我跟你守在后门
And I will wait at the back with you
以防他走那边
in case he comes in that way.
-好啊 我做什么 -盯梢 别死了
- Cool, cool. What do I do? - Keep a lookout. Don't die.
一切都会没事的
Everything is gonna be fine.
玛丽
Mary?
你去哪了
Where were you?
厕所
Bathroom.
我有时会紧张
I get nervous sometimes.
尿尿
Urination.
我理解
I understand.
沃利
u202dWally?
小心 玛丽 他早回来了
Heads up, Mary. He's coming back early.
可以解释下为什么闯进我家吗
You mind explainin' why you broke into my house?
不会仅仅是为了毁掉我的晚间垂钓
I know it wasn't just to ruin the evening catch.
猎人
Hunters.
这不好使
Well, that didn't work.
天使
Angel.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hiya, sweetheart.
快跑
Run!
各位 我们有麻烦了
Guys, we got a problem.
-我们知道 -不 来了好多恶魔
- Yeah, we know. - No, you don't. Demons incoming.
去找妈妈和小卡 我们能行的 快去
All right, get to Mom and Cass. We got this. Go.
准备好了吗
You ready?
凡事总有第一次
First time for everything.
我好久没见过天使了
Been a long time since I've seen an angel.
嗯
Yeah.
还不够久
But not long enough.
那是...不
Is that a -- No! No! No!
你想去哪
Where do you think you're going, huh?
来嘛
Come on.
小卡 天呐
Cass. Oh, my...
-他在哪 -我不知道
- Where is he? - I don't know.
-他在哪 -走吧
- Where is he? - Come on.
你可以自愈吗
Can you heal yourself?
我试了 不对劲
I tried. Something's wrong.
多严重
How bad is it?
萨姆
Sam.
你在哪
Hey, where are you?
沿路找到的农场 似乎废弃了
Farm down the road. It looks abandoned.
第一个路口左转 开到一个谷仓那里
Take your first left and drive until you see a barn.
好的 我们就来 你没事吧
Yeah, okay. We're on the way. Are you okay?
有事
No.
刚刚怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
晚上9点5分
沃利呢
Where's Wally?
沃利...
Wally, uh...
天呐
Oh, God.
小卡
Cass?
妈妈 那些其他恶魔哪来的
Mom, where did those other demons come from?
我不知道
I don't know. I...
-目标 你看到... -没有
- The target. Did you see - No.
我们对他使的招都不好用
He brushed off everything we threw at him.
-你看到他的眼睛了吗 -什么
- Did you see his eyes? - What?
是黄色的
They were yellow.
他有黄眼
He had yellow eyes.
妈妈
Mom...
你给我们惹上了什么事
what the hell did you get us into?
妈妈玛丽
11小时前 上午10点7分
就是他吗
That's him?
那就是你需要人帮忙的坏恶魔
That's the big bad demon you need help with?
就是个老头子
Just some old guy.
严格讲 我已经60多了
Technically, I'm in my 60s.
好吧
Okay, then.
我知道什么
Hell, what do I know?
我从未追杀过恶魔
I've never gone after a demon before.
我都不知道你为什么叫我来
I don't even know why you called me.
因为如果萨姆和迪恩以为他们是在帮你而不是我
Because if Sam and Dean think they're helping you and not me,
他们就不会问不该问的了
they won't ask the wrong questions.
这样更安全
It's safer that way.
好吧
Right.
那是你的新英国朋友给的
You get those from your new limey friends?
那什么高大上的记录者
Them fancy Men of Letters?
是的
I did.
你信任他们
You trust 'em?
就是...我听过他们的推销
I-I just mean, I-I heard the sales pitch --
钱 装备
money, gear.
听上去是不错
It all sounds swell,
但有人跑来给你这 给你那
but someone walks up to you and offers you something
感觉好得不真实
that sounds a little too good to be true?
究竟有什么附加条件呢
I wonder, what's the catch?
我跟他们合作后
Since I've been working with them,
已经除掉了十几个吸血鬼巢
we've taken out more than a dozen vamp nests,
四个狼人族群
four werewolf packs,
还有一个在阿林顿横行的食尸鬼
and a ghoul who was eating his way through Arlington.
我们救了很多人
We saved a lot of people.
好吧 那你的确信任他们
Right, so you do trust them.
走吧
Let's go.
嗯
Yeah. u202d
曼迪 你什么时候下班
Hey, Mandy, when do you get off?
随时
Whenever I can.
你们见过那帮高大上的记录者吗
You meet them fancy Men of Letters?
英国记录者吗
British Men of Letters?
是啊 他们有装备
Yeah, they got gear,
但他们企图杀我弟弟
but, uh, you know, they tried to kill my brother.
好了 网络有信♥号♥♥了 我们干正事吧
All right, Internet's up. We're in business.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
晚上8点23分
似乎没有符文保护
Doesn't appear to be warded.
好了 我们开工吧
Okay. Let's get to work.
萨姆
Sam?
迪恩呢
Where's Dean?
他去藏车了
Uh, he's out stashing the car.
-好 -等等 妈妈
- Okay. - u202dWait, Mom?
我只想确保
I just wanted to make sure that, um...
你没事
you're okay.
我知道
I mean, I know...
你并不想要这样的生活
you never really wanted this.
生活什么时候是如你所愿了
Since when is life about getting what you want?
玛丽
Mary?
你去哪了
Where were you?
厕所
Bathroom.
我有时会紧张
I get nervous sometimes.
这不好使
Well, that didn't work.
晚上9点3分
霍比特人 你做了什么 那恶魔有黄眼
不怪我们 情报不准 你不能留在那里 他会找到你的
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽
Mary. u202d
你还好吗
How you feeling?
刚刚怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
沃利呢
Where's Wally?
沃利...
Wally, uh...
天呐
Oh, God.
小卡
u202dCass?
妈妈 那些其他恶魔哪来的
Mom, where did those other demons come from?
我不知道
I don't know.
你看上去糟透了
You look like hammered crap.
是啊 差不多
Yeah, that sounds about right.
我看看
Let's see.
好了 好吧
All right, okay. u202d
嗯嗯 告诉你
Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, hey, you know what?
-我经历过更糟的 -是吗 什么时候
- I've had worse. - u202dOh, yeah? When?
迪恩 不对劲 我...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表