. - Enough.
小卡 你说你听到本杰明时
Cass, you said when you heard Benjamin,
他在大喊
he -- he was screaming.
那是...
It was, um...
本杰明不会轻易求救
Look, Benjamin wouldn't call for help lightly.
只要他可以 就不会让自己涉险
And he wouldn't put himself in harm's way if he could help it.
这个本杰明听上去蛮酷的
This Benjamin seems like he's pretty cool, you know.
他像是不会做什么冲动鲁莽的选择的人
Like he wouldn't make any half-cocked, knee-jerk choices.
知道我喜欢他哪点吗
Yeah, you know what I like about him?
他再挖苦人
Is that he's sarcastic,
也心思周到 知道感恩
but he's thoughtful and appreciative, too.
-那是什么意思 -好了 看路
- Now what is that supposed to mean? - Okay, okay, the road, road.
哥们 看路啊
Dude, watch the road.
我能行
I got it.
还有什么 小卡
Anything else, Cass?
本杰明一向非常小心
Benjamin is always very careful.
很久以前 他在马德里
Long ago, he found a
找到了一具十分虔诚的皮囊
powerfully devout vessel in Madrid,
她的信念
and her faith, it...
她给了他一切 她的信任和身体
she gave him everything -- her trust and her body.
等等 本杰明是个女的
Wait. So Benjamin's a woman.
本杰明是天使 他的皮囊是女的
Benjamin is an angel. His vessel is a woman.
但不止如此
But it -- it's -- it's more than that.
她不仅是他的皮囊 她...
She's not just his vessel. She's...
她是他的朋友
She's his friend.
嗯
Yeah.
本杰明绝不会让她无谓涉险
Benjamin would never put her in unnecessary danger.
好吧 如果这个本杰明这么小心
Okay, well, if this Benjamin is so careful,
那怎么回事
then what happened?
我不知道 我需要去查个明白
I don't know. That's what I need to find out.
梅勒芭酒店
警方报告称是捅伤
The police report is calling it a stabbing.
是啊 官方解释是这样的
Sure, yeah. That's the official story.
我当时在外面
I mean, I was outside, and...
那女人死了 却没有血 拜托
Dead woman? No blood? Come on.
还有这疯狂的焦痕
And these crazy burn marks?
这是邪教 对吧
It's a cult thing, right?
-所以联调局才... -出去
- That's why the FBI's - Get out.
-什么 -出去
- What? - Get out.
他的意思是 接下来交给我们吧 谢谢
He means we can take it from here. Thanks.
嗯
Yeah.
-等我们好了喊你 -哥们 你没事吧
- We'll call you when we're done. - Dude. You all right?
有事
No.
本杰明和我 曾一起战斗
No, Benjamin and I, we fought together.
他是个...厉害的战士
He was... he was a gifted soldier.
我不知道怎么会这样
I don't know how this could've happened.
有发现
Got something.
看来是天使对天使
Looks like we had a little angel-on-angel action.
这不是本杰明的
This isn't Benjamin's blade.
怎么了
What?
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
我们得走了 快
We have to go. Now.
好吧 我们去见谁
All right, who we meetin'?
他叫伊什姆
His name is Ishim.
我指挥自己的天使营部前
Before I, uh, commanded my own flight of angels, my own battalion,
我和本杰明是他的手下
I served under him with Benjamin.
你觉得他知道是怎么回事
And you think he knows what's going on?
问问便知 你们在这儿等着
We'll find out. You wait here.
-等等 什么 -伊什姆叫我单独去
- Wait. Excuse me? - Ishim said to come alone.
他不喜欢人类
He doesn't like humans.
如果我打算再做什么蠢事 我会告诉你的
If I plan to do anything else stupid, I'll let you know.
米拉贝尔 伊什姆
Mirabel. Ishim.
这么久没换皮囊 不错啊
Kept your vessels all this time. I'm impressed.
我们没那么不小心
We are not careless.
但你 卡西迪奥
But you, Castiel...
我更喜欢以前的你
I liked the old you better.
我们等了好久
We've been waiting.
现在没了翅膀 出行的确是更费时了
I suppose it does take longer to get places now without our wings.
这事跟你也有关 是吧
You had a hand in that, correct?
米拉贝尔
Now, Mirabel,
有些天使还把卡西迪奥当作英雄呢
some angels think of Castiel as a hero.
他离开我们后 还自己指挥了一群人
After he left us, he had his own flight to command.
巴尔萨泽 乌列尔
Balthazar, Uriel.
都是很棒的士兵
Great soldiers.
当然 都死了
Both dead now, of course.
这也跟你有关
You had a hand in that, too.
他是个英雄
So is he a hero?
还是捣乱分子
Is he a spanner in the works?
我也说不清
I don't know.
我不是英雄
I'm not a hero,
但有时做正确的事就得做出牺牲
but sometimes doing the right thing requires sacrifices.
是啊
True,
但似乎总是其他天使
but it just always seems that it's other angels
为了你的好事而牺牲
sacrificing for your good deeds.
他们的翅膀 他们的生命
Their wings, their lives.
你是来羞辱我 还是来谈本杰明的
Are you here to insult me or talk about Benjamin?
不能两者兼顾吗
Can't we do both?
我们失去翅膀后的几年里
In the years since we lost our wings,
我们中还有两人像本杰明那样被杀了
two others from our flight have been murdered, like Benjamin.
只剩我们俩了
We're all that's left.
我怎么不知道
Why didn't I know about this?
我们以为你不会在乎
We didn't think you'd care.
你就要冲进去了
And you're gonna storm in
就...
right...
现在
now.
迪恩
Dean.
感觉有点受冷落了
Feel a little left out over there.
挪过去
Scoot over.
我叫你单独来的
I said to come alone.
他们是我的朋友
These are my friends --
我不怎么听话的朋友
my friends who don't listen very well.
你好吗 我是
How you doing? I'm --
我们知道你们是谁
We know who you are.
去外面看看是不是还有别人
Check outside to see if there are others.
我只带来了萨姆和迪恩
I only brought Sam and Dean.
那是就你所知
As far as you know.
米拉贝尔 是吗
Mirabel, right?
谁想来点派
Well, who wants some pie?
我认识卡西迪奥时 他是个士兵
You know, when I knew Castiel, he was a soldier.
他是个勇士
He was a warrior.
他是天使的天使
He was an angel's angel.
现在看看他沦落到什么程度了
Now look how far he's fallen.
给你糖里加点咖啡吧
How about a little coffee with that sugar?
没有翅膀 回不了家
No wings, no home.
只剩一件烂旧衣服和一对儿没驯化好的猴子
Just a ratty old coat and a pair of poorly trained monkeys.
好吧 你下地狱去吧
Well, you can go to Hell.
迪恩 没事的
Dean, it's fine.
不 不算没事
No. No, it's not.
萨姆 重点不是我 是本杰明
Sam, this isn't about me. It's about Benjamin.
这说对了 真令人耳目一新
Now that is refreshingly accurate.
既然你多带了人来
But since you brought a couple of extra "people"
一起聊天
to our little chitchat,
我们还是去更私密的地方吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表