This was worse.
至少这样 我们中还有一个能继续下去
At least this way, one of us gets to keep fighting.
你们不非得这么做的
You don't have to do this.
就是非得
Yeah, they do.
我们约定好的
We made a pact.
血盟
Bound in blood.
打破誓言
You break that,
会有很严重的后果
there's consequences on a cosmic scale.
谁来呢
So who's it gonna be?
我
Me.
-妈妈 不 -妈妈 不
- Mom. No. - Mom. No. No.
你说午夜时 要死一个温彻斯特
You said come midnight, a Winchester dies?
我也是温彻斯特
I'm a Winchester.
我可以接受
Works for me.
-妈妈 -不要
- Mom! - Don't!
我爱你们
I love you.
小卡 你做了什么
Cass, what have you done?
必须做的
What had to be done.
这个世界
You know this world,
这个可悲 在劫难逃的小世界
this sad, doomed little world,
它需要你们
it needs you.
它需要每一个温家人
It needs every last Winchester it can get,
我不会让你们死的
and I will not let you die.
我不会让你们任何人死
I won't let any of you die.
我不会让你们牺牲自己
And I won't let you sacrifice yourselves.
你们对我太重要了
You mean too much to me,
你们太重要了
to everything.
是啊 你们做了个交易
Yeah, you made a deal.
一个愚蠢的交易 而我违约了
You made a stupid deal, and I broke it.
不客气
You're welcome.
就这样 温家兄弟又回来了
And just like that, the Winchesters are back,
不管怎样
for better or worse.
没错 他们没有把一切都收拾干净 但是
True, they did leave loose ends, but...
那就是凯奇先生的工作嘛
that's what Mr. Ketch is for.
所有知道
Every person who knew about
萨姆和迪恩的刺杀小历险的人
Sam and Dean's little adventure in assassination
都已经处理好了
has been dealt with.
就这世界看来
As far as the world's concerned,
这事根本没发生过
it never even happened.
我们可不需要美国政♥府♥
The last thing we need is for the United States government
到处打探 问问题
sniffing about, asking questions.
至于打入美国猎人界的事
And as for making inroads with the American hunters,well,
有好消息
good news.
我来给你描绘一下
Let me paint you a picture
一个没有怪物 没有恶魔
of a world without monsters or demons
没有任何晚上出没的讨厌鬼的世界
or any of those little buggers that go bump in the night.
一个再没有人会因为超自然生灵而死的世界
Of a world where no one has to die because of the supernatural.
一个新世界 一个更好的世界
Of a new world, a better world.
继续说
I'm listening.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表