迪恩 我总是失败
Dean, I just keep failing.
一次又一次
Again and again.
你被抓走时
When you were taken,
我找了几个月都找不到你
I searched for months and I couldn't find you.
然后凯莉从我眼皮下逃跑 我又找不到她
And then Kelly escaped on my watch, and I couldn't find her.
我就是想
And I just wanted...
我需要带着胜利回来找你
I needed to come back here with a win for you.
也是为我自己
For myself.
你以为只有你运气不佳吗
You think you're the only one rolling snake eyes here?
她本来在我和萨姆手里
Me and Sam, we had her.
但后来又把她弄丢了
We had Kelly and we lost her.
如果你们再找到她呢
And if you find her again?
萨姆在查呢
Sam's working on it.
当然 他一心想找到一个
Of course, he's hell-bent on finding something
不需要杀她和那孩子的办法
that doesn't mean killing her or her kid.
嗯 如果他找不到呢
Right. And if he doesn't find something?
如果你们没时间了
If you run out of time,
你们两个
could either of you
能杀一个无辜者吗
kill an innocent?
我们会找到更好的办法的
We will find a better way.
我们吗
You mean, we?
是的 傻蛋 我们
Yes, dumbass. We.
你 我 和萨姆
You, me, and Sam,
我们在一起时更好
we're just better together.
既然你回来了 自♥由♥意志队加油吧
So now that you're back, let's go, Team Free Will.
我们去做个了断
Let's get it done.
好啊
I'd like that.
很好
Great.
我想喝杯啤酒
And I'd like a beer.
你做了什么
What did you do?
他不许我死
He wouldn't let me die.
行了 哥们 睡会儿吧
Come on, man. Get some sleep, all right?
你今晚找不到大衮的
You're not gonna find Dagon tonight.
迪恩 如果我们一直以来思路
Dean, what if we've been going about this whole thing
都错了呢
the wrong way, you know?
我们追踪不到大衮 是吧
I-I mean, we -- we can't track Dagon, right?
我们知道 我们试过了
We know that. We've tried.
但如果我们能追踪那个拿非利人呢
But -- but what if we can track the nephilim?
怎么追踪
How?
这个嘛
Well...
好吧 那孩子是半天使 是吧
Okay, the baby's half-angel, right?
记得嘉德利尔吗
So remember Gadreel?
那个占用了你的身体的疯子天使吗
The psycho angel who took your body for a test drive?
-记得 他咋了 -好吧
- Yeah, what about him? - All right, well...
有个咒语
there was this, uh, there was this spell --
小卡和我当时为找他研究过
Cass and I were working on it -- to -- to find him.
是啊 但不好使
Yeah, but it didn't work.
-是啊 -你需要嘉德利尔的能量
- Yeah. - You needed Gadreel's grace,
而他抽不到足够的
and he couldn't yank enough out of you.
当然了
Of course.
当然什么
Of course what?
我是个白♥痴♥
Of course I am an idiot.
-这我不反对 -别闹 迪恩
- Well, there's no argument there. - No, stop. Dean...
能量抽取
The grace extraction.
追踪咒没成功 是吧
The tracking spell was a bust, right?
但抽取仪式成功了
But -- but the extraction ritual worked.
-那又怎样 -如果小卡对凯莉的孩子用呢
- So? - So what if Cass used it on Kelly's kid?
一个拿非利人就是有天使能量的
I mean, a-a nephilim's just a human soul
人类灵魂 是吧
with angelic grace, right?
那如果除去能量
So you remove the grace --
-孩子就是个孩子了 -孩子就是个孩子了
- Kid's just a kid. - Kid's just a kid.
这样 凯莉就不用死
That way, Kelly wouldn't have to die,
她的孩子也不用死了
and -- and neither would her baby.
-我去 -我去
- Hot damn. - Hot damn.
当然 我们还得先找到凯莉
I mean, we still obviously have to find Kelly in the first place.
-这也只是个理论 -不不
- I mean, it's just a theory, but -- - No, no, no. No, no.
这
That's...
这就是办法
This is it.
这就是办法 萨姆
This is it, Sam.
我去找小卡
I'll get Cass.
小卡
Cass?
小卡
Yo, Cass?
你真以为那会成功吗
You really thought that was gonna work?
你有机会成为圣母玛利亚2.0
You get the chance to be Mary of Nazareth, Part 2,
邪恶基♥督♥版的
Evil Jesus Edition.
-他不是 -什么
- He's not. - Excuse me?
他不是 我的宝宝不是邪恶的 他救了我
He's not. My baby's not evil. He saved me.
你以为是这么回事吗
That's what you think happened?
他是在自救
He saved himself.
他才不在乎你
He doesn't care about you.
什么都没变
Nothing's changed.
他会生 你会死
He's born, you die.
但别担心
But don't worry.
我会在的 陪在他身边
I'll be there, right by his side,
抚育他 爱他
to nurture him, love him,
帮他
to help him to...
杀死一切
kill everything.
知道吗
You know,
就像个妈妈那样
like a mother should.
你好 兄弟 拿到了吗
Hello, brother. Is it done?
是的
Yes.
子弹呢
Bullets?
枪膛里只有两发
There were only two in the chamber,
我又不能再多要
and I couldn't exactly ask for more.
足够了
It's enough.
-一发给大衮 -嗯
- One for Dagon... - Yeah.
一发给凯莉
One for Kelly.
-他们很接近 -我们感应到的天堂震动
- They're close. - The celestial pulse we felt,
约书亚追踪到了附近的一栋房♥子
Joshua tracked it to a house nearby.
迪恩来电
未接来电 迪恩
你做的是对的
You're doing the right thing, you know.
执行约书亚的计划
Committing to Joshua's plan,
把天使置于温家人之前
putting angelkind above the Winchesters.
你在天堂的名誉...
I mean, your reputation in Heaven is --
这跟我的名誉毫无关系
This has nothing to do with my reputation.
我这么做是为了温家兄弟
I am doing this for the Winchesters.
我偷走柯尔特枪
I-I stole the Colt
就是为了不让他们搅进来
to keep them out of this mission
让他们不用对付大衮
and to keep them safe from Dagon,
我...
and I...
我会杀了那姑娘
I will kill this girl
这样萨姆和迪恩就不用那么做了
so that Sam and Dean don't have to.
荷宰
Hozai.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
大衮 那姑娘
Dagon, the girl,
都在房♥子里
they're in the house.
好戏开场了
Showtime.
我们还有五秒
And now we've got 5 seconds
看到更多超级金句提示 并赢得大奖
to see more of the Super Catch Phrase and win the bank.
开始吧
Here we go.
辛迪 价值350美元 说出它是什么
Cindy, for $350, tell us what it is.
举重
Pumping iron?
不对
Not right.
奇普和辛迪
Chip and Cindy --
观众席上很多人认为他们知道
Got a lot of people in the audience who think they know,
你有接手♥机♥会
but we have a Toss Up Catch Phrase for you.
你的对手知道 但她不能答
Now your opponent knows, but she can't guess.
只有你能答 价值400美元
Only you are entitled. There's $400 in the bank.
-奇普 说答案 -铁幕
- Chip, what is it? - The Iron Curtain!
不
No!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表