We've been sitting on it until we had more facts.
除了对我有明显的威胁
Aside from the obvious peril to me...
我们会完全保密的 先生
We'll keep it strictly under the radar, Sir.
我觉得最好的方式就是消灭威胁
I think the best way to do that is to eliminate the threat.
不是吗
Would you agree?
我们可以启动审批流程
We could initiate the approval process.
不 不
No. No.
这事我们得内部解决
We need to handle this in the family.
只限特勤局插手
Secret Service only.
作为我个人安保队的队长
And as the head of my personal detail,
你要亲自带队处理
you will head this up yourself.
当然
Of course.
我喜欢这份工作 里克
I'm liking this job, Rick.
我想尽量多做一会儿
I wanna keep it a while.
米克·戴维斯
你好 我是米克·戴维斯
Hello. Mick Davies here.
请留言
Leave a mess--
就算克劳力真找来了罗威娜 问题依旧
Even if Crowley does bring in Rowena, the problem remains.
路西法在皮囊里时不能被锁回笼子里
Lucifer can't be returned to the cage inside his vessel.
得提取出他的精华
His essence has to be extracted.
是啊 而且路西法找到了完美的安全屋
Yeah. And Lucifer has found the perfect safe house.
我们要怎么接近总统啊
I mean, how do we even start getting close to the President?
幸好他不在华府
Well, it helps that he's not in D.C.
他在中西部进行巡回筹款呢
Well, he's, uh, actually on a fundraising swing through the Midwest.
是啊 看来他的整队人马
Yeah, right now, it looks like his whole party --
助理 特勤局 所有人
aides, Secret Service, the whole circus --
都住在罗恩·福斯特的一处宅邸
is staying at an estate owned by Ron Forester,
是一个对冲基金亿万富翁
the, uh, hedge fund zillionaire.
就在印第安纳波利斯城外
It's right outside Indianapolis.
但那里被高墙 安保人员 特勤局
But it is completely surrounded by walls, security,
和军队层层包围
Secret Service, military.
B计划呢
Plan B?
他有好多演讲安排
He's got a hell of a speaking schedule.
每天平均三次活动
He's averaging three events a day,
周五晚还有晚宴
and he's got a gala dinner on Friday night.
至少他会离开别♥墅♥
Well, at least he'll be outside of the mansion.
但同时像希望钻石一样被护得周周全全
Yeah, guarded like the Hope Diamond.
C计划呢
Plan C?
那我们呢 我们对彼此的感情呢
What about us? Our -- our feelings for each other?
所以我对莫娜的事完全坦白
That's why I've been totally up front about Mona.
莫娜
Mona?
莫娜·莱文
Mona Levin.
莫娜·莱文
Mona Levin?
那个女继承人
The heiress?
你还跟她约会了
You've been seen her as well?!
你知道人总得多些选择
You know one has to keep one's options open.
心意是控制不住的
The heart knows what the heart knows.
你对我的心意呢
And what does your heart know about me?
我喜欢你
It knows that it's fond of you.
但你的资历都无法查证
But your credentials were unverifiable.
金融控股 皇家芭蕾 都无法核实
Financial holdings, Royal Ballet, none of it!
你还调查我了
You had me investigated?!
你在骗我
You were scamming me!
好个五十步笑百步
Oh, there's the pot calling the kettle black.
可算来了
Finally.
少上浆
Light starch.
我向一个穷光蛋敞开了心扉
I offered my heart to a pauper
你根本就是想要我不存在的财产
who was after my nonexistent fortune!
我也是一样 亲爱的 我不过是挑明了
Same as I did, sweetie. I'm just being honest about it.
-这是谁 -我最新的未婚夫
- Who is this? - My latest fiancé.
如果我把真♥相♥告诉莫娜呢
And if I tell Mona the truth?
那会是头一遭了
That'd be a first.
-滚 -这是我家
- Get out! - It's my place!
母亲
Mother.
"母亲"
"Mother"?
这是你为我做过的最好的事
That is the sweetest thing you've ever done for me.
保证你不会笑
Promise you won't laugh.
哪怕很好笑
Even if it's funny?
我不笑
I won't laugh.
今晚 我们俩 感觉
Tonight, us here, it felt...
不一样
different.
这下我真不想笑了
Now I'm really not laughing.
不是
No.
我们还是很棒 但是
We were great, as always, but...
不知怎么
somehow...
我描述不上来
in some way I can't describe,
但感觉
it feels like...
好像有什么变了
something's changed.
或许是有什么变了
Maybe something has.
小卡 小卡
Cass? Cass?
出事了
Something's happened. Something...
天使电台 有好多声音
Angel radio... There are so many voices.
都说什么呢
What are they saying?
天堂能量出现了强烈涌动
There's been a massive surge in celestial energy.
一个拿非利人要诞生了
A nephilim is come into being.
就是天使和凡人的后代
It's the offspring of an angel and a human.
这是重大消息吗
And that's big news?
是的 造成这个的能量很大
Yes, but the power to produce this is immense.
比一般的天使厉害的多
It's much, much greater than a typical angel.
路西法
Lucifer.
路西法
W-- Lucifer?
我都不知道他在约会
I didn't know he was dating.
印第安纳波利斯
嗯 克劳力
Yeah, and hey, Crowley?
跟你的政♥府♥内线问问
find out from your government mole if there's a
他是否有女友 情妇或宠爱的妓♥女♥
girlfriend or a mistress or a favorite hooker.
我们不知道的人
Someone we don't know about.
知道了 好
Got it. All right.
克劳力和罗威娜会在印第安纳波利斯跟我们碰面
Crowley and Rowena will meet us in Indianapolis.
有计划了吗
Do we have a plan?
弹劾总统路西法 并找到魔鬼圣婴
Impeach LOTUS and find Rosemary's Baby.
该死
Aw, crap.
好了 待在这里 我们去
All right. Stay here. We got this.
先生们 有什么问题吗
Gentlemen, is there a problem?
我们是联邦探员 还得赶路呢
Federal Agents, guys. We need to keep going.
我周六前还得凑齐六千块呢 不照样没戏
And I need 6 grand by Saturday, but that ain't happening either.
你们知道我们是谁吗
You guys know who you're talking to?
温家兄弟
Winchesters.
假证是手工课上还是在精神病院里做的
You make those toy badges in craft class on the psyche ward?
车不错 非常显眼
Nice car, by the way. Really stands out.
等等
Wait a second now.
放了他 快点
Let him go. Now.
站住
Stop!
-别动 -小卡 别
- Don't move! - u202dCass, don't.
你 天使 抹去他们的记忆
You. Angel. Wipe their memories.
美国政♥府♥牌照 精英猎狗人
U.S. Government plates. Elite dogcatcher level.
有特别的人想抓你们
Someone special wants you.
你们是招惹谁了
Whose hydrant have you lads been tinkling on?
对不起 你是谁
I'm sorry. Who the hell are you?
我太没礼貌了
Where are my manners?
亚瑟·凯奇 英国记录者
Arthur Ketch. British Men of Letters.
其实很简单的
So it's all very simple, really.
米克·戴维斯邀你们加入我们
Mick Davies asked you to join our effort,
我们打算进行国际化
which we're taking international.
我的指示是 好好激励你们答应
My instructions are to strongly encourage a "Yes."
怎么 你一直在跟踪我们吗
So, what? You've just been following us?
不是 我们是好狗 只有受召唤才会出现
Not at all. We're good dogs. We only come when called.
他打了电♥话♥
And he called.
你什么
You what?
我没有...
I-I didn't, uh...
我挂了
I hung up.
是啊
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表