忆往昔
路西法没了
Lucifer is gone.
-去哪了 -我不知道
- To where? - I don't know.
路西法逃跑是因为他虚弱不堪
Lucifer's running because he's weak.
地狱绝不会追随你
Hell will never follow you.
你给了我我最需要的
You gave me what I needed most.
我想给予你同样的回报
I want to do the same for you.
妈妈
Mom?
我是图妮·贝维尔 记录者 伦敦分会的
Toni Bevell. Men of Letters, London Chapterhouse.
-迪恩呢 -死了
- Where's Dean? - Dead.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
我需要你告诉我名字 地址
I need you to give me names and locations
和其他一切
and everything else.
去 你 妈
Screw...you.
你真要逼我这么做吗
Are you really gonna make me do this?
常言说得好
You know what they say.
好事都...
Good things come to those --
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
不再尝试击垮他的身体 而是击垮他的头脑
Stop trying to break his body. We break his mind.
或许你并不那么擅长你的工作
Maybe you're not as good at your job as you think.
不
No!
不
No!
如今
这样不是好多了吗 萨姆
Isn't this much more pleasant, Sam?
我得说 这我可没想到
I got to say, I did not see that happening.
常言说得好
Well, you know what they say.
异性相吸
Opposites attract.
我们会到那一步的 萨姆
Oh, we'll get there, Sam.
再问几个问题
Just another couple of questions.
凶鬼恶灵
第十二季 第二集
有意思
Fascinating.
妈妈咪呀
但你肯定在夸大吧
But surely you exaggerate.
美国猎人不可能像你说的那么糟
American Hunters can't be as bad as you say.
嗯 真就那么糟
Yeah. Uh, yeah, they can.
怎么 英国不是这样吗
What, they're not in the U.K.?
不
No.
他们为我们工作
No, they work for us.
是工具 只杀 不思考
Tools. They kill. They don't think.
是谁招募了你和你哥哥
Who recruited you and your brother?
你们向谁报告
To whom do you report?
我们
We, uh...
我们不会只说一晚的话吧
We're not just gonna talk all night, right?
我在监控上没有任何发现
I haven't found anything on these surveillance cameras.
他们就像凭空消失了
I mean, it's like they just disappeared.
密苏里州 奥尔德里奇
你呢 有没有当地的片警
How about you? Any of the local beat cops
看到什么形迹可疑的人
see anybody that shouldn't be there?
这里挺偏僻 没几个片警
It's pretty rural. Not a lot of beat cops.
我查过了所有旅馆 废弃建筑
I've checked all the motels, abandoned buildings.
没有萨姆的踪迹
No sign of Sam.
好吧
All right.
我说不好 去地♥产♥中介办公室转转
I don't know. You know, check... real-estate offices.
看有没有人买♥♥下或租了什么地方
See if anybody bought a place or rented a place.
这些人连飞机都有
I mean, these people had a freakin' plane.
或许他们都走正规途径
Maybe they do things legit.
好 明白了
Okay, I understand.
明早打给你
I'll call you in the morning.
小卡
Cass, hey.
是这样
So, here's the thing.
妈妈回来后
It's been kind of weird here
感觉怪怪的
with, you know, Mom being back.
我们似乎不知道该如何跟彼此相处
It's like we don't know how to act around each other,
所以我们就拉拉家常 装作一切正常
so we just kind of make this small talk and act normal,
但绝对不正常的
but it's -- it's so not normal.
我也说不好
Um, I'm -- I'm not sure.
她对你说了什么
What -- what has she said to you?
没说什么
Well, nothing.
问题就在这里
That -- that -- that's the whole point.
你对她说了什么
Okay, what have you said to her?
也没什么
Well, nothing. I'm --
我不知道该对她说什么
I don't know what to say to her, you know?
这一切让人太难接受
It -- it's -- it's like it's all just too much,
我不想让她承受不来
and...I don't want to overwhelm her.
别没必要地把事情复杂化了
Don't make things needlessly complicated,
你们人类总这样
as you humans tend to do.
我再打给你
I'll call you.
嗯 好
Yeah. Great.
真有帮助 多谢了
That's helpful. Thanks.
有萨姆的消息吗
Any news on Sam?
在那边...来
Um, so somewhere outsi-- here.
在密苏里州奥尔德里奇城外
Somewhere outside of Aldrich, Missouri.
小卡正在那里一点点到处找
Cass is going through it with a fine-toothed comb,
我尽可能破解了所有的数据库
and I've cracked every database I could.
什么
Every what?
对了
Right.
你第一次人生中没有互联网
No Internet your first time around.
我们家连电动打字机都没有
Our house didn't have an electric typewriter.
你真的害怕让我承受不来
So...are you really afraid of overwhelming me?
妈妈 我
Mom, look, I am...
很高兴你回来了
thrilled that you're back.
我高兴得要受不了了
I mean, I'm so damn happy, I-I-I can't even stand it.
我就是
I just...
我就是需要点时间来跟上时代
it's just gonna take me a second to catch up, you know?
嗯 当然
Yeah, no, no. Look,
你需要多久都行
take -- take all the time you need, all right?
这事就是这样
It's -- it is what it is.
等我们找到萨姆
And when we do find Sam...
我要怎么面对他
how am I gonna face him?
什么意思
What do you mean?
黄眼恶魔那晚会去找他 都是因为我
That yellow-eyed thing would never have come for him that night if I...
我引起了这一切
I started all of this.
实在令人惊讶 虽然你和其他猎人
It's just surprising that for all your efforts,
如此努力
yours and all the Hunters,
这国家依然怪物横行
monsters remain rampant in this country.
是啊 我们
Yeah, we just, uh --
只能不断努力了
just keep plugging away, I guess.
你有没有想过 别误会我
Do you ever think -- and don't take this the wrong way --
你们中有些人可能有问题
that some of your soldiers may have been compromised?
或是被收买♥♥了
Or bought.
我是说
I mean...
没有 我不觉得...
No, I-I don't, um...
一切都好吧
Is everything all right?
一切都好吧
Is everything all right?
不
No!
一切都好吧
Is everything all right?
一切都好吧
Is everything all right?
不
No!
我不该跟你说的
I shouldn't -- I shouldn't be talking to you.
你得承认 沉浸其中时还蛮好玩的
You'll have to admit, it was fun while it lasted.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
用药剂和强大的咒语制♥造♥了一个幻觉
An hallucination created by potion and powerful spell work.
你觉得爽吗
So...was it good for you?
很遗憾 我不能再重复那个咒语了
Sadly, I can't do the spell again.
你的大脑会化成水 我们不希望那样
Your brain would liquify, which we don't want.
暂时还不
Yet.
所以
So...
我只能采取不那么
I'll have to resort to less...
愉快的办法了
pleasant methods.
强化审讯并不是我工作的一部分
Enhanced interrogation was never part of my job description.
但事实证明
But as it turns out...
我学得很快
...I'm a quick study.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表