Manete. Manete. Manete.
[咒语]
Manete.
-有问题吗 -[咒语]
- Problem? - Manete.
[咒语]
Manete.
[咒语]
Manete. Manete.
妈妈的麻痹咒
Mummy's little paralyzing spell.
相信我 很奏效
Trust me, it works.
相信我
Trust me.
不会很久的
Not for long.
圣水
Holy water?
是吗
Yeah?
哎呦
Ooh, ouch.
别无聊了
Don't bore me.
其实 是上等硫酸
Well, actually, it'its top-shelf sulfuric acid.
对你是没有伤害
Harmless to you, I know,
但对你的皮囊 可就伤害大了
but to your vessel, not so much.
密♥码♥ 萨姆
Passcodes, Sam.
还不说
Not yet?
有什么想补充的吗
Anything to add?
没有 我就是来喝杯茶 挨顿打的
No. No, I just came by for some tea and a beating.
是吗
Really?
我觉得你或许想聊聊你的朋友
See, I thought you might be on for a little chat about your mate,
本杰明·拉菲特
Benjamin Lafitte.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你喊他本尼
You called him Benny.
就是你从炼狱放出来的吸血鬼
You know, the vampire whom you released from Purgatory
你还跟他成了朋友
and befriended.
这样啊
I see.
好吧
Well...
英国人最有耐心了
the English are nothing if not patient.
好了
Now.
他的灵质 把它送回笼子里
His essence, send it back to the cage.
[咒语]
Wah tay, fay roh lah!
妈妈
Mother!
[咒语]
Manete!
[咒语]
Manete!
-[咒语] -不行啊
- Manete! - It's not working.
[咒语]
Manete! Manete!
克劳力不乖哦
Bad, bad Crowley.
不是吧
Seriously?
你把那孩子宠坏了
You spoil that boy.
迪恩
Dean.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我不确定我还活着
I'm not sure that I'm not.
-怎么回事 -我会告诉你的
- So? - I'll tell you.
我会告诉你一切
I'll tell you everything, okay?
首先 生气辣妹是谁
First off, who's Angry Spice?
她是记录者
She, uh -- she's -- she's Men of Letters.
英国的记录者
Uh, British Men of Letters.
还有那玩意 搞什么
Is that a thing? What the hell?
我们不是一队的吗
Aren't we supposed to be on the same team?
天呐
Oh, God.
先生们 回顾一下
Gentlemen. So, to recap --
你们住在记录者的地堡里
you live in the Men of Letters bunker,
周围是世上最大的神秘知识收藏
awash in the world's greatest collection of occult knowledge,
你们却什么都不知道
and yet you know "Nothing."
没错
Right.
真是浪费
What a waste.
你们两只猿猴似乎没读过一本书
It seems you apes have never read a single book.
记录者一直以智力超群闻名
The Men of Letters has a long tradition of intellectual excellence.
在伦敦 我们对最晦涩的问题
In London, we've undertaken exhaustive studies
也进行过详尽研究
of even the most arcane topics.
比如 人体痛感最强烈的部位
For example, parts of the body most sensitive to intense pain.
耳鼓膜
The ear drum.
坏牙
Decaying tooth.
腰带下面 不用说了
Below the belt, of course.
还有我最喜欢的 眼皮下面
And my favorite -- under the eyelid.
你知道 人是可以疼死的吗
Did you know it's possible to die from pain?
别碰我儿子
Get away from my boys.
妈妈
Mom?
没错
Yeah.
放下
Drop it.
跪地上
Ground.
这才对
That's the ground.
我去
Holy crap.
[咒语]
Xi.
中止咒语
Kill the spell now.
我不开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
打我 你妈妈就死定了
Shoot me, and your mother has no chance.
枪
The gun.
迪恩
Dean!
没事的
It's okay.
她用的是中国的头脑控制技巧
She was using a Chinese mind-control technique.
一旦失去意识就做不了了
Hard to do when you're unconscious.
看来本猿猴还是读过一两本书的
Turns out this ape did read a book or two.
干得漂亮
Well played.
你们得知的情况大体没错
What yat were told is basically true.
我们很想了解你们俩
We were keen on knowing about the two of you,
因为美国的
seeing as you seem to be
记录者分部关闭后
partially carrying on the Men of Letters' work here
你们似乎部分继承了他们的工作
now that the American chapter is defunct.
那你派你的攻击犬是来跟我们打招呼的吗
So you sic your attack dog on us to what, say hi?
我们组织里有些人
Well, part of our group
怀疑你们美国猎人有渎职行为
suspect some kind of malfeasance amongst you American Hunters.
毫无疑问 贝维尔夫人太过分了
No argument -- Lady Bevell went too far.
我深表歉意
I deeply apologize.
她会在伦敦受到惩戒
She'll face consequences in London.
这样吧 你出去走走
I'll tell you what, why don't you take a walk,
让她此时此地就受到惩戒
and she can face those consequences right here and now?
她是我们的人
She's ours.
我们会处理她
We'll take care of her.
我是来递出橄榄枝的
Now, I'm here to extend an olive branch.
我们想跟你们合作
We want to work with you.
我问你个问题 米克吧
Let me ask you a question, uh, Mick is it?
我们为什么要相信你们
Why would we believe any of this?
两位 如果我不是真心
Lads...if I wasn't sincere,
如果我想伤害你们
if I meant you harm,
我有十几种办法可以进来
there's a dozen ways I could've come in here
劫持你们所有人 而不是赤手空拳地进来
and taken you all prisoner instead of being unarmed.
更别说 我去掉了小屋的符文
Not to mention I powered down all the wardings in this shack
让你们的攻击犬进得来
so your attack dog could come in.
你可以轻松干掉我 汗都不会流
I reckon you could finish me off without breaking a sweat.
是吧
Am I right?
我从不流汗
I don't sweat under any circumstances.
我的号♥码
My number.
不着急 冷静下来 好好想想
Take your time, cool down, and just think it over.
你们怕失去什么呢 除了你们最糟的噩梦
And what have you got to lose, except your worst nightmares?
太好吃了 谢谢 妈妈
Oh, that was fantastic. Thank you, Mom.
我就是点了外卖♥♥菜单上的几道菜
All I did was point at some stuff on a take-out menu.
我本想做饭 但我不会
I would've cooked, but I, uh...don't.
等等
Well, now, wait.
你的肉卷很好吃啊
Your meat loaf was amazing.
小猪扭扭买♥♥来的
Came from the Piggly Wiggly.
抱歉打破你的幻想了
Sorry to burst your bubble.
你还喜欢派吗
But do you still like pie?
我...
I mean...
萨姆
Sam.
你总看着我 好像我要爆♥炸♥似的
You keep looking at me like I'm going to explode.
对不起
I'm sorry.
怎么样
But what do we think?
要相信英国佬那套"我们做朋友吧"的话吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表