我说了 根本没用
I told you, it doesn't work.
这里说
It says right here, uh,
九个实验对象中有一人被治愈
1 out of 9 test subjects was cured.
-治愈了 -对
- Cured? - u202dYes.
那是用老鼠做的研究
That study was on mice.
告诉我他在说什么
You want to tell me what the hell he's talking about?
我们用长狼人的血做过实验
We experimented with the blood of sire werewolves.
结果发现无法逆转
And we found it was possible to reverse
啮齿类动物早期的狼人转化
the early stages of lycanthropy...in rodents.
你们没拿人类实验过
So you never tested on humans?
-就一次 -怎么样
- Once. - u202dAnd?
那人痛苦死去了
The subject died in agony.
对不起
Sorry.
或许第二次就能成功
Maybe second time's a charm.
不不 你没有发言权
No, no. You don't get a vote in this.
这是我的人生
It's my life.
我有绝对权利
I get all the votes.
萨姆 你要支持我一下吗
Sam, you wanna back me up here?
是她的人生
It's her life.
你觉得这是个好方案吧
I bet you think this is a great solution.
要么成功 要么她死掉
It works, or she dies.
不管怎样 都少了一个怪物 是吧
Either way, one less monster, right?
我不觉得有任何好方案
I don't think there's any great solutions here.
迪恩
Dean...
求你 我不能这么活
Please? I can't.
好吧
All right.
如果我们这么做
If we do this -- if...
我们要怎么做
how do we get it done?
我们需要血 活血
We need blood, live blood,
来自咬她的狼人的
from the werewolf that bit her.
好 那是谁
Good. Great. Who we lookin' at?
帮派文身 酒吧那个
Tribal tat. Back at the bar.
我们警告他别碰克莱尔 她马上就挨咬了
We shook him down about Claire, and right after, she gets bit.
这不是巧合
That's not a coincidence.
时间线符合 与两名受害人都有联♥系♥
Timeline fits, connection to both victims.
那我们去吧
Then we should go.
不到一小时就是满月了
The full moon rises in less than an hour.
如果她转化进食
And if she turns and feeds,
成功率就降至零了
our cheery success rate drops to zero.
走吧
Let's go.
你别去
Not you.
你留下陪她
You stay with her.
-你信任他 -米克很聪明
- You trust him? - Mick's a smart guy.
所以他知道 如果她发生任何事
So when I say that if anything happens to her,
-任何事 -你会杀了我
- and I mean anything... - You'll kill me.
就像我说的 聪明
Like I said, smart.
萨姆 如果你不回来
Sam, if you're not back...
我们会回来的
We'll be back.
麦芽酒
幸运獾酒吧
好了 别动 是银的
All right, don't move, don't move. It's silver.
他是人
He's human.
等一等
Let's give it time.
好疼
It burns!
你不懂 已经开始了
You don't understand. It's happening!
-给我 -不行
- Give it to me! - u202dNo.
那你动手 快点 开始了
Then you do it, please! It's happening!
你不懂这是什么感觉
And you don't understand how this feels!
我知道有个人 现在就会打死你
I know a man who would shoot you right now
毫不犹豫
without a moment's thought.
我的每个直觉都说 他是对的
And every instinct I have says he's right...
我也该尽责
that I ought to do my duty.
但是
u202dBut...
但我的直觉最近不是很好
But my instincts haven't been so grand of late.
坐下
Sit down.
好了 我们这么办
Now okay, here's what we're gonna do.
首先 我们把你绑上
Firstly, we're gonna restrain you, right?
好保护我
For my protection. Okay?
然后
And then...
给你打镇定剂
then we're gonna sedate you.
也是为了保护我
Also for my protection.
如果幸运 等你醒来 一切就都结束了
With any luck, when you wake up, this will all be over.
如果我醒得来
If I wake up.
我得打给乔迪
I gotta call Jody.
她会气死的
She's gonna be so mad at me.
克莱尔 退后
Claire, get back!
克莱尔
Claire?
她在哪
Where is she?
那狼人 带走了她
The wolf, he took her.
我怎么说的
What did I tell you?!
我想阻止他的 好吗
I tried to stop him, okay?
我能找到她
I can find her.
我在她兜里放了个追踪器
I put a tracker in her pocket.
你给她放了追踪器
You planted a bug on her?
你回头再杀我 我们先找到克莱尔
Look, you can kill me later, after we find Claire.
我知道这挺突然
I know this is sudden,
但你和你的朋友 本该让我得到海登的
but you and your friends, you should've let me have Hayden.
她在这里那么痛苦
She was miserable here. She...
我们有宏大的计划
We had big plans.
是吗 那是你咬她之前还是之后
Yeah? Was that before or after you bit her?
我需要知道她能不能在转化中活下来
I had to know if she could survive the change.
不是每个人都行
Not everyone does.
瞧
See?
起初很疼 但最终
It hurts at first, but eventually,
这感觉就像最好的毒品再乘一千
it's like the best drug ever times a thousand.
去你的吧 少狼
Right. Eat me, Teen Wolf.
我也不想这样
It's not like I want to do this.
我的族群 本来过得很好 我们不伤人
My pack, we were happy. We didn't hurt anyone.
然后拿着我前所未见的武器的猎人
And then hunters with weapons that I've never seen before,
跑来了
they show up and...
轻松干掉了我们20个人
...take out 20 of us, just like that.
剩下的我们分头跑了
The ones that made it, we split up,
但我们不该这么活的
but we weren't meant to live like that.
狼人需要族群
A werewolf needs his pack.
你会发现的 我是个好人
You'll see, I'm a nice guy.
是吗 知道都谁说自己是好人吗
Yeah? You know who says they're a nice guy?
有恋母情结的粘人没安全感的小贱婊
Clingy, insecure bitches with mommy issues.
你这么说只是因为转化过程
That's just the change talking.
你吃过感觉会好得多
You'll feel better once you eat.
试试吧 你会喜欢的
Try it. You'll like it.
我一看见你 就知道
As soon as I saw you, I knew...
你跟我一样
you're just like me.
孤独
Alone.
错了
Wrong.
我有家人 他们爱我
I have a family, and they love me.
克莱尔
u202dClaire?
克莱尔
Claire. u202d
好了 放松
Hey, all right. Easy.
米克 快
Mick, hurry!
对不起 孩子
Sorry, kid.
闪开
Move, move, move, move, move.
克莱尔 克莱尔
Claire. Claire.
克莱尔 是我们 你认识我们的
Okay, Claire, it's us. You know us.
-那玩意好了吗 -好了 去吧
- That thing ready yet? - It's ready. It's ready. Go, go, go.
-这是她的愿望 是吗 -是的
- She wanted this, right? - Oh, yeah.
我去喘口气
Gonna get some air.
克莱尔
Claire?
迪恩
Dean.
你们脸色好差
You guys look like crap.
好了 这个给你
All right, give this to you.
那姑娘是个奇迹
That girl is a walking miracle.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表