Now. Beers all around.
-你是谁 -米克·戴维斯
- Who are you? - Oh. Mick Davies.
英国记录者
Men of Letters. British.
说来话长 像《唐顿庄园》那么无聊
Long story. And, like, "Downton Abbey" boring, so...
不行
No.
好吧 总之
Okay. Anyway...
我已经查了一天了 猜怎么着
I've been on this a day. And guess what?
那个姑娘 海登
The girl, Hayden?
她关于袭击当晚的说法
Her story about what happened the night of the attack?
根本是撒谎
One big lie.
-她妈妈也这么说 -她去哪了
- Her mom said the same thing. - Where was she?
她去当地小酒吧 喝酒了
She was at the local dive bar, gettin' trashed.
我追踪了她的手♥机♥ 还打听了一下
I tracked her phone and asked around and...
酒保都喜欢我 这是天赋
Bartenders love me. It's a gift.
好吧 你还查到什么吗
Right. You get anything else?
跟我说话的那人是个人♥渣♥
The guy I talked to was a scumbag.
帮派文身 骑机车 动手动脚
Tribal tat, motorcycle, grabby.
动手动脚
Grabby?
我是个大姑娘了 我应付他了
I'm a big girl. I handled it.
好吧 今晚我就到这儿了
Right. Think I'm gonna call it a night.
哥们 这才5:30
D-dude, it's 5:30.
嗯 但我6点整要做报告
Yeah, but my report's due at 6:00 sharp.
只工作 不玩耍
All work, no play.
认识你很高兴
Nice meeting ya.
你们的外国交换生好逊
So your foreign exchange student is totally lame.
是啊 他跟萨姆可好了
Yeah. He's Sam's best friend.
就像书呆子灵魂伴侣
They're like nerd soul mates.
总之 你为什么一个人
Anyway, why are you alone?
乔迪忙着警长事宜
Jody's busy with sheriff stuff.
她说如果有发现就给她打电♥话♥
And she said to call if I found anything.
你打给她了
So you called her?
你们先打来了
You called first.
而且她很好的 艾莉克斯也是
And she's great, by the way. And so is Alex.
我们该去停尸房♥吗
So should we go to the morgue?
慢着点 克莱尔 停尸房♥关门了
Take it easy, Clarice. Morgue's closed.
对了 你上次吃热餐是什么时候了
By the way, when's the last time you had a hot meal
加油站微波炉饭不算
that didn't come from a-a Gas-n-Sip microwave?
这也没什么不好
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
挺久了
It's been a while.
那么...
Well...
随便点 哈利·波特付钱
Go nuts. It's on, uh, Harry Potter.
好啊
Cool.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不
No!
不
No!
谢谢你们这么快赶来
Thanks for coming by so quickly.
福斯特女士给了我们你们的电♥话♥
Ms. Foster gave us your number.
知道她是怎么回事吗
You have any idea what happened to her?
明天尸检
Autopsy's tomorrow,
但可能是动脉栓塞
but it could be an arterial embolism,
-心脏骤停 -她这年纪心脏病
- cardiac arrest. - A heart attack at her age?
还有更怪的
It gets weirder.
她入院时 手臂上有防御伤
When we admitted her, she had defensive wounds to her arms.
现在呢
Now...
都消失了
they're gone.
给我点时间
Just, uh, give me a second.
好
Sure.
好吧 怎么回事
Okay...what the hell?
你检查过海登 注意到奇怪之处了吗
You checked Hayden out. Did you notice anything weird?
没有 但她可能有内伤
No, but, uh, the girl could've had internal injuries or...
但她的外伤都愈合了 不可能
But somehow, her external injuries all healed? No way.
这就像是
This is almost like, uh...
或许她转化了
You know, what if she turned?
"变狼"吗
What, like, "wolfed out" turned?
那狼人愈合的事就能解释了
Explains the whole Wolverine healing factor thing.
嗯 那不可能
Yeah, no, but that'd be crazy
因为那样的话 她就该是被咬了
because that means she would've been bit.
而米克说她没被咬
And Mick here says that that didn't happen.
是吧 米克
Right, Mick?
是啊 我没看到
No, not -- not that I saw.
你百分百确定吗
Are you 100%?
或许我错了
Unless I made a mistake.
-好个错误 -迪恩
- Hell of a mistake. - Dean...
不 我就说不该带上他
No, I told you we shouldn't have dragged him along.
-我说过的 -行了
- I told you! - Don't!
伤了海登的东西还在
Whatever got Hayden is still out there.
好吧
Okay.
那么袭击当晚
So let's say the night of the attack,
狼人杀了哥哥 然后咬了妹妹
wolf ices big bro, chomps down on a little sis,
然后就消失了 这合理吗
and then...poof, vanishes? Does that make any sense?
或许他放了她
Maybe he let her go.
有意的 为什么
On purpose? Why?
或许他不希望她死 而是希望她转化
Perhaps he didn't want her dead. He wanted her turned.
是啊 那么这就不是随机的
Right. Which means this wasn't random.
那就是认识她的人干的
Which means it would've been somebody who knew her.
-朋友 亲人 -或是酒吧的人
- Friends, family. - Or someone from the bar.
好吧 萨姆 你和克莱尔
Okay. All right, Sam, you and Claire,
去找她本该去那家待的女孩谈话
you go talk to the girl that she was supposed to be crashing with,
我和门外汉去酒吧 看能查到什么
and me and amateur hour will hit the bar, see what shakes loose.
说真的 情况都挺好
So... really? Things are good?
嗯 可好了
Yeah. They're awesome.
真的吗 确定
Really? You sure?
哥们 相信我吧
Dude, take the yes.
好了
Okay.
-你在这里等着 -什么
- So you wait here. - What?
萨姆 别见怪
Sam, no offense,
但你觉得孩子会愿意跟谁说话
but who do you think the kids are gonna wanna talk to?
我 还是个老头子
Me, or some old skeezer?
是啊
Exactly.
就回来
Be right back.
老头子
Skeezer?
林肯地区高中
迪恩 医院的事
Dean, what happened back there...
我的错
my mistake,
-不会有下次了 -那最好
- it won't happen again. - Better not.
怎么了
Problem?
腕管综合征
The old carpal tunnel.
我来吧 大人
Well, allow me, your lordship.
谢谢
Thanks.
好啊
Howdy.
斯特拉姆探员 他是瓦尔探员
Agent Strummer. This is Agent Vai.
认得这姑娘吗
Do you recognize this girl?
她三晚前来过
She was here three nights ago.
嗯 不认识
Yeah. Not really.
我要是卖♥♥酒给未成年女孩也会撒谎
Yeah, I'd lie if I served underage girls, too.
听着 伙计
Look, man, I...
我真的很需要这份工作
I really need this job. I...
她几周前开始来的
She started coming in a few weeks ago
是在康纳受雇后
after Conner got hired.
康纳
Conner?
另一个酒保 他们有点意思
Yeah, the other bartender. They're having a thing.
什么样的意思
What kind of a thing?
自己问吧
Ask him.
康纳
Hi, Conner.
文身不错
Nice ink.
喜欢高中女生 是吗
So you like high school girls, do you?
你越来越老 品味却还是同一个年纪 是吗
You get older, they stay the same age. Is that it?
不是这样的
That's not how it was.
那么你没有在跟海登·福斯特约会
So you weren't dating Hayden Foster?
约会 不 我偶尔放她进来
Dating? No, I let her in from time to time.
她性感到爆 好吗
She is stupid hot. Okay?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表